Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that I don't come here that often.and probably post even less.i use to be able to come here, and find new post each time.now it's like walking into a department store full of manecans every time I come here.in which it appears to me, that zimmy and me are the only ones posting. I'm sure quite a few people are busy and/or what ever.but this is rediculis.

Reactions: zimmy

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everywhere.im noticing fewer new post.

Reactions: zimmy

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
It's been very slow here over the last few years. Despite the fact that we're getting closer and closer to all kinds of economic turmoil. Whether it's higher and higher inflation or less and less things to buy in the store. We could be in a SHTF world in just a year or two. Sooner if some type of black swan event happens.

·
WELL SEASONED
904 Posts
The TV program "Doomsday Preppers" got people thinking about the world and what could happen but once it went off the air people went back to business as usual.
Plant Flower Shade Tree Natural landscape

Reactions: Seasoned-prepper

·
Sidekick
57 Posts
This place shot itself in the foot by banning people for petty things.. I read a couple of my old posts, several people that commented are now banned… The mods got swelled heads from power and it went down hill from there… I just stopped in to grab a couple of my old posts to share that information on a different site..

·
Texan
5,951 Posts
This is the first time I've been here in 5 years(?), the reason I stopped back then was a drop in volume and quality of posts.

I am giving it another try now and will see how it goes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts