Who Ran Away From Home?

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by philjam, Jan 17, 2011.

1. philjam

philjam Well-Known Member

When I was 12 years old, I ran a way with my dog and shotgun. The cops found me along the RR tracks. I thought the RR tracks led to the wilderness.

2. iouJC

iouJC MAGIC Bullet

I did, but I was only 4 or 5 years old...I saw it on "Leave It To Beaver" (the TV show) and thought it looked like a really neat idea. I took my Flag blanket that my Grand Mothere made me, my stuffed bunny, Sam, and a sack lunch. It was about 8 PM. I told my parents what I was doing, and went across the street to a block of vacant lots in our neighborhood. I had laid out my bed and gotten in it and was laying down. My other called all the neighbors and they were all looking out the door at me. I got embarassed and ran home. They all thought I was afraid....I was just embarassed.

3. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

I was 15 and hitchhiked almost 1500 miles west. I didn't know sh*t. :rolleyes:

4. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

I always fantasized about this, only thing that stepped me was i didnt want to worry my grandma........could of cared less about the folks...

5. lotsoflead

lotsoflead Well-Known Member

when I was 17 I ran away and joined the Army, some people over in another country started shooting at me and many times I wished i was back home shoveling S%$t and milking cows.

6. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

I wanted to runaway when I was 4 or 5. I packed up my stuffed animals and told my Mom I was leaving...she gave me bus fare!!!!! She did hide around the corner in case a bus actually showed up. I went back home after a few minutes because it was raining.