Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...Scott from Corpus Christi, TX. Been prepping in general for a little while now. Started my first balcony garden this spring, trying to get started with copy canning to up my food storage and doing what I can to pay off and stay out of debt. Sound like a good start?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals.

Scott

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave: Any start is a good start!!!

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
Hi there XGrasshopper! I'm pretty new myself.........this is a great place to camp out, you learn a lot and the folks are the greatest and the most genuine. Glad you're here.........:wave:

·
Supporting Member
3,243 Posts
Welcome Grasshopper! I'd give anything to be on the coast right now with a margarita in hand. Been one of those days. Anyways, glad to have you here & if you ever come up to east Texas wave at me! Hope you enjoy it here! :flower:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Grasshopper! I'd give anything to be on the coast right now with a margarita in hand. Been one of those days. Anyways, glad to have you here & if you ever come up to east Texas wave at me! Hope you enjoy it here! :flower:
I grew up in ET. What part are you from? I don't dig Margaritas very often...but i'll have one for ya soon lol. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks!!! I live outside Tyler, in the country.
Nice! I grew up in Carthage :)

@Clarice: I'll be happy to share anything I've picked up along the way. I have a whole lot of learning to do.

If anyone is interested...check out my blog in my signature...any feedback is welcome :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts