Your Avatar ...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by *Andi, May 21, 2011.

1. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

What does it say about you. ;)

I have a Grizzly Bear ... My spirit guide/animal (she is my helper) ... Lots of folks like her because I get that question ... alot. :) So I thought I would share my reason for my avatar.

The Grizzly bear has powerful life force, and a shaman with a grizzly bear power animal takes on this characteristic, becoming almost invincible when faced with physical or psychic attack. Beware the grizzly’s temper however, the dark side of this power.

So now you know the Grizzly is my spirit guide and my avatar ...

Now you can tell me about yours! ;)

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

isn't Bear a healing totem? ;)

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Give the man a cookie ... :2thumb: Oh wait ... you have candy.

Yes the 'bear' is a healing totem.;)

4. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Ahhhh....wellllllll......perty self explanitory ain't it!:D

5. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

You guys are no fun ... ;)

Blob and you also OldCootHillbilly ... ;)

Talk to me about Your Avatar ... come on and spill the 'beans' lol

6. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Well, got a hat like that, don't wear it all the time, but got one, wear bib overalls 98% a the time an perty sure ya can find that jug sittin on the counter! Guess I picked it cause it fit so well. I try ta teach the young folk about the old ways cause there gettin ta be fewer folk what know bout em all the time. Why I like it here.

But I do have more teeth then that! An a face full a whiskers!

7. ra5451

ra5451 Well-Known Member

Mine is a Red Tailed Hawk the my son and I used for Falconry. Hunted many a wabbits with her!

8. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

I am a motorcycle rider, and do MC camping of the 'minimalist' type....... the pic appealed to my sense of self. :cool:

9. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

Mine is a picture of the unmaintaned county road that goes to our off-grid aggie property in MT. Our property is to the left. The Crazy Mountains straight ahead, but you probably can't see them in such a tiny photo...

10. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

Well I identify with cats and the moon and I smoke sooo the cat under a full moon smoking. Its me. Yes there is more to it than that. Im just not comfortable with saying more.

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  11. Jerry D Young

Jerry D Young Well-Known Member

What can I say. It's just me.

12. Dixie

Dixie Well-Known Member

My weakness....a Maltese named Savannah Rose but we call her "Baby".
    She wanted everyone to know that she vacuum seals her preps and now she's asking for o2 absorbers! Geesh!

13. neldarez

neldarez Supporting Member

Mine is a picture of a mountain lion that I did in pastels. I'm quite new at painting so there are mistakes, but.........I did better than I thought I could! I love wildlife and we have big cats around here....

14. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

This is an interesting and cool thread!

Mine is a gypsy wagon to go with the "gypsy" in me, in respect to my love of wandering and having adventures!

15. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I'm an avid amateur astronomer. My avatar is my first attempt at astrophotography. The lunar eclipse from Feb. '09.

16. Genevieve

Genevieve I'm done - gone

She's my alter ego.
    The " American Woman" who swears allegiance to her country

17. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Mine is the pressure gauge from our pressure canner. I took the pic the first time we used the canner. I chose that pic because we were both scared to death to use the canner for the first time-my FIL was laughing while he was showing us how to use it pointing out all the safety features. Now we have jars full of everything from meat to dessert topping put back.

It's my symbol of our ever increasing self reliance and independence through aquiring new skills and trying new things, even when we're a little nervous about them. This forum is a big part of that, so I figured the pic fits the mindset.

BTW-Excellent idea for a thread...lets us all learn something about each other.

18. faithmarie

faithmarie mamoo

Ummm mine is just my daughters and me at WDW last year. Not very interesting ..... I will look for something more ...... Well I guess I could put all my grandkids on there. That defines me ..... God, Family and Country. How do I post a picture of that?

19. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

Um...I can't live without a cup of coffee in the morning, and I love shooting our guns... Starbucks is my favorite, not the store just the coffee.

Just found the image on goo ogle images, really don't know where it came from or what it represents ....

20. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

DJGang-I hate to admit it but I'm there with you on the Starbucks coffee. It's my favorite. I get a pound every once in a while as a treat for myself.