Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Starting Out Now
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking around for wheat and grains locally but have not found a dealer or feed and seed that knows what is what. :scratch

Probably use costco for the sugars and rice... but whole wheat? When I ask about what variety it is the common answer is "brown" :confused:

Is there anyone in this area that knows a local dealer where I can get bagged grains and other bulk foods for LTS without buying mail order?

Any help is appreciated... :newsign:

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
An other method is to buy 1 bag from a health food store ,it usually has the suppliers label on it.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
An other method is to buy 1 bag from a health food store ,it usually has the suppliers label on it.
And talk to the owner of the health food store. Ours now carries loose grains (bulk) by the pound. If yours sells that way, they may order some in bulk for you. No harm in asking.

(When I first bought TVP from them I was looking for larger bags, they offered to order the bigger bags in for me since they had access to the larger bags but not enough interest from customers to carry them in store)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts