Yet another nail in the coffin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by horseman09, Jun 10, 2011.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I'm Emotionally stressed by this law ... Pictures of the law makers debating this ... and then being signed :eek:

I don't think, I will ever be the same ... I'm so offend ...

So off to jail ... with the lot of them! :ignore:

3. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

LOL! :congrat::congrat:

4. Nadja

Nadja Well-Known Member

When you look at the overall picture on this, you begin to see how much control the gobt will soon have over every little thing we do. Even this site could be considered offensive if you really think about it. No matter what you do, it could be considered offensive to someone. Imagine , just passing gas in public would be considered offensive and you wind up in jail. I am in my 60's and really feel sorry for you younger people that will have to adapt to this and live a supressed life. That is unless you get all your neighbors, friends and family to vote the commie out in 2012

5. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

I agree with Andi, it's emotionally stressed me. Every day now we hear something just as bad.

I also agree with Nadja. I grieve for my kids and grandkids (and their descendents) because the future doesn't look so good. Freedoms and liberties are being squashed and it's a whole different world. I'm grateful I grew up in the 60s and 70s, because I think it's been going down hill for the last couple decades, and now it's picking up speed at a frightening pace.

Who's going to determine what's "Emotionally stressful"? How many ridiculous court cases will there be now?

6. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Its been going downhill since 1777. Government is a human institution and is constantly under siege from corruption and greed of the humans running it. The only reason our freedoms have lasted as long as they have is because our government once recognised that our rights come from God and not from man and that man cannot take them away from us. This is not something most folks agree with anymore hence our liberties are drying up and blowing away and most dont even care as long as they are taken care of. This mindset will lead to distruction and ultimately a new revolution and God willing new founding fathers that will build a government based on the inalienable rights given by God. Then the cycle will continue.

Many would find this offensive -- and so I quote:
    "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
    The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
    wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
    they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
    it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
    warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
    resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
    to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
    in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
    time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

It is its natural manure" -- Thomas Jefferson

Granted, it may take a couple hundred years of tyranny before we have the collective guts to do what must be done.

7. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

This nation does'nt have a decade left,imo_Our resources are being deleted and our nation is filling up with non assimulating immigrants who don't want or like our laws.

We don't have a party to vote for that is not part of the problems.

Clinton gave the Balkans,Croasia,Serbia,etc. to radicals,bush turned over Irag,Afgnistan and Russias neighbor Georgia to them.

Obama is giving them Eygpt,lybia and continuing all the others.

Today in this 'Christian'nation you can put a replica of Jesus in urine and call it art.But if you burn a quran [like muslims do to our Bibles]all your leaders will come down on you like a horde of radicals.

8. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I am so glad that I live in Canada where those laws can't touch me ... :canflag:

9. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Well boss ,you have your problems up there too.Seems one of your governers was pushing for sharia law a couple years ago.I forgot which providence it was,maybe Ontario?Population wise you have more muslims than we do.And some are radical and pushing for their laws.

What happens here happens there too.

At least you won't have to worry about water.:congrat:

10. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

That sharia-law was attempted in Ontario and failed - that made me giggle like a little school girl on E. I keep hearing the muslims are trying to change Canada to be more like the countries that they fled for a "better place". My opinion is quite simple, leave Canada alone and if you don't like it here, go back to the desert and pound-sand!

Some of the laws that we have here are garbage, but, I haven't heard anything as bad as the OP's post (yet) and hope that I don't ever hear of it on this side of the border ...