Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Video here about a white guy talking about local issues. Talks about the homeless problem somewhat. I have wrote a response and posted it on this video. Then another video at bottom, of a white guy being beaten up. Beaten unconscious. Some black people sure are violent and racist. Violent white people, who slur swear, are racist right? What about when you beat someone to near death? Updated a little from youtube post.

You talk about, how a city council member, got a group of crazies, to come to this persons door. So this person, justifiable needs security. That is actually a good example of different agenda pushers, getting more and more radicalized. You can see it in there published literature, in the past 5 to 10 years. More and more of them are getting into government to. Since federal parties and politicians, don't deal with them, so much, anymore. They have moved on, to local politics. Getting involved in local government, and local politics. Still pushing personal agendas, even if they don't say so publicly. For whatever "just cause", or simply not getting there way. They are getting more radical, not because, the police came after them, in this case. But because, they are having a harder time, getting what they want.

You are dealing with radicals, whom have serious mental disorders, and that anything goes, and can be justified, as long as, they get what they want. If you think of what was done, to this public official, as a block diagram thought out, in her mind. It make perfect sense to me. All she had to do, is wait for something to happen, after she led the crazy group, to the mayor or whomevers door. Wait for something bad to happen or for her to have more personal problems, with her life, and families life, because of that. Would be interesting, to talk to that person, and see what happened, to justify, the 24 hour security. May have been preemptive security, in this case. As you said, she has justification, for more security, for what was done to her. Also that the other council member, should be fired, as you said.

More and more radicalized peoples, seem to be getting into government. If that council member, was not in government. You would think of that person, as being a radical and dangerous person. When they bring, violent and dangerous people around, for the express purpose, of hoping that violence occurs, in some later date. That is a radical person. Willing to do anything, to get what they want. Or are even, merely angered. I bet she is a nightmare to have as a boss, when she can get away with it, on someone. Venting to pretend to be normal.

So a video below Mr. White Powerless. If two black men had been attacked. There would be rioting in the street again. Maybe where you are right now to. With people taught to hate us from birth. In our government schools too. To blame us, for all the problems in the world. Even though most of these places, had slavery, and tribal warfare, for 1000s of years. Some of these countries, still have slavery, and ongoing tribal warfare. Calling themselves whatever (a different tribe reason and heroin) and still killing each other. Taliban and other groups, etc now. Instead of what it use to be fighting over. That is still going on to. Just not in the press now.

You know what Mr. White Powerless, you have the right, to be just as angry, as they get, at us. When you see this happen, to a white person. What a crazy idea? Actual violence occurring, and not just some racial slur. I know it's crazy? You have the right, to be just as angry, as they get, when the same thing, or worst happens to us? Apparently, when it's about stealing your shoes, that makes it OK?

But when, we do get mad, or angry, because for example, actual violence took place. You are a racist? But when, they get mad at someone, because that person is mad, and just makes a comment back. Well then, it's just, and good, and a reason, to get violent, or to make special laws protecting them, from hurtful language, that occurred, once in there lives. While at the same time, they are getting, so out of control violent, they assault, and kill us, for our shoes. Or even less. That's OK though? They are not the violent and crazy ones, we are? Strange? But I'm Yellowknife crazy? Been to the psych-ward many times. Yellowknife crazy. Just a normal person being abused and they pretend it's you. Yellowknife abused crazy person. Instead of a multi Billionaire.

They even use racial sluts themselves, in raps music, and then, laugh about it. Because it's a joke, and a excuse then, to be violent, and to kill, and murder. Or just beat you unconscious, and steal your shoes, because you were merely there.

I am a racist. Even though I consider myself, somewhat, of a Native American. It means nothing to me really. I am racist because of personal experience, with jihads, and other crazies. Lots of person negative, and aggressive, and violent, and threatening experiences. Tens of 1000s. So I am a racist. At the same time, the national press, is full of agenda pushers, and or drug addicts, pushing for years racism, as a central theme, in our daily lives.

Forcing people to think of racism, daily, basically. Like forcing a song, to be stuck in your head, daily. So I got into a screaming match, with a native person. I made a racial comment, back at him. We were going back and forth at it fast and hard. I did not mean to. I really, did not mean to. So afterwards, I thought about it, and realized why.
Because I, like everyone else, was being bombarded daily, like everyone else, to make it part of your subconscious thinking. So I e-mailed CNN, and asked them, to send me a list, of all the words, they were planning on making racist. So I could get a head start, before, in not using those words, right now, that are not considered racist yet. Because that's what CNN, and other News channels, were doing. Schools to.

There are two reasons at least, to be radical. Because you are crazy, or because you are like me. So I am a racist, and I am a radical. I am a radical, because of my person life experiences, with these particular peoples, myself, personally experienced, in merely being around them. So at least two reasons, why someone can be like that. It's the crazies, and people who do not understand, like young people, that are easy for them to take advantage of, that you need to worry about. They do not have to be violent directly but just teach willing people, to be violent, on there behalf, by proxy, and they, in turn, protect them, by making it "just cause" reasoning. Always the other side, (victims) is racist, and radical, and violent, as they do get, some. As they become, more and more victimized, Mr White Powerless.

So when I see some white powerless man or women, get mad at some minority group, and simply make a comment back at them, I understand, or to me anyway, think that person, may have just cause, like I do, to be like that. I can understand, why they might get into a fight with them to. Maybe like me ,they attack you, including physically. Threaten to kill you. Try to kill you. Sometimes they even, kill each other to. You have to get more aggressive with them. They literally see it as weakness, if you deal with them in any other way. I have literally, personally, tried 1000s of times, normal ways to deal with them. Including trusting government workers like government human rights departments. That got me sent to the psych ward several times. Trusting the criminal justice system to. Trusting the medical community to.

As they are taught in places like corrections facilities, to view it that way. Like a normal person, wants to be able to deal with them, with normal behaviours. Same with people in government to. They are no different. You have yet to learn that. Many are crazy radical agenda pushers. Government workers, merely wanting career security, at any cost, is going to be a nightmare, for the general public to deal with.

You make a mistake once. The courts throw the book at you. For that one event. You can even speak about it publicly. They still let it happen. That is how bad it is. So whatever takes with you, and then, they have paperwork, you criminal now, for all they will then, start doing to you to or a loved one. Many people never go to corrections facilities, who are drug addict friends, of these people, and still join in with them. Like government workers, drug addicts or not.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Interesting video below. Law enforcement is allowed to get you to comply with laws, and municipal codes and such, I thought anyway. Don't want gang activities, going on at night there, I guess. I think all cops and such, have all kinds of complaints against them. Regardless, what did he do wrong this time? Maybe he did. Who knows.

At first the gangs, have people act nice, and that they are doing nothing much. That the police are unreasonable. The gangs. The gangs, are trying to expand, right now. Jihading. That's how I see it, right or wrong, with this officer. Coming to a street, right outside your door, and the schools. Etc. I would cheer for him. Thank him.

Remember, this is Chicago, with Chicago street gangs present. Gangs understand all about P.R. these days. If this was your community, would you want this law enforcement officer there, doing this? To help literally, keep your family safe. Maybe even alive. Because this is the only thing, that will matter to you. Then. Then the police are not around.

If he has to be in these types of situations, routinely, I can see why, he has so many complaints. People caught, doing things, they are not suppose to be doing, as decided, by local duly elected public officials, voted into local public office.

No one is suppose to be there. But happen to be present. She starts acting up to.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Why are Alberta’s Black, Muslim women being attacked? Well how horrible. It's OK though, when it's for your shoes.

If it's so bad here. Why not move to Afghanistan. There paradise, is waiting for them there. They want to make a paradise, we all must live in, here to. That's what they are doing. Some.

Technically under the Koran, none of these women are Muslims. They are wolves in sheep's clothing, pretending to be Muslims. All real Muslims, follow the teachings of the Koran perfectly. The rest are infidels, causing trouble. They are trying to have it both ways. I think they are considered disgraceful and such, under the teachings of the Koran. Supposed to be punished and such. Taught the errors of there ways. Etc. These grown women, are supposed to know better. They are not children.

I can understand why real Muslim men, would get mad at them. Based upon common practices, based upon there faith. Muslims have been known to lie about there faith for more than a 100 years. So it's possible sometimes that's what is happening. And well, it sure makes the rest of us look bad. Attacking women in general. Which is something they do. Good P.R. for them.

Since it's only women being attacked. It is a very good chance, that it is mad Muslim men doing this. Well mad Muslims in general. Not always of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts