White stuff a comin, i reckon.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by kyfarmer, Dec 3, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Starting in the morning 2" ta 4" should make it slick in a spot or two. 7 days of some snow fall , maybe what does the weather man know LOL. Trying to pour some cement wall's this week. Might get hairy before the week's out. Ready for it but last year about this time they said the same thang as now and we ended up with a couple of feet, on KY,s first legal bear season in quite a while. Lets see what we get this year. :beercheer:

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Really? Kentucky is having a bear season this year? Wow, cool. The black bears were just starting to make a come-back in SE Kentucky when we lived there in the late '90s. Now I hear there are elk doing pretty good in Kentucky too!

Enjoy your snow!

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Or NOT!!!!! :D

4. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Yup, got our first real snow yesterday. Weatherman made a big deal outa it, cancelled all kinds a stuff, supposed ta get upta 7 inches, there ain't enough out there ta shovel! Which don't break my heart mind ya.

Wow, a bear season, that would be a good time!

5. BoyScoutSurvivor

BoyScoutSurvivor Active Member

We got 6 inches of snow in WI over last night and tonight. I wish I had my snowmobile so I could test out the new powder.

6. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Ours was to be rain but we have about an inch of snow on the ground now ... (Guess NOAA had a :eek:oops:)

Hurry ... Milk and bread are going fast ... sorry ... couldn't help myself. ;)

7. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Hey, Kyfarmer...I'm in Logan County,as far south you can be in ky,.

Yep. flurries most of the day.

8. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

4" today with another 4"-8" by tomorrow :gaah:

snow = $$$ so it's all good :2thumb:

9. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

Light flurries this morning, not enough to even really notice.

10. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

We might have gotten our first snow, though it's kinda hard to tell in 80 degree weather. :cool:

11. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Harley, if you mean that white stuff that drifts out when you open your freezer door, you just need to defrost it! :lolsmash:

(Serves you right for mentioning that 80 degree weather! It's 13 degrees here at this moment...but at least that's 13 above zero and not below!)

:D

12. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Now that sucks 80 now that ain't right. 27 with a windchill of 9 now that really ain't right, lol. Right now 27 compared to 13 don't sound so bad, i reckon lol. We have 6" of snow and 3" ta 6" more coming. Atleast that's what they say. Snowing now and don't look like it gona quit any time soon.

13. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Actually, your 27 and wind probably is worse. We're sheltered by the mountains and forest = no wind, no windchill.

Plus, you know what they say about the west and the "dry heat", well, this is a "dry cold"! Feels better than that bone-chilling humid cold y'all get there!

I'll sit a bit closer to the woodstove for you! :D