Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on youtube ' again ' and saw a video that claimed the real israelite is european white.

Now so far we have the black israelites, the jewish israelites and now the indians are claiming they are the real israelites. :confused::dunno::surrender::scratch

Of course we know the Judah and Israel are seperate tribes but all are Israelites. EXCEPT, an Israelite jew has to be from the tribe of Judah [ Judah is where the word jew comes from ] or Levi . All other Israelites are not from Judah and not jews.

Anyway an old 60s song seemed to fit this argument. Well the next song fits even better once I get it .

Debate and see if you can prove all of these folks wrong.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I like this song and the man. He made the movie Fiddler On The Roof, without him it would not have been a movie,imo.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
There are no 10 lost tribes. That's a myth. The real Israelites are the Jews. Satan knows who the real Israelites are because he's tried to destroy them. That's why Muslims hate the Jews.

I remember Garner Ted Armstrong and his organization believed that England was one of the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Apparently nobody told him that England was invaded and settled by Denmark and a number of Germanic tribes like the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. The English bloodline is as polluted as any other European country. Besides the fact that there are numerous tribes, ethnic groups, and languages in each European country.

It should also be noted that Jews look a lot like Arabs. They don't have blonde hair or brown hair or blue eyes.

·
There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.
8,927 Posts
It should also be noted that Jews look a lot like Arabs. They don't have blonde hair or brown hair or blue eyes.
You must not be familiar with the Yadizi people in Iraq.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yaz...4vkK2M:;Ei5r3kDqsBeIDM:&imgrc=6-Z-N3zz4vkK2M:

https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/Common-Misconceptions-About-the-Middle-East-The-People

My great grandfather came to the United States in 1903 from the Middle East at 20 years old. He had blue eyes and dark reddish brown hair. He would be known as a Kurd today. He married an Irish woman born in Boston to immigrant parents from Dairy, Ireland. Two of his sons were redheaded while my grandfather was a brunette with ice blue eyes.

I know first hand that "Arabs" can have blue eyes and light hair.

Myth: All Middle Easterners Are Arabs

This is among the most pervasive beliefs that Westerners hold about the Middle East. In fact, calling an Iranian or Turkish person an Arab can be taken as an insult.

The term "Arab" actually predates Islam, and is an identity that has nothing to do with religion. While most Arabs are Muslims, there are also Arab Christians, Arab Jews, and Arabs of smaller religions. Non-Arab muslims would include many Iranian and Turkish people, who do not form part of the Arab world, but rather, the Muslim world.

Usually, someone defines her or himself as Arab because a) Arabic is his/her first language, or b) That person descended from the tribes of Arabia.

So, the term "Arab" is actually a linguistic grouping, not ethnic or religious.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are no 10 lost tribes. That's a myth. The real Israelites are the Jews. Satan knows who the real Israelites are because he's tried to destroy them. That's why Muslims hate the Jews.

I remember Garner Ted Armstrong and his organization believed that England was one of the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Apparently nobody told him that England was invaded and settled by Denmark and a number of Germanic tribes like the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. The English bloodline is as polluted as any other European country. Besides the fact that there are numerous tribes, ethnic groups, and languages in each European country.

I'm just ' still ' studing, not making any claims. Not invoivled with Armstrong.

But the word JEW is not even mentioned in the Bible till after the first 11 books. 2Kings16:6 where the Jews and Israelites are at war with each other.

I'll look up more verses for this later. :wave:

Jew came from the word 'JUDAH '. JUDAH is also used in place of the word 'HEBREW'. None of the early prophets including Abraham,Moses ,etc. were called jews, they were known as Hebrews aka Israelites after their forefather Jacobs later known as Israel.

The word jew descripbed the southern part of Israel aka Judah at the time. The Israelites were in the Northern part of what is now Israel.

Assyria captured the 10 NORTHERN tribes of Israelites and Babylon captured the 2 SOUTHERN trubes of JUDAH aka, Jews, Judaens, Hebrews,Israelites. spl

Many words in english are different than in Hebrew,Arab or Greek.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You must not be familiar with the Yadizi people in Iraq.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yaz...4vkK2M:;Ei5r3kDqsBeIDM:&imgrc=6-Z-N3zz4vkK2M:

https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/Common-Misconceptions-About-the-Middle-East-The-People

My great grandfather came to the United States in 1903 from the Middle East at 20 years old. He had blue eyes and dark reddish brown hair. He would be known as a Kurd today. He married an Irish woman born in Boston to immigrant parents from Dairy, Ireland. Two of his sons were redheaded while my grandfather was a brunette with ice blue eyes.

I know first hand that "Arabs" can have blue eyes and light hair.
Many hebrews are light eyed and hair. Seems the Bible described Abrahams wife Sarah as one.

The tribe of Dan were known to be red haired. And even Jacob was born with red hair according to some.

We have to study the word in hebrew to get the real meaning, and since none of us know hebrew we have to go to online interpretations or at least I do sometimes. Also Arab and Greek. King Fames in the 1800s used english and english has 1000s of words where hebrew only has about 8000.

:wave:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Some thoughts on olive trees

"Know from whence you came. If you know whence you came, there are absolutely no limitations to where you can go."

In Romans 11 there are two key points Paul wants us to understand: first, God has not rejected Israel; and second, the olive tree is Israel's present reminder of their future national salvation in Yeshua. In Scripture, Israel is pictured as a veritable garden of God:

1) The Fig tree, biblically symbolized Israel's national life, (Hos. 9:10; Mk. 11:12-14, 20; Matt. 24:32-34).

2) The Vine, biblically symbolized Israel's spiritual life, (Isa. 5:1-7; Ps. 80:9; Hos. 10:1, Jn. 15:1-6).

3)The Olive tree, biblically symbolized Israel's ministerial or service life, (Jer. 11:16, Hos. 14:6; Rom. 11:16-24).

In Romans 9:4,5 Paul reiterates Israel's privileges of service, and represents that service with the Olive Tree. As every part of the Olive Tree was used in holy service, it came to typify Israel's holy service for God (as noted by the rabbis in Ex. Rab. 36:1, and elsewhere).

Ignorance Leads to Arrogance
In writing to the believers at Rome, Paul had to deal with an issue common to all people: pride. Regarding Israel, Gentile believers had come to some erroneous conclusions and had "become arrogant toward the natural branches" who are the Jewish people, (Rom 11:17). Tragically, this arrogance that concerned Paul developed into anti-Semitism; throughout history this arrogance has prevented the Jewish people from hearing of Yeshua in a way that they can understand the message.

Once the apostles had passed from the scene, Gentile leaders in the Roman state church began removing any trace of Jewish identity from the faith, even to the point of separating Easter from Passover! Out of this attitude of superiority a false view of Scripture arose that bred contempt for the Jewish people and disregarded God's promises to Israel, such as the idea that the olive tree represents 'the church', and not Israel.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two subjects can brign out extreme anger. But they don't have to. This is study no absolutes or claims from me.

I have been proven wrong many times and was glad for it. Because I learned somethign and was corrected.

I hope to be corrected here too.

I can't write out all the bible verses and don't know how to paste although it did work one tiem last month. I can only use videos and soem don't go to youtube or can't go so that is not a good option for all either.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In my opinion, it doesn't really matter who the Israelites are.

Todays ' chosen ' people are those who choose God.

The promise was made to the hebrew first then to those of us who came under the new covenant and were adopted into the family. My understanding or interpretation.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Correct as far as it goes

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter who the Israelites are.

Todays ' chosen ' people are those who choose God.

The promise was made to the hebrew first then to those of us who came under the new covenant and were adopted into the family. My understanding or interpretation.
Meerkat your interpretation is correct in my opinion as far as it goes. The revised covenant does, in fact, graft the Gentiles onto the promise made to Israel, but, unlike what has been taught since Constantine, the obligations under the Mosaic revised covenant were not done away with. It is like adding a codicil to a will, you make specific changes but the parts that are not changed remain in full force.

Yeshua ben David specifically addresses this in Matthew 5:17-19
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So, therefore, again, in my opinion, you are correct that those who have chosen God, (including Yeshua in that acceptance), are the chosen people, but to receive the blessings of the covenant, they are required to keep the terms of the covenant.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Meerkat your interpretation is correct in my opinion as far as it goes. The revised covenant does, in fact, graft the Gentiles onto the promise made to Israel, but, unlike what has been taught since Constantine, the obligations under the Mosaic revised covenant were not done away with. It is like adding a codicil to a will, you make specific changes but the parts that are not changed remain in full force.

Yeshua ben David specifically addresses this in Matthew 5:17-19
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So, therefore, again, in my opinion, you are correct that those who have chosen God, (including Yeshua in that acceptance), are the chosen people, but to receive the blessings of the covenant, they are required to keep the terms of the covenant.
I agree. Good luck trying to convince most their ' traditions' that God hates are all from paganisn. :wave:

PS of course I'm also playing in it. I use to bake the best hams and still do for the family who never saw a holiday they didn't like.

Last Thanksgiving I fixed one butt and one picnic ham. I use cloves, cover with honey then put them in a brown paper bag in the oven on a rack so they drain. But we haven't eaten 'unclean ' food in 30 yr.s. Just don't care for it anymore.

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Correct

I'm just ' still ' studing, not making any claims. Not invoivled with Armstrong.

But the word JEW is not even mentioned in the Bible till after the first 11 books. 2Kings16:6 where the Jews and Israelites are at war with each other.

I'll look up more verses for this later. :wave:

Jew came from the word 'JUDAH '. JUDAH is also used in place of the word 'HEBREW'. None of the early prophets including Abraham,Moses ,etc. were called jews, they were known as Hebrews aka Israelites after their forefather Jacobs later known as Israel.

The word jew descripbed the southern part of Israel aka Judah at the time. The Israelites were in the Northern part of what is now Israel.

Assyria captured the 10 NORTHERN tribes of Israelites and Babylon captured the 2 SOUTHERN trubes of JUDAH aka, Jews, Judaens, Hebrews,Israelites. spl

Many words in english are different than in Hebrew,Arab or Greek.
You are correct.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are correct.
Hi Cantina, would you like to join in on the discussion here? :wave:

Seems you know something on the subject. I wish I could paste it would be so much easier. Not only am I a hunt and peck typer but to add more frustration my laptop wants to do its own thing. So I have to keep making corrections with every sentence.:eek:vract: And no spell check.

I enjoy study and have learned a little here a little there from many, plus put in decades of secualr anciant history and Bibicle ancient history.

Still learning as if I just started at times.:dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts