Prepared Society Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
There is something called Sesame Street Syndrome. I cam up with this. The repetitive training, of short training time, during the show, to teach numbers and letters and words and such, changed society. Lots of the kids who watched this show growing up, developed short attention spans. This was done on purpose to people, by people in the US military. They came to our school, as children, and questioned us about what character you liked on Sesame Street. So then they knew what type of personality you had. I asked an was told this. Other reasons to of course.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
When you watch, some of the video footage, out of the Ireland Riots right now. It is interesting, to see, what they police do now. Compared to before. No more S.A.S stuff. Not so far anyhow. Since they have to stay there, and deal with the consequences (aftermath). Still dealing with the aftermath. I think, I see this a lot more differently, than most people. May be wrong. Doubt it. Lots of poverty means lots of crime. Lots of people going and getting criminal records and trained up in jails and prisons and such too.

Some types see you as weak if you do not get violent. Can not give some of these people jobs. They just do more of there "just cause" against you.

Most people just want safety. No bombs and such going off again. Others see this as a opportunity to gain power. Complicated. Different ways to deal with different groups. Using young people, and hoping something serious happens, to stir up serious trouble, and then a excuse to jihad. Whatever they want to call it. Dangerous. Interesting to watch anyway. Controlled. PR.

Don't even bother, trying to figure out, who is in the right. All have just cause, all have done serious wrongs. Another 1000 year holy war.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
All sides have forgotten, there in Northern Ireland. They are supposed to, lead from the front, like John Conner does now. A bad sign, they are not doing this. (Selective Memory Syndrome "SMS"). There in Northern Ireland. The leaders want to be forgotten right now. Leaders on all sides. Others let it get this bad. So interesting. Some people want change, some want easy happy careers and lives. Some do not want the good old days to come back. Strategic level decisions were made, and are being made. Short term and long term.

Margret Thatcher, the former prime minister of Britain, is the person who popularized the S.A.S. Using de-fact-o death squads. In there home lands. Easy fixes that were not. Popularized around the world.

Lots of peoples, on all sides, need to go to prison, and stay there, for the rest of there lives, like in the Green Mile movie. Locked in cells, away from all others. Death row inmates basically, or will die in prison.

Multiculturalism at it's finest. When they thin veil, of multiculturalism is torn off. It is just racism, and "just cause" for violence. Again.

Maybe you think this is not racism. Rocks, bricks, fire bombs, being throw at each other. The words, were there first with hatred and "just cause". Used to isolate and separate different groups of people. A long already history going and beforehand. Then multicultureilism which keeps bad situations simmering at least. Even more noticeable in places like this. What multiculturalism really is. More easy to see the "buldging at the seems" taking place here. So stuff happens, in places like this.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
Multiculturalism (pretend unity), involves more group isolation, and separation, and differencing, and not like. Group identity and identification, like nationalism. Of course, that can be bad to. National (patriotism), is probably better. For your own people A.K.A. country. I sure feel like crying, and proud to be a American, after watching, one of there war movies, even though I am a Canadian. Sure makes you, and them, that want trouble, not to want, to be, in any real war. So those, who cause trouble, try to get what they want, without starting a real war, or as good as. They still do though.

Look out when they get "just cause". They start implementing what they want. Always more control over you. No matter who does that. You the victim, get it done to you. "We the people" as usually, have to deal with them, in our daily lives. This a science now too.

Well maybe closer to a 2000 year holy war, in this case. In Ireland right now. In this current narrative. Britain is trying to stay out of it. Still being mentioned though. Have all conflicts there localized, if they can. For as long as they can. Yet again, it will probably spill over, to places like London again. Like teaching angry dogs, to fight each other, and not attack you.

April 9, 2021. The constant daily harassment, has not stopped against me.

An excellent example, of how people everywhere, are put into boxes (the thought police, you decide for yourself based upon "facts offered"). Well of what the same old problems are, with the same old solutions offered, with spins put in them, if need be. If you watch some of these jail and prison shows. They call cell blocks, pods now. Just cell blocks still, with the same types of people, in cell blocks still. A spin put on it. Different name. So, you think, it is different.

Pods contain seeds. That need to sprout, and mature. A little bit of a pun, and fun there, and to rub it, into your faces. Same thing happening there in Ireland, if they can, again maybe. They also, need to sprout, and mature, there too. The groups there.

In Canada. The R.C.M.P. (federal police) have to move around, to new communities, ever few years. Does that happen there too?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 · (Edited)
This is a interesting short documentary on YouTube. Convicted sex offender admitting, he is not cured. They just "got to" when they can abuse someone. Less than 7 minutes into 60 minutes documentary.

Like with me. Doing all kinds of human rights abuses, so they can use me, for there pleasures they want. Different gang members fun and other people. Seriously mentally disturbed people who want to hurt people. Because that is the easiest way for them, to get what they want long term. All they want them doing, is stuff like they do to me. First now, drive you crazy. Then continue from there.

When you are dealing with gangs. These activities for some of them, are simply a means to a end. To get what they want. Booze and drugs and to dominate others. Fun, stimulation. Females join in to. The older ones, criminals, still want there stimulation.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
The show "60 days in" not "in for 60 days". You can watch right here from the A&E website here. Watch 60 Days In Season 1 Online | A&E

Been watching some highlights of fights on youtube from this show. You can here people say "he has nothing to loose" People getting into some fights anyway. Career criminals, the gang members, who now choose to become career gang members. They do stuff to others. You can not believe anything they say, as a reason, to come after someone else. Especially when they get on the outside again. Putting people with something to loose, with people with nothing to loose. Half-truths, lies, manufactured situations, etc. The people who go in there have to worry about these people. Doing to them to try to get them a criminal record. If they did not have the protection of camera people and such around. Things would be must worst and all of the time.

Do you remember, politicians on TV, telling you, how dangerous, pot smokers were. How they are dangerous criminals. Telling you that in various ways. Some were and are to. But they were made many tens of 1000s or more into dangerous criminals by giving them criminal records, and placing them, into places like this. On purpose to. They seen to mostly go after young people, who did have there entire lives before them. Once they become drug dealers, well OK, I guess. Since they do sometimes start selling other drugs to, I guess.

If you found out. I think you would find most of the people who become career criminals have nothing to loose. Like convicted sex offenders and other serious crimes. When they do get back into society they are more of a practised criminal. Now with a gang of criminals, as support infrastructure, to help each other out, in all they do. You see what they do on "60 days in".

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
So George Floyd was murdered, as a trial concluded. Around that time, a election, was taking place, in the US. Certain American politicians, and certain Americans in the press, it seems, deliberately stirred up trouble on purpose, during a election cycle, to have political controversy. To get voters engaged, with voting I guess. As far as I am concerned, these peoples, misusing, there positions of power, and influence, over people, are just as guilty, as the person, who committed murder. Even more guilty of George Floyd's murder, as far as I am concerned, and the forgotten others. The police had no choices, but to be, where they were, because of these peoples inflaming, of the general public, on purpose. For there own petty self interests. People died because of that.

I remember, a older black man, talking to a reporter, and giving the black lives matters protesters, where he was located, a personal plea. I think this is a exact quote "please do not burn down my community". Not just his home. Wherever he lives. His entire community. That is what he was fearful of occurring.

Many people all over America, experienced violence. Violence happened, on all the sides. Act of violence, done to peoples, on all sides. Because this was done on purpose, to stir up trouble and controversies. This is what happened.

More violence, does not make things better. People better watch out, or they will get what they want. Police standing by, and doing nothing, as the press and politicians, in the US, do even more of this, in the future. They may wait, until extreme acts of violence occurs, and they have proof. Then the press and politicians will scream. Why did the police, not stop the acts of violence going on? That is what will happen, if that scenario occurs, or something similar.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts