Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is many who wonder if they will listen to the commands of their leaders or will they side with Americans.
I think most will side with us if they don't kill them off first in these wars.
What do yall think?

·
Registered
12 Posts
The average 18-22 year old kid will follow orders.

They will be given the training and "moral foundation" to make it easier for them.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I think you would have to answer "from what" (with specificity) before anyone can answer that question.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you would have to answer "from what" (with specificity) before anyone can answer that question.
I was listening to talk radio but did'nt get to hear about the Weimer Republic that Savage was talkign about but read about soem of it.
A lot of the same kind of things were going on then,communism,unions that is going on now.
Savage was comparing them to our leaders now.Seems the brownshurt nazis were organized to fight the people .
I was wondering if tshtf would our military obay obama and put us in the camps they have or would they obey the constitution they swore to protect America from the enemy both foreign and 'domestic'..

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The average 18-22 year old kid will follow orders.

They will be given the training and "moral foundation" to make it easier for them.
What about his Sgt. ? Also many of our troops are waking up to the fact they may be being used .We have the web now and easy info if they seek it.
Although many are being drugged by these leaders military stooges.
Some orgs like Oath Keepers are not too fond of traitors.But they are now under their watch so I don't think it has grown any.
Maybe then too that lucifer is in control of us all and theres nothing we can do?:confused:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have several friends that will join the Armed Forces this year after graduation. These future soldiers are not the ones that you will have to fight, they will fight with you. I have asked them their belief of civilian arms and would they take them if ordered. Hands down they tell me they would disobey orders if told to take our weapons.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have several friends that will join the Armed Forces this year after graduation. These future soldiers are not the ones that you will have to fight, they will fight with you. I have asked them their belief of civilian arms and would they take them if ordered. Hands down they tell me they would disobey orders if told to take our weapons.
I forgot the main point of the subject ,not good at multi tasking anymore,I was cooking for company tomorrow .
Anyway some think this is a trick to get us to fight back so they can set up marshall law,Michael Savage says don't fall for it its a trap,but what do you do if yor attacked by some flash mob, or other hate group?
All its going to take is somebody get hurt bad or killed in one of these radical attacks.
I hope our military won't tun on us and don't think they will.But now we have no telling what brought in from other nations,so they could plant crap all over the place.All they have to do is just walk across the north or south borders.

·
71 Posts
If there is chaos in the streets and the military is called in due to martial law, a vast majority of the troops will follow orders. Just because they say they would side with the people right now, they would be marching to a different tune once they are trained and have to face unruly and violent mobs.
Here is an interesting question. If a group of young soldiers showed up at your homestead to confiscate your arms, what would you do? If you shoot one of them you have lost. They will swarm your property and most likely kill you. That kind of incident would only be used to further vilify the American gun owner.
I hear people say that people are waking up to government corruption, but lets not fool ourselves into believing that people would take up arms against our government. For every one prepper that joins our ranks, there are dozens if not hundreds of people joining the ranks of government loyalists due to the entitlements they are given. Those that would take any type of action are a VERY small minority
Best bet, stay out of the sights of the government and hide your weapons if things go south.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
In various parts of the country, active-duty military personnel have been training with "civilian" police while conducting traffic stops, patrolling, and staffing check points. Several small towns have agreed to allow active-duty military units to conduct house to house training exercises for gun confiscation. The use of the military for domestic LE is against the Posse Comitattus (sp) Act, which is often ignored and/or the participants are ignorant of.

NORTHCOM is an Army combat brigade now permanently assigned to the US for the purpose of putting down any domestic unrest that occurs for whatever reason, and is at the beck and call of our marxist president.

The US military has been used against American citizens numerous times in our history - from the Whiskey War in our earliest history,Sherman's "March to the Sea" in Georgia, to complaining WWI vets gathered in D.C., to labor striff, Kent State, Waco, and now accompanying SWAT teams in urban centers to "gain experience".

Now, what do you think?

·
446 Posts
I had almost forgotten about that domestic military unit. :eek: I heard about it several years ago from a friend and had to do a little digging to actually prove its existence. You would be surprised how many folks do not know about or believe there is a US military unit specifically for domestic disturbance. :( As I understand it, if they are called in, there is no attempt to talk you out (as in hostage or SWAT). They simply neutralize the problem and move on. :eek:

Tim

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been out for over 40 years now, so things may have changed. But we swore to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic."
We were also taught what constitutes an illegal order, and our duty to disobey an illegal order.
It all depends on how the order is presented.
That's why the Branch Davidians at Waco were painted as being extremist child molester cult people. Whether they actually were or not is irrelevant.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The "ground pounder" enlisted in the military are mushrooms - fed sh*t and kept in the dark. Their superior officers could tell them anything to keep them in line and agreeable to kill you.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
The "ground pounder" enlisted in the military are mushrooms - fed sh*t and kept in the dark. Their superior officers could tell them anything to keep them in line and agreeable to kill you.
I understand at least some of the thinking that goes into the above comment but think about it this way:

The military is made up of Americans from all walks of life. The fact that they joined the military often says a lot about their love for country (and hopefully the things that make this country great). Some of these guys (and girls) are good people, some may be bad.

I have to ask if a police officer handed a gun to some bystander on the street and ordered them to shoot a protester would the bystander do it? Even more to the point, if one police officer authority told another officer to shoot a protester would the officer shoot the protester?

Now its another story if the protesters are threatening the officers or military in this case but if we are defending out freedoms or our homes I dont see many of the military going against us. Unless we are threatening them directly.

Sure, a few Wacos may happen if the SHTF but after a while the military and police are going to get wise to the fact that they have been trampling the rights of the people and I think most would go AWOL before taking illegal orders. Thats just my opinion and I dont have a whole heck of a lot of trust in humanity to begin with.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I read somewhere that Obama has agreements with Canada and Mexico to send troops to the US in case of civil unrest. The understanding is that foreign soldiers would be more likely to obey orders to fire on Americans than American soldiers would.

Still, we have a country of 300 million people. Soldiers and National Guardsmen will be concentrated in urban areas with large gang populations. There will probably be checkpoints that you'd have to go through in other parts of the country. In other words, I wouldn't expect soldiers to be knocking on my door in NE Wisconsin for a long time after it hits the fan. If nothing else, they would be spending a lot of time disposing of bodies. I expect America to lose 95% of its population. They'll have a lot of work to do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had almost forgotten about that domestic military unit. :eek: I heard about it several years ago from a friend and had to do a little digging to actually prove its existence. You would be surprised how many folks do not know about or believe there is a US military unit specifically for domestic disturbance. :( As I understand it, if they are called in, there is no attempt to talk you out (as in hostage or SWAT). They simply neutralize the problem and move on. :eek:

Tim
I live a couple of miles from Ft. Benning, GA. Many of my friends and neighbors are active military (all Special Operations, all officers). When I feel bold enough to question them on this matter, I am told that they WILL follow orders. As far as NORTHCOM...they admit that it exists...but I have been unable to get any "in depth" information. I am aware that the 2nd Brigade Heavy Combat Brigade here has trained extensively in crowd control.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I understand at least some of the thinking that goes into the above comment but think about it this way:

The military is made up of Americans from all walks of life. The fact that they joined the military often says a lot about their love for country (and hopefully the things that make this country great). Some of these guys (and girls) are good people, some may be bad.

I have to ask if a police officer handed a gun to some bystander on the street and ordered them to shoot a protester would the bystander do it? Even more to the point, if one police officer authority told another officer to shoot a protester would the officer shoot the protester?

Now its another story if the protesters are threatening the officers or military in this case but if we are defending out freedoms or our homes I dont see many of the military going against us. Unless we are threatening them directly.

Sure, a few Wacos may happen if the SHTF but after a while the military and police are going to get wise to the fact that they have been trampling the rights of the people and I think most would go AWOL before taking illegal orders. Thats just my opinion and I dont have a whole heck of a lot of trust in humanity to begin with.
Many enlistees join for reasons other than patriotism. In fact, quite a few are not even citizens of this country. Some lack job opportunities on the "outside" and choose the military as a means of survival. Almost all are products of our dismal public education system. Now, Mr. Ant, how much instruction do you suppose they received in our public schools about how and why this country was founded, and about our cherished Constitution and Bill of Rights? NADA would be the correct answer. It would be impossible for them to balk over orders to defend something they were never taught about our Republic. And, if it is you or I who are involved in those first "few Wacos", what does it matter if they have a change of heart later?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Many troops on their first tours incountry are put on drugs,second tour is almost mandatory. Drugs influance the mind and make it easier to follow illegal orders.
Other join special forces because they like to fight.
So I really don't know what to think ,but I do know that some are not happy with their leaders.
Katrina had the military NG goign from door to door taking peoples guns away from them,no telling how many were ledft defenseless.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
In any combat unit

you will soon find the attitude that the troops aren't fighting for Flag , God or Mom's home made apple pie.... they fight for each other , the unit becomes their family..

If they think they are following lawful orders and one of their own gets killed then it's open season, they will fight, kill anybody they see with a weapon and maybe even without a weapon..

Sooner or later some will question it all and a lot may say screw this and head home to protect their own families... but the ones that stay will be the worst of the lot... when they find they can rape, rob and kill with little worry they will...but of course they will by then no longer be a military unit but instead just a well trained and armed "Gang"...

To think they won't turn against their own people is a good way to get killed... and I have no answer for anybody as to how to handle it...

In WW2 the Nazi's took the gun registry lists and went door to door..when told the guns were gone they would just shoot one of the family..usually the Man and ask again... usually they then got the guns , or the whole family would be killed or sent to a camp...

So..are we a better people then the Germans of ww2 ? if given an order they disobeying will only get you shot are you going to follow the order? or chose to die?

We all kinda sneer or laugh when we hear the old line.." But I vas only followink orders" yet..when your own life is the cost of not obeying??

It's easy to judge or form opinions on anything... try this one..Your a US customs agent on a small crossing on the Mexican... car drives up , 3 tough looking guys walk in one drops a sea bag on the desk and says open it...you and your partner do so...it's stuffed with money...your told the bag has 4 millions dollars in it and it's yours if you allow a certain vehicle to pass thru unchecked... BUT...the alternative is that your home will be burned to the ground with your wife and kids in it...you have 10 minutes to make up your mind.... Don't know about yawl but I'm gonna have to figure out where to stash 2 Mil... and my family... then I'm gonna quit this job and head north ..FAST!...

I pick my battles and the time I'm gonna fight them... and some battles...you just ain't gonna win....

So... when the time comes.. best have some weapons that you can turn over... and the rest stashed ..just not there.. Plan on almost everybody coming down your road as being there to harm you, take your stuff..and your women and girls... so...fight or flight....?? something to think about... Me? I'd rather die fighting but not if my family is gonna get caught in the cross fire...

So..they have us.. because we care... I say " IF../ When it starts, take it to them... keep the fight away from your family... I'd rather ambush them then have them kicking down my door

·
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Military is forbidden from getting involved in domestic issues... However, the national guard is state run... Now a good question, if the national guard is activated by the US Military, can they be directed to domestic usage?

Check out this link, just skip ahead to page 12
http://www.emich.edu/cerns/downloads/papers/PoliceStaff/Unsorted/OATH & ETHICS.pdf
The NG has already been federalized. Its no longer "state run".

HozayBuck, that was an excellent post. The "pre-game" to having martial law and military in the streets is well underway. There currently is a powder keg waiting for the right match to be lit. Once it explodes, the fascists will have the excuse they have been wanting to clamp down and take away what semblance of freedom you think you have remaining.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts