Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the daughter is finally in real labor and we are about halfway to the baby! I am so happy and can't wait!:2thumb::woohoo:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it is surely progressing this time and thanks to the epidural she is not whining at all.. lol The nurses are super nice and we have lemon ice to eat..

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Not whining at all!! That just cracks me up!! :lolsmash:

I am praying everything goes well and a healthy baby is here SOON!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yes, congrats on the new little one. Wish we could have a few more!!! :congrat:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Updates, updates!!! We're eagerly waiting! Pics would be nice too, when the time comes!

:)

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Well the daughter is finally in real labor and we are about halfway to the baby! I am so happy and can't wait!:2thumb::woohoo:
There is know more blessed event in your life...........

·
Registered
314 Posts
Will pray for safe and happy delivery! I had all four of my children at home with a midwife present...a great (altho long and hard) experience for me and my husband! Children are a true gift from God!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Holy smokes folks! not 40 minutes after I posted the thread she popped him out! Talk about fast! and safely too... Dr. couldn't believe it. I've been so busy with his big sister that I haven't had time to do much but oogle the baby and take care of her.
People my age are not meant to have 2 year olds around the clock...;)
But you didn't hear that from me..:sssh:

That's my grand daughter and new grand son- he's 8lbs 6oz and 20 1/2 inches long. And the hair!! OMGoodness now we know why my DD had heartburn so bad... both of my babies were pretty much bald and so was grand daughter. They come home tomorrow about noon so I guess I can sleep then! Big sis is so protective of "her" baby and will be so until he breaks her toys I'm sure.. I will put up some of the other pictures when I am not so sleep deprived! I love you guys!! :kiss:
Thanks for all the good wishes!

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
Oh my gosh Emerald, she is gorgeous......her skin looks flawless and she doesn't have that "look" of a newborn.......beautiful baby. What's the name??

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh my gosh Emerald, she is gorgeous......her skin looks flawless and she doesn't have that "look" of a newborn.......beautiful baby. What's the name??
Emma is the big sister and baby Max is my new grand son.. other than some scratches(he is big on pinching his own face right now when he is not trying to swallow his fists that is) he is looking so good.. I do have pictures from right after he was born and he has that pinched look like "WTHeck! Put me back in.. it is tooo bright out here!" I guess the ped doc said that he has just a touch of jaundice but they are gonna put him under the bilirubin light for awhile tonight and it is not a big deal.
The funny thing is that poor boy sneezes if you get him too close to the sunlight coming in the windows and so does most of my family! I know that there is a medical name for it, but it slips my mind right now. So cute when it sneezes..

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Emerald, congrats! Such cute kids. You don't spoil them, do you Gramma?:D
Life is good when you're a parent -- even better when you're a grandparent..

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........they're adorable! Lucky you! What sweeties! Can't wait to see more pics after you get some rest!

Horseman's right: "Life is good when you're a parent -- even better when you're a grandparent.. " I have 7 grandkids (5 grandsons and 2 granddaughters) between the ages of 5 months and 9 years old, and they're great!

It's good for kids to have grandparents in their lives, IMO.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.