Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Ok, I get wtf and use it often online, but what is wtfo?

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I totally loved the "Don't worry, Ma'am. I'm from the internet"!

Yeah, I'm with Jason. What's the "o"? (as in "wtfo")

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
From what I could find-- "O"= over (end of transmission).

And yeah, I am not happy over some of these Ninjas already!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AGREED! This Franco, being the latest, seems to be quite a character. :rolleyes:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AGREED! This Franco, being the latest, seems to be quite a character. :rolleyes:
character?... is that what they're calling it now? back in my day we used a different word... :lolsmash:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Call of Duty 'credentials' don't count :lolsmash:

debating with him appears to be equivalent to doing the same with a five-year-old, who, once confronted with non-strawman arguments will just claim that they 'are rubber & you are glue' & then run off maniacally... can't wait to see that :rolleyes:

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
Mall Ninja? Cute!

Between them and those who think anyone who has an alternate view is stupid there seem to be a few more "characters" than in the past.

Especially fun are the ones who resort to public personal attacks with accusations they know are not true. And don't forget those who try to intimidate through derogatory PM's.

I'm still a little ticked off at our moderators over the last SNT tirade against my wife and I. How much BS does it take to get kicked off a forum? Especially since it wasn't the first time things like that have happened?

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I clicked on "money and investing" when I got on the forum today, and holy cow! Something like 11 new threads in a row started by this new "franco" person! Not shy to jump right in, huh?

What also makes me laugh is the newbies who "innocently" ask things like "how do I get started?", or "What do I need to stock up on?" and so forth! Or tell us things that have been covered to death on other threads, as though it's a wondrous and new thing they thought up! Go read the threads, people! See what's already on the site!

I try to be nice to them, but it's nice to get a chance to come in here and laugh a little or blow off steam.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I was browsing around on another forum and they had a guy who jumped in and made a bunch of posts, good posts that everyone actually liked. He claimed he was living off-grid in the bush in Alaska. The administrator saw that his IP was out of Detroit and they confronted the guy. He disappeared (or was banned) and they posted a big-lettered notice that the guy was a fraud and his former posts were to be considered in light of that.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
his IP was out of Detroit
I wanted to try that but I don't know how, or if I'm allowed for that matter. :rolleyes: If he's being honest with us, he seems to have a lot of stuff stashed away for being in Chicago. Not that it can't be done but hunkering down in Chicago doesn't make much sense to me. But hey, what do I know, I'm just the 800# gorilla in the room. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I wanted to try that but I don't know how, or if I'm allowed for that matter. :rolleyes: If he's being honest with us, he seems to have a lot of stuff stashed away for being in Chicago. Not that it can't be done but hunkering down in Chicago doesn't make much sense to me. But hey, what do I know, I'm just the 800# gorilla in the room. :rolleyes:
Hunkering down in chicago doesn't make any sense, eh, UncleJoe?

No offense to anyone from the Windy City, but I wouldn't wanna hunker down there, hunker up there, hunker over there, hunker under there, hunker above there..........ya know what? I don't wanna do anything there, and I darned sure ain't gonna hunker there. :D some perv might run up and hunk me!:eek:

As for Franco, I'd bet that dude's gonna get himself banned.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Well, maybe Franco breezed through, dropped his pearls of wisdom *cough, cough* and moved on! We can hope!

I can't imagine anyone thinking hunkering down in any city is a good idea. Even those who have no choice seem to wish they had other options. Wow, scary.

unclejoe, naekid might be the only one who can check IPs. I think Dean did it once, too, because this summer he kicked a troll off who claimed to be here in the states (California or Arizona, I think) and the IP was out of some place like Indonesia. The troll had links to sites with things for sale, but was making posts like they were real people, albeit without a real grasp of English.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
did BaseCampUSA come from Planet 5h!t-4-Brainz as well... :rolleyes:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
did BaseCampUSA come from Planet 5h!t-4-Brainz as well... :rolleyes:
*laugh* Someone else is wondering about him too! He's obviously not here because he has questions or needs information! At least he's not bossy and mouthy! Maybe just proud of all he's accomplished? Hoping for some "ooh"s and "ahhh"s? :scratch :dunno:

It did get tiresome reading about the $80,000 in silver he bought and the hundreds of thousands of gold he and his Dad bought... It's hard to be envious of such out-of-reach amounts of expenditures! I can't even relate to having that kind of excess money to spend, not even in my fantasies!

I gotta say...I like his root cellar! Pretty cool.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used the "cop" standard, however, as something that you novices could compare things to, since you "think" such people are "skilled-trained-experienced". They aint, with very rare exceptions, achieved on their own time andmoney, but such is the "public perception" of cops and soldiers.
I never had a doubt that the 4x I drew on attacking men, that they were dead if they didn't stop. They all froze in place. I later heard that some of them say that my gun "appeared out of nowhere". :) Indeed, it felt to me like it just "grew out of my wrist". I didn't have any memory of my draw. Half a dozen other times, this has happned with animals. Once it happened as a car backfired and I was walking in the yard. Such an involuntary response to trainiing is quite comforting to have!
ok, just how sociopathic does a member have to be?

http://www.preparedsociety.com/forum/f2/millions-young-beautiful-girls-want-you-5069/#post50366

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Francon has got to go. Marriage and dating advice along with ALL of his gun and financial advice is just too much!:club::rant::nuts::eek:

Insert a really big, pi$$ed off, irritated, annoyed, ready to smack someone smiley here!!!!!!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gawd... if this were a sci-fi/alien conspiracy forum he'd probably be telling us how robotics technology is already able to make sex-bots but the govt. is keeping that tech from us... :rolleyes: yeah, because basement dwelling misanthropes & their sexcapades are such a priority

if that were true, & if I was a tyranical govt. bigwig I would make that technology available & distribute it to everybody for FREE (population control plus citizen monitoring, wow)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.