Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, just wondered who was still here.

Coot

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Me as well!

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, this time of gonna give me a chance ta get some thins done what been gettin put off so long as it don't cost to much. My climbin days be done so ladders er a rare thin ta climb an no more climbin towers at tall.

Still gettin ready fer the next disaster. Keep addin ta them supplies. Water was our big one an we be settin decent with that. Also buildin up med supplies an trainin. CERT heps a bunch with that. Talked with my Emergency Manager the other day an told him I had ta slow down. I will still be the Safety Officer an help do what I can but the days of beaten myself up er over. He said was bout time, that be what we have them young fellers for. Yeah, we all know how well that usually works out.

We had a freak storm Sunday night what brought down a 25 foot limb from the tree. Landed on the garden an didn't do that much good. Just grazed the house so not much damage there. Will have ta see how much the garden comes back.

Anywho, I'll pop in from time ta time an see what be goin on.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
I still put my 2 cents in

·
Time Traveler
3,917 Posts
Glad you're back Coot.

·
Jack of all trades?
8,397 Posts
Barely!

L3 in Waco is a sinking ship... I was there almost 14 years, now no more... :(

I went "self employed" for 5 months, working 6am till 9pm everyday. Kept the bills paid, but not really prospering.

I've got an employment offer for Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth, I take their entrance exam in a couple weeks. 2 hour drive, but I have friends in Cleburne that'll let me park a camper next to their barn. :thumbraise:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I'm still here but don't get on as much as I used to. I let myself get lazy and out of shape so I've been working hard at staying busy and active. Going good otherwise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts