Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freedom of speech? :gaah:

"CHRISTIAN COUNTY, Mo. - A local blogger who was critical of Rep. Billy Long during last year's congressional campaign has been interviewed by the FBI about his encounters with the congressman."

"Arnott said U.S. Capitol police canvassed members of Congress to come up with a list of people across the country who might be considered potential threats to members of Congress."

The whole article is here: Local Blogger Probed By Feds - KSPR 33

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
And the government witch hunts begin..................

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Well ... that is just GRAND!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Oh great! And I regularly email our senators and tell them I'll support anyone who runs against them! One of our senators was key to the writing of the Health Care Overhaul abomination (Max Baucus). Ugh.

In fact I think I once worded it to the effect that I would do whatever it took to get them out of office. :eek:

Yikes

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Oh great! And I regularly email our senators and tell them I'll support anyone who runs against them! One of our senators was key to the writing of the Health Care Overhaul abomination (Max Baucus). Ugh.

In fact I think I once worded it to the effect that I would do whatever it took to get them out of office. :eek:

Yikes
Hmmm. Been nice knowing you, GS. You're gonna hate SuperMax. :)

Just kiddin. They won't throw you in jail for that. They'll just question you, every relative 5 times removed, every neighbor, friend, aquantance, SO -- usually without the thumb screws tho, then they'll query your bank, freeze all your accounts, destroy your credit, get IRS to audit you for the last 20 years then leak to the press that you are suspected to be a high level figure in an international sex slave and arms trading cartel.

Then. THEN....they'll really drop the boom on you. They will leak to the press that you voted for Obama! :eek:

Your reputation is shot, kid.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Hmmm. Been nice knowing you, GS. You're gonna hate SuperMax. :)

Just kiddin. They won't throw you in jail for that. They'll just question you, every relative 5 times removed, every neighbor, friend, aquantance, SO -- usually without the thumb screws tho, then they'll query your bank, freeze all your accounts, destroy your credit, get IRS to audit you for the last 20 years then leak to the press that you are suspected to be a high level figure in an international sex slave and arms trading cartel.

Then. THEN....they'll really drop the boom on you. They will leak to the press that you voted for Obama! :eek:

Your reputation is shot, kid.
So....I suppose you want me to pretend I don't know you, eh? :

:surrender:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
So....I suppose you want me to pretend I don't know you, eh? :

:surrender:
You got that right. I don't associate with international sex slave and arms dealers.:lolsmash:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
gypsy who? :dunno: What kind of a name is that? :eek:

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Good thing I host on pro boards,its not easy to get them to cough up info!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Why? Competition too much for ya? :lolsmash:

:D
Hey, I know how to get rid of my competition. Jeffrey Dalmer was elbowing his way into my business until I leaked to the feds that he was selling arms to Iran! :lolsmash:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Hey, I know how to get rid of my competition. Jeffrey Dalmer was elbowing his way into my business until I leaked to the feds that he was selling arms to Iran! :lolsmash:
Hmmm. Effective! :lolsmash:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts