Your opinion Please!!

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by Lorriejd, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Lorriejd

Lorriejd New Member

I live in Florida and can pretty much grow food all year long. I know most of the Country can not. So I bought a small Solar Panal and a case of grow lights, which I have up and running great in a 70 degrees dark closet. It is working great,but it has only been three weeks. I own a small company who sells Survival Vegetable Seeds and want to able offer a way for the rest of the Country to be able to grow year round. Do you think that this maybe a product that would sell? Has anyone tried it before? I would not supply the battery as they are too much to ship. The solar panal,solar lights everything but the battery would run about $250.00 Your opinion Please!!

2. lotsoflead

lotsoflead Well-Known Member

a picture may get you more interest, PS, you've made just 4 post and they're all about selling something, it could be considered spam, better ck with the administraters and see if it's alright.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

There is a vendor's section on the forum, and a "for sale" section. Great place for browsing, so this might be good there too?

I realize you may be honestly looking for input about whether these are products/ideas people would be interested in paying for.

Added later: Nevermind, I see you found the "For sale and wanted" section! Great!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010