Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'
Last month 200,000 muslims celebrated one of their holidays.

Putin gave a speech ' celebrating ' the muslims. Google it. As much praise and compliments as he has ever given his own religion.

Now imo you can allow into your nation those who agree with you or like most leaders you can allow in those who help you achieve your agendas.:eek:

After the muslim slaughter of the teachers and school children in Russia a couple decades ago using the quran as its reasoning to kill infidels what sane leaders would do this?

[ Like the Philipino leader promoting islam as he is killing his own in the dequise of drug control? :dunno: ]

I wonder what there is to celebrate and is Putin really who he says he is?

Also we seem to invade the same nations fighting terrorism, yet its the non muslims who do most of the dying. :confused:

Why not set up safe zones for the non radicals, ' aka muslim hypocrits who don't obey allah ' in their own nation instead of asking for trouble like the other dumb euro nations who take it to a extream in " loving their enemy". France,Norway,Sweden,Switzerland,etc,etc,. They don't love their own just the enemey. Rape,murder infiltration all ok when you love your enemy.

So imo it looks like to me the whole world is using islam to bring in the NWO. :dunno:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well of course he is. If he is friends with China and Iran...well, then.
I actually don't claim to know anythign much at all about who what where the real enemy is so I susprct them all. :D

I only know what they allow me to read online but sometimes they will leave a sign or signs of theri true intentions.

IMO no world leader would survvie a day if they tried to stop the NWO ,elite, lucifereans etc,etc,.

I don't hope to escape just to save my soul which is something only I can destroy. At times it seems I lose that one too.

·
Banned
3,375 Posts
Mr. Putin and like many communist world leaders in the past were nothing more than egomaniacs.
Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. The condition is psychologically abnormal. Actually the world is full of them ,like our friend in Havana ,were is no longer communism but Castroism ,you see this type of individual fears freedom ,the truth books ,religion ;fear loosing control , Mao in China or Stalin in Russia another example and they surround themselves with like minded individuals for protection in order to survived ,and those around them know that the minute their leader is gone so will be them .Like the head of a snake ,once you cut it ,the rest of the body will die. Everyone has a family member or a known individual that we wish we never knew ,so we just take them from our Christmas list or never invite them over or just avoided them completely ,well if I was a world leader I would just avoid Putin ,vanish him from the media and all types of dealings and their people too .They will be free to do as they please as long as they don`t step over the line .This type of pressure will eventually cause disruptions in the country putting pressure on the government ,like Castro`s Cuba ,he was free to do as he please in Cuba and to deal with many other nations ,we just didn't ,there are many capitalistic ventures in Cuba now and more to come without firing a shot ,the new generation demands changes that eventually will come.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Putin and like many communist world leaders in the past were nothing more than egomaniacs.
Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. The condition is psychologically abnormal. Actually the world is full of them ,like our friend in Havana ,were is no longer communism but Castroism ,you see this type of individual fears freedom ,the truth books ,religion ;fear loosing control , Mao in China or Stalin in Russia another example and they surround themselves with like minded individuals for protection in order to survived ,and those around them know that the minute their leader is gone so will be them .Like the head of a snake ,once you cut it ,the rest of the body will die. Everyone has a family member or a known individual that we wish we never knew ,so we just take them from our Christmas list or never invite them over or just avoided them completely ,well if I was a world leader I would just avoid Putin ,vanish him from the media and all types of dealings and their people too .They will be free to do as they please as long as they don`t step over the line .This type of pressure will eventually cause disruptions in the country putting pressure on the government ,like Castro`s Cuba ,he was free to do as he please in Cuba and to deal with many other nations ,we just didn't ,there are many capitalistic ventures in Cuba now and more to come without firing a shot ,the new generation demands changes that eventually will come.
Yep! Seems like everytime we help some nations the citizens start dying off. :eek:vract:

I can't forget how Trump treated those people in his mothers homeland of Scotland. And he makes fun of people. So I can't vote for him knowing that he is also egotistical and illlogical.

I do hope he is what he claims for those who still have hope.

·
Time Traveler
3,917 Posts
Putin is no friend of ours. He wants to rebuild Russia to at least the old Soviet Union standard and he doesn't care how.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts