·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??? Haven't seen him in quite a while.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
He is around ... just recently posted stuff over the weekend ...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, NaeKid. Guess I missed his posts. Glad he's OK.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He's turned into a bit of a lurker. HI Bob. :D

A while back we were getting some real weirdos joining and he was getting uncomfortable posting to much info. Can't say I blame him. I've been a litle more reserved lately also.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I always thought he was passing too much too.. as we all do.. but I
did / do admire his accomplishments and abilities... GO BOB!!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
A while back we were getting some real weirdos joining and he was getting uncomfortable posting to much info. Can't say I blame him. I've been a little more reserved lately also.
why is my 'prepper sense' tingling? :lolsmash:

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Hey, I'm here. This little ant has been busy getting "more" prepared. The way the economy is going we may be forced into eating our food storage in the near future.
You guys have nailed it on the head, had a very bad feeling about a person that we invited into our MAG group. He always wanted to "see and inspect" our preps. Thank God I never invited him to my home, just met him at another MAG members home.
Just finished painting the hatch to the 'pit'. Tried something new, used a Rustoleum thinner based commercial paint and added ceramic powder to it for toughness. I'll see how tough it is with some abrasion tests.
Also replacing my battery bank, 12 batteries at a time. Do it now before it may be too late.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I guess Ca. hasn't tumbled into the sea.

·
1,182 Posts
Seems like a lot of folks on here are having a problem with being compromised. That's not very comforting. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.