WTS canned .223 ammo for LOOONG term storage

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by mrdavenator, Dec 27, 2010.

1. mrdavenator

mrdavenator New Member

[​IMG]

Good morning!!!

We are currently taking orders for canned .223. The ammo comes in convenient 30 round pull top, steel cans. The cans can stand up to even the harshest conditions and are suitable for a proper burial for LOOOONG term storage. The cans are lined to prevent a chemical reaction from two dissimilar metals. Then, the can is filled with the ammo and subjected to a vacuum, which removes all oils and moisture of any kind. Lastly the can is then back filled with nitrogen gas and sealed so there's no need for a dessicant. What you end up with is a can whose contents can keep virtually forever. We also place a plastic lid on every can AND the can is re-useable. This ammo is the Tula steel cased, polymer coated, .223 ammo. The 600 round pack is $237.40 for 600 rounds (20 cans) and the 150 round pack is $62.50 for the 150 rounds (5 cans)

2. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM

some information might help... like who are you, where are you, web site?...etc... good idea and a useful one..

3. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Hozay, as my wife says, " Great minds run around in the same circles." Just an FYI, she doesn't usually mean that as a compliment. :scratch

With that in mind, your mind and my mind are running in the same circle here. Methinks lots more info is in order.

4. mrdavenator

mrdavenator New Member

Paraklese Technologies LLC

I was under the impression we couldn't post our website here. We should be offering either PMC, Fiocchi, or RWS (Swiss Army) next week and SS109 the week after that.

God bless,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
  5. HozayBuck

I did get his web site ... Paraklese Technologies LLC.. funny thing is I sent a PM saying the same as I posted and they answered the PM but not the post.. somebody needs to wake up and smell the coffee.. just another case of wanting business from the site but no actual involvement..

I sent it to a friend in MT who is the Sheriffs Office training officer he had dealt with them...no problems..

I wonder why he didn't post it himself?.. I think the ammo sealed this way is a nice idea but I have ammo that's been in green GI ammo cans for years with no issues.. I can see the premise behind it very well..

I guess it's an individual choice... I kinda like to open mine and check it once in a while..fore a couple of rounds yanno?...

But I think all well...

6. mrdavenator

mrdavenator New Member

actually I'm not that adept when it comes to forums,a little unsure of what the protocols are, etc. We place items on the website that we think will be of use to different forum members and advise the forums where the products are. Between an aversion to learning how to move around the internet with its forums, etc and putting in 60 hours a week growing a small but growing business I don't do what I should so far as the forums are concerned. Hopefully this is a baby step in the right direction.

God bless,

Dave

7. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Hozay, thanks for checking it out.

Dave, I hope you understand our caution. I'm glad everything is on the up and up.

Having said that, and as a small businessman myself, I wish you and your business the very best.

To a prosperous New Year.:beercheer:

8. HozayBuck

Hi Dave and welcome!!.. yea folks have to be careful, easy to get burned out here in cyber space.. I was glad my buddy had dealt with yawl and had nice words to say..

I do like the canned ammo and will look at getting some down the road... don't really need it but I can see having it stashed someplace other then in my usual storage...

So , welcome and good luck!!

9. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Sorry - his post on the forum was hiding in the holding-que and I just found the message waiting for approval. His response is visible now ..