Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Good morning!!!

We are currently taking orders for canned .223. The ammo comes in convenient 30 round pull top, steel cans. The cans can stand up to even the harshest conditions and are suitable for a proper burial for LOOOONG term storage. The cans are lined to prevent a chemical reaction from two dissimilar metals. Then, the can is filled with the ammo and subjected to a vacuum, which removes all oils and moisture of any kind. Lastly the can is then back filled with nitrogen gas and sealed so there's no need for a dessicant. What you end up with is a can whose contents can keep virtually forever. We also place a plastic lid on every can AND the can is re-useable. This ammo is the Tula steel cased, polymer coated, .223 ammo. The 600 round pack is $237.40 for 600 rounds (20 cans) and the 150 round pack is $62.50 for the 150 rounds (5 cans)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually I'm not that adept when it comes to forums,a little unsure of what the protocols are, etc. We place items on the website that we think will be of use to different forum members and advise the forums where the products are. Between an aversion to learning how to move around the internet with its forums, etc and putting in 60 hours a week growing a small but growing business I don't do what I should so far as the forums are concerned. Hopefully this is a baby step in the right direction.

God bless,

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.