Who is Q Anon?

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by LastOutlaw, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Well-Known Member

Recently there have been posts on 4chan from an anonymous Q person who it seems may be high up in Gov or Intelligence and aware of a lot that is going on today. This person or persons have been making posts there that seem to pertain to POTUS and his actions and also pertaining to current events such as the recent bo0mbing attempt in NY, the Hawaii scare as well as info on the current HRC possible indictments being handed down, Julian Assange and much more. According to this source there is a war ongoing behind the scenes against the deep state including those in the FBI and SD who are involved.
    I was just curious if anyone else is aware of these posts and are following them? Here is a couple links to videos people have posted on You tube concerning deciphering these seemingly lightly coded posts.

mikeymike and BlueZ like this.
  2. LastOutlaw

Now there is a push for them to release the memo:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-fisa-abuse-by-senior-doj-and-fbi-officials/

‘Worse Than Watergate’: ‘Shocking’ House Intel Memo Allegedly Reveals FISA Abuse by Senior DOJ and FBI Officials
    [​IMG]
    Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

by Kristina Wong18 Jan 201832034

Members of the House on Thursday said they viewed a “shocking” classified memo allegedly detailing abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in relation to the investigation of the Trump campaign and called for it to be declassified and available to the public immediately.
    “It’s troubling. It is shocking,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) told Fox News. “Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

“The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a member of the Judiciary Committee, which oversees the DOJ and the FBI.

Another Judiciary Committee member, Rep. Steve King (R-IA), called what he saw in the memo “sickening” and said it was “worse than Watergate.”

I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo

— Steve King (@SteveKingIA) January 19, 2018

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), another Judiciary Committee member, called the memo “deeply troubling” and said it raises questions about the “Obama DOJ and Comey FBI.”

“The classified report compiled by House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation,” he tweeted.

advertisement

The classified report compiled by House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation.

— Ron DeSantis (@RepDeSantis) January 18, 2018

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) told Fox News.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), a senior member of the Judiciary Committee, also said to network.

The viewing of the memo came after all Republican members of the House intelligence committee, whose investigators compiled the classified memo, voted Thursday to make it available to all House members. Every Democrat on the committee voted against it.

According to Gaetz, the memo’s contents could lead to the firing — and perhaps even jailing — of senior DOJ and FBI officials.

“I think that this will not end just with firings. I believe there are people who will go to jail,” he said on Fox News’ Hannity.

He said what he saw in the memo also explains why Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Judiciary Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) recently referred the Fusion GPS dossier author Christopher Steele for a criminal investigation.

“I think there will be criminal implications here,” Gaetz added.

The memo also reportedly contains information about the dossier put together by Fusion GPS that alleged Trump and members of his team colluded with Russians in the 2016 election, according to a report by investigative journalist Sara Carter.

It was revealed in October that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Despite being a political document, the dossier was reportedly part of the evidence FBI officials used to apply for and obtain a warrant through a secret FISA court to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Page told Breitbart News in a statement: “After over a year of inciting discord and threats of violence across America, it’s encouraging that the individuals in Washington responsible for these efforts to undermine our great democracy may be held accountable soon.”

Breitbart News reported on March 3, 2017, that the Obama administration took steps to undermine Trump’s presidential campaign using “police state” tactics, including spying on the Trump campaign. That report is widely believed to have led to President Trump’s tweet that later accused the Obama administration of wiretapping Trump Tower.

Members of the public and Congress are now calling for the document to be declassified and released to the public.

Immediately #ReleaseTheMemo #FISAMemo & ALL relevant material sourced in it. Every American needs to know the truth! We wouldn't be revealing any sources & methods that we shouldn't; only feds' reliance on bad sources & methods.

— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) January 19, 2018

DeSantis said the House intelligence committee, pursuant to House rules, should vote to make the report publicly available as soon as possible.

“While the report is classified as Top Secret, I believe the select committee should, pursuant to House rules, vote to make the report publicly available as soon as possible. This is a matter of national significance and the American people deserve the truth,” he said.

“Rule X of the House Rules allows the select committee to publicly disclose any information in its possession after a determination by the select committee that the public interest would be served by such disclosure.”

According to House Rules, if the House intelligence committee votes to make the report public, President Trump would have five days to issue an objection. If he objected, it would take a vote on the House floor.

Read More Stories About:
    2016 Presidential Race, Big Government, fisa, FISA abuse, House Intelligence Committee, memo, Rep Steve King, Rep. Lee Zeldin, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. Ron DeSantis, Russia probe, Watergate

BlueZ likes this.

3. BlueZ

BlueZ Supporting Member

Subscribed.
    Keep 'em coming fellas!

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Everybody is Anon at times it seems.
    National deception makes all revolutionaries even if we don't realize we are.
    I personally don't see anyone changing anything and IMO it is all in the Big plan we have no control over. I'm a pessimistic, I guess.
    Venting is all we have left.

5. Symetry

Symetry Member

Well Well,
    Hi there Meerkat.

Lost are ya?

Jim

Meerkat likes this.
  6. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

LOL, I'm always lost, at least in translation anyway.

7. Robert Heggestad

Robert Heggestad Member

Yes, my wife and I follow...still a little perplexed but digging deeper into the decoding.

8. Robert Heggestad

Robert Heggestad Member

Yes, my wife and I follow...still a little perplexed but digging deeper into the decoding.

R

9. LastOutlaw

Not lost... banned after only one point against me. Nice new forum you have there.

10. LastOutlaw

Robert, so I'm guessing that you watch for new posts and view them as soon as they are posted. Are you also following on the 8chan research boards? How far are you digging into it? Do you know of the comparison page that an Anon built that shows every post by Q and every tweet by DJT so you can compare them together?
    If not here is a link:
    https://anonsw.github.io/qtmerge/

Right now it is getting very exciting to follow. There is so much going on with the Steel things and the information being posted on Snowden being out of Russia and on the run in Hong Kong. Also the newest info on North Korea.

Have you also heard of Brendan Dilley and his info drops he is supposedly receiving from another Q type source? There is supposed to be 8 videos coming. One of which is a conference call between Loretta Lynch, William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary that took place on the tarmac 2 days after Scalia was supposedly murdered [187] that shows that Bill and Hillary offered Loretta a position on the Supreme court if she cleared Hillary before the election.

That is supposed to be coming out in the next few days.

The Dilley drops say to be aware on the following days: Today 3/9/2018, 3/12/2018, and 3/15/2018 which by the way is The ides of March and also Ruth Bader Ginsburg's birthday.

BlueZ likes this.
  11. LastOutlaw

12. LastOutlaw

OOOps there are more. I'll post them here.

Mar 09 2018 06:01:54 Anonymous 599581
    Every user on Twitter will soon be able to apply for a coveted blue tick verification mark, the company’s CEO Jack Dorsey said in a live stream on Thursday. Using Periscope from the firm’s San Francisco headquarters, Twitter executives revealed the process was being reworked from the ground up. They said the current system creates confusion and can imply credibility, but stressed that it will still be important to let users have a way to evaluate if profiles are legitimate. http://www .newsweek.com/how-get-verified-twitter-process-be-open-everyone-ceo-jack-dorsey-says-837590
    Mar 09 2018 06:16:07 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599607
    >>599581 Hidden message. @Jack POTUS delete/install. Coded message (accept) by LdR/HRC/others. Allowing @Snowden access/censorship/tracking. [+sharing groups C-9/all] [+trace upload that tone recognizes other devices w/ active geo [all sig devices]. Don’t drop the soap. Q

13. LastOutlaw

Mar 09 2018 06:17:57 Anonymous 599614
    >>599607 Q are we going to have more freedom of speech on "private" public speech services or not? please answer this question
    Mar 09 2018 06:20:45 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599627
    >>599614 100% Regulated. Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities. Q

14. LastOutlaw

Mar 09 2018 06:20:45 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599627
    >>599614 100% Regulated. Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities. Q
    Mar 09 2018 06:24:20 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599642
    >>599627 Track inside sales/divestitures. They know. Watch the sell-off/liquidity events. Q

15. LastOutlaw

Mar 09 2018 06:32:30 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599679
    Think. Why would @Snowden go public while in HK PRIOR to traveling to so called final destination? These people are stupid. Q

16. LastOutlaw

Mar 09 2018 06:37:37 Anonymous 599714
    >>599682 True, but then why Snowden? Doesn't make sense. If they gave him the tool, Snowden isn't of value to the NSA other than a trophy. The tech lives outside of him and Q claims that they own CIA at this point (making assumptions). This is unfolding as if Snowden has something that no one else has access to. Snowden has fame for taking files and exposing, not of someone that developed technology that no one else has. Something not adding up.
    Mar 09 2018 06:39:47 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599730
    >>599714 Which country does he really work for? Expand your thinking. Q

17. LastOutlaw

Mar 09 2018 07:00:53 Q !UW.yye1fxo 599891
    Look at his family. Look at their positions. Why are we giving him this much attention? Why are we providing this much sensitive detail in a public [known] forum? Everything has meaning. Q

18. Robert Heggestad

Robert Heggestad Member

The skeletons are slowly being pulled from the deep closet. The big picture will hit the masses like a thermo nuclear blast. Once the smoking mirrors have cleared, it will be judgement time.

19. Ezmerelda

Ezmerelda Well-Known Member

Posting to dig into later.