Prepared Society Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
There is something called Sesame Street Syndrome. I cam up with this. The repetitive training, of short training time, during the show, to teach numbers and letters and words and such, changed society. Lots of the kids who watched this show growing up, developed short attention spans. This was done on purpose to people, by people in the US military. They came to our school, as children, and questioned us about what character you liked on Sesame Street. So then they knew what type of personality you had. I asked an was told this. Other reasons to of course.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
When you watch, some of the video footage, out of the Ireland Riots right now. It is interesting, to see, what they police do now. Compared to before. No more S.A.S stuff. Not so far anyhow. Since they have to stay there, and deal with the consequences (aftermath). Still dealing with the aftermath. I think, I see this a lot more differently, than most people. May be wrong. Doubt it. Lots of poverty means lots of crime. Lots of people going and getting criminal records and trained up in jails and prisons and such too.

Some types see you as weak if you do not get violent. Can not give some of these people jobs. They just do more of there "just cause" against you.

Most people just want safety. No bombs and such going off again. Others see this as a opportunity to gain power. Complicated. Different ways to deal with different groups. Using young people, and hoping something serious happens, to stir up serious trouble, and then a excuse to jihad. Whatever they want to call it. Dangerous. Interesting to watch anyway. Controlled. PR.

Don't even bother, trying to figure out, who is in the right. All have just cause, all have done serious wrongs. Another 1000 year holy war.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
All sides have forgotten, there in Northern Ireland. They are supposed to, lead from the front, like John Conner does now. A bad sign, they are not doing this. (Selective Memory Syndrome "SMS"). There in Northern Ireland. The leaders want to be forgotten right now. Leaders on all sides. Others let it get this bad. So interesting. Some people want change, some want easy happy careers and lives. Some do not want the good old days to come back. Strategic level decisions were made, and are being made. Short term and long term.

Margret Thatcher, the former prime minister of Britain, is the person who popularized the S.A.S. Using de-fact-o death squads. In there home lands. Easy fixes that were not. Popularized around the world.

Lots of peoples, on all sides, need to go to prison, and stay there, for the rest of there lives, like in the Green Mile movie. Locked in cells, away from all others. Death row inmates basically, or will die in prison.

Multiculturalism at it's finest. When they thin veil, of multiculturalism is torn off. It is just racism, and "just cause" for violence. Again.

Maybe you think this is not racism. Rocks, bricks, fire bombs, being throw at each other. The words, were there first with hatred and "just cause". Used to isolate and separate different groups of people. A long already history going and beforehand. Then multicultureilism which keeps bad situations simmering at least. Even more noticeable in places like this. What multiculturalism really is. More easy to see the "buldging at the seems" taking place here. So stuff happens, in places like this.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
Multiculturalism (pretend unity), involves more group isolation, and separation, and differencing, and not like. Group identity and identification, like nationalism. Of course, that can be bad to. National (patriotism), is probably better. For your own people A.K.A. country. I sure feel like crying, and proud to be a American, after watching, one of there war movies, even though I am a Canadian. Sure makes you, and them, that want trouble, not to want, to be, in any real war. So those, who cause trouble, try to get what they want, without starting a real war, or as good as. They still do though.

Look out when they get "just cause". They start implementing what they want. Always more control over you. No matter who does that. You the victim, get it done to you. "We the people" as usually, have to deal with them, in our daily lives. This a science now too.

Well maybe closer to a 2000 year holy war, in this case. In Ireland right now. In this current narrative. Britain is trying to stay out of it. Still being mentioned though. Have all conflicts there localized, if they can. For as long as they can. Yet again, it will probably spill over, to places like London again. Like teaching angry dogs, to fight each other, and not attack you.

April 9, 2021. The constant daily harassment, has not stopped against me.

An excellent example, of how people everywhere, are put into boxes (the thought police, you decide for yourself based upon "facts offered"). Well of what the same old problems are, with the same old solutions offered, with spins put in them, if need be. If you watch some of these jail and prison shows. They call cell blocks, pods now. Just cell blocks still, with the same types of people, in cell blocks still. A spin put on it. Different name. So, you think, it is different.

Pods contain seeds. That need to sprout, and mature. A little bit of a pun, and fun there, and to rub it, into your faces. Same thing happening there in Ireland, if they can, again maybe. They also, need to sprout, and mature, there too. The groups there.

In Canada. The R.C.M.P. (federal police) have to move around, to new communities, ever few years. Does that happen there too?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 · (Edited)
This is a interesting short documentary on YouTube. Convicted sex offender admitting, he is not cured. They just "got to" when they can abuse someone. Less than 7 minutes into 60 minutes documentary.

Like with me. Doing all kinds of human rights abuses, so they can use me, for there pleasures they want. Different gang members fun and other people. Seriously mentally disturbed people who want to hurt people. Because that is the easiest way for them, to get what they want long term. All they want them doing, is stuff like they do to me. First now, drive you crazy. Then continue from there.

When you are dealing with gangs. These activities for some of them, are simply a means to a end. To get what they want. Booze and drugs and to dominate others. Fun, stimulation. Females join in to. The older ones, criminals, still want there stimulation.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
The show "60 days in" not "in for 60 days". You can watch right here from the A&E website here. Watch 60 Days In Season 1 Online | A&E

Been watching some highlights of fights on youtube from this show. You can here people say "he has nothing to loose" People getting into some fights anyway. Career criminals, the gang members, who now choose to become career gang members. They do stuff to others. You can not believe anything they say, as a reason, to come after someone else. Especially when they get on the outside again. Putting people with something to loose, with people with nothing to loose. Half-truths, lies, manufactured situations, etc. The people who go in there have to worry about these people. Doing to them to try to get them a criminal record. If they did not have the protection of camera people and such around. Things would be must worst and all of the time.

Do you remember, politicians on TV, telling you, how dangerous, pot smokers were. How they are dangerous criminals. Telling you that in various ways. Some were and are to. But they were made many tens of 1000s or more into dangerous criminals by giving them criminal records, and placing them, into places like this. On purpose to. They seen to mostly go after young people, who did have there entire lives before them. Once they become drug dealers, well OK, I guess. Since they do sometimes start selling other drugs to, I guess.

If you found out. I think you would find most of the people who become career criminals have nothing to loose. Like convicted sex offenders and other serious crimes. When they do get back into society they are more of a practised criminal. Now with a gang of criminals, as support infrastructure, to help each other out, in all they do. You see what they do on "60 days in".

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
So George Floyd was murdered, as a trial concluded. Around that time, a election, was taking place, in the US. Certain American politicians, and certain Americans in the press, it seems, deliberately stirred up trouble on purpose, during a election cycle, to have political controversy. To get voters engaged, with voting I guess. As far as I am concerned, these peoples, misusing, there positions of power, and influence, over people, are just as guilty, as the person, who committed murder. Even more guilty of George Floyd's murder, as far as I am concerned, and the forgotten others. The police had no choices, but to be, where they were, because of these peoples inflaming, of the general public, on purpose. For there own petty self interests. People died because of that.

I remember, a older black man, talking to a reporter, and giving the black lives matters protesters, where he was located, a personal plea. I think this is a exact quote "please do not burn down my community". Not just his home. Wherever he lives. His entire community. That is what he was fearful of occurring.

Many people all over America, experienced violence. Violence happened, on all the sides. Act of violence, done to peoples, on all sides. Because this was done on purpose, to stir up trouble and controversies. This is what happened.

More violence, does not make things better. People better watch out, or they will get what they want. Police standing by, and doing nothing, as the press and politicians, in the US, do even more of this, in the future. They may wait, until extreme acts of violence occurs, and they have proof. Then the press and politicians will scream. Why did the police, not stop the acts of violence going on? That is what will happen, if that scenario occurs, or something similar.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Poor and victimized woman (physical violence like sexual assault, threats), have learned, not to bother, dealing with the criminal justice system for help. Other woman do get help. Slaves do not have basic human rights. They just pretend you do. Our cast system, is becoming, more and more in public view. Any can become a slave (forced poverty). Like slaves use to be treated right? (sexual assault and such). Tasers are modern day whips. Depending or how they are used, they may, or may not kill you, a taser. Just like with a whip. The same goes for sexually assaulted boys, girls, and men too. You will learn not to bother. First of all, "not crimes", when you try to get law enforcement help. When it's some gang or "group" member. It's a crime. That is the way it is, especially when you are no longer a minor. They will just act nice and friendly around children, so children think they are OK to be around, and still think they are OK to have around, when older. Get your drugs here, etc. Want you hocked on drugs, into prostitution, stealing. Getting into serious crimes. Rat you out on purpose. Set you up on purpose. Just like in "60 days in" different groups who work together but pretend to be separate. Sometimes, they really fight, and kill each other still. All they really care about, is there booze and drugs, drug addicts and junkies. Or whatever else, triggered there mental condition. Just likes controlling and hurting people.

So when you see these shows like "60 days in" and they mention convicted sex offenders. They mean people like pedophiles, rapists, serial rapists just not caught. Child molesters, junkies, drug addicts, thieves, con artists, pimps, gang members, drug dealers. The older, the more experienced they are, with all criminal activities. When they get out, they still do, what they have been trained, and allowed, and encouraged, to do, as taught in lockups, jails and prisons. Terrorists too now, as long as it is done like this. To an Jihad, any way you can, is, a OK, to them. That is my situation. Whom I have around me, harassing me, threatening me. Inside and outside. A gang. Still going on April 23, 2021.

Done on purpose, so the hardened career criminals, can have there fun, not be bored, have the stimulation they want "a murderous level psychopath". As long as they do there criminal activities, as taught, in these places, so they can get away with criminal activities, as taught, outside these places too now. Even young children now, are just like these criminals, based upon my own personal vast experiences.

So then, when law enforcement if forced to deal with them in public. People, many people, do not realize, how serious and dangerous they are. The police officer acts like "lies" that he or she does not understand, you are dealing with a hardened criminal, and gang member most likely. Just not called a gang. A "not gang" of some type of psychopaths. That police officer, wants you arrested, and with a criminal record, and then even more involved, with these criminals. The police will get angry and threatening with you, for "bothering" them, you crazy person. Depending on what you do, and do not do, you may have law enforcement act like, they are going to come in, and kill you. With all else done to you, in that context. All you can do, is sit and wait. As I have done. Well, tell people, if any, not to do anything, at all. Tell them not to even look. That way they can honestly say, they saw nothing. Tell them, to also, cover there ears. So they heard nothing. Maybe turn there back too. Just not you. Interesting to see how some react. Some tough guys, while waiting, start whining and complaining about you. Most just wait to. Some may start having trembling hands. Be by a brick wall, that way, if they shoot, hopefully they will not kill other people. As the firing squad comes in. If they do. That is what intimidation is like. Same from gangs, with death threats against you, and threat of violence, etc. More "not crimes". Basically still just as helpless. Violence career criminals, brutally violent, murders.

That police officer, and hence, the entire criminal justice system, is protecting hardened criminals, committing serious "not crimes". Unless that criminal is bothering one of them, then it is serious and fast. The police show up fast then. The police, want that seriously mentally disturbed person, or peoples (group of 2 or more most likely), back on track. If you have see that in a public government department, that is what most likely is happening. Or even in a business. They want that person(s) gone fast, and "on the streets" again, and out of the public consciousness, back in the background, right there locally, providing there career security. That angry person, may be being abused to maybe, only being offered, fake pretend help, to deliberately frustrate that person. A victim. May have a pretty son, or daughter, they want. Maybe they just don't like you, or your family. Worried about loosing funding, and then, there easy job. Whatever. This is all it takes, and you are a slave. Man, woman, black, white, Asian, whatever. It does not matter, when one of them picks you, and can do you harm. Especially if part of there job. Gossip is enough.

An example. Piers Morgan and the Harry-Meghan situation. I don't really know, or care, what happened. But Piers Morgans or the other side, decided to make a continuous issue, of of that situation. Or maybe both did. Anyway, they start making issues of something, about someone, and they don't stop attacking. Get others involved, as he did. Got decided, by whatever side, to attack, and they just attack. They don't stop, unless forced to. Also a good example, of how, they try to make the abuses they do, part of there job, and careers.

They decide, to do this type of thing to someone, to destroy them. Then they destroy that person, and there family to. Do you think that is OK, to do? Just done again on TV. Done may times, on the news, and talk shows and such, to people. Families. For a laugh, or god help you, one of these types, was made mad, at you. Maybe, you said something back, and to them or someone who asked you about it told on you. Just another pervert. That is enough reason, to want to destroy you. Try to drive you to commit suicide, destroy your family, have a mental breakdown, maybe get violent at someone, abusing you. A single slap, punch for maybe, months, to years of abuse. But it is all your fault, totally and completely. A criminal record now. Poverty is coming, for you and yours now. Slavery. What happens when once a slave?

Both sides in this case (Piers Morgan situation), have some power. A good example, of why they do not like going after each other. Did in this case though. Well, if both sides are like that. Don't really know or care. Just a example. Drive by shootings, is another example. Just a bit easier to understand then. Different groups of people, have different ways of committing acts of violence, towards each other, that they consider socially acceptable to do. As long is they are the ones doing it. Then you are dealing with these types. Drive by shootings, or not. As a general rule anyway. Murderous. Full or extreme rage, just below the surface. Pretend to be nice, friendly, etc. Always pretending, unless angered. Everybody gets angry. These types will spend years, decades, getting "revenge" on someone, they are abusing. Because they were allowed to abuse someone, so they continue. Unless force to stop. They want you dead, so they never stop, unless forced to stop.

Because many people do not know, how dangerous, these criminals are, like even old pedophiles, and such. Or you know, people who commit criminal activities, with them. Even if you do, others, like young adults, do not realize this. Makes them easy, for these types, to take advantage of. When it crimes for drugs, for sure, it is these types, you are dealing with. So some people, can have wonderful jobs, and wonderful careers, and wonderful pensions. Setup on purpose, to be like this. Still outputting criminals, hardened career criminal. Many are like, I said, pedophiles, or people, who do not care about the serious crimes, they do to others. As long as they get "some" of what they want. So they must, all the time, watch for people, starting with children, whom they can victimize. Setup by the criminal justice system, so they can do that. With everything else, the criminal justice system does, to protect them, and to help them, commit crimes. Well if you are not a human being to them, no crime was committed I guess.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Jobs, jobs, jobs. Who do you think, are going to be getting, more and more jobs now, as the economy improves? However long that takes? More and more of them, get hired, as more and more of them, get jobs. They make, turn entire businesses, into sess pits, if they can. They always make things worst for others. That is what they do. So they can have it easier for themselves. Productivity nation wide will eventually decrease. As a business person, you may think "we will see about that." Just ask a billionaire in a commie country about that. Like one in prison, or not. As soon as they want what you got, and figure out, how to do it. That was on a national scale and public. Maybe they even had a good reason for that. All they got to do, is lie, in the press.

What about all the government officials, locally, around you. Who can take what they want from you, as long as they do that to you, the right way. Just like in these jail and prison shows. You will teach them, how to do it, the right way. As you further abuse your employees, and no one cares about, what they do to you, then to. Many will then, see it as justice. You may officially own the company, you may have made it from nothing, does not matter. They will try to make it look like something else. "Just cause" as they always do. Even when people know, it is a lie. People will still pretend. Have no choices, as you have no choices, as you made a paradise, for yourself too. Never cared, what was going on, as long as work got done. People got used up. You did not care, so no on else will care, about you either, more and more.

Try not to listen, to some lawyer(s) who want you, to rely on them, and the courts. Instead, send a weekly template e-mail, to all managers, and staff members. With a link to the official employee handbook and whatever else, in it. Asking them, if there were any employee issues, and what they did to fix it up. (Must respond). Whether they think it was appropriate, or not, what they did, to fix up the issue. Make it, so they, personally, must fix it up. It is there responsibility, with provided company resources. Fixed up right away, as soon as problem peoples, start causing trouble. For real too. If it continues, why they have not done there job, etc. If needed, someone else, from outside, to come in, and fix that situation, and the underlying root causes, up too. All staff must know, and be told weekly. Independent, outside the company people, all staff can talk to, and say what is happening. Make it so, employees must report abuses, going on. Have it written out, all the disciplinary actions that can (will) be taken, for this and that. For managers, for employees, for supervisors. From minor to major offences. Training to not be that way before anything happens. Like training videos people can access. Having peoples doing repeated minor offences to someone, should be considered serious. Harassment's. If someone does not like it. That is enough, when it happens repeatedly.

Unfortunately that is what is needed. All must suffer and worry, because of some. So spend money over a period of time, trying to protect yourself and your employees. Or spend lots of money in the courts, and cross your fingers. Well, a well known cesspit too now. You can go to a court room several years later with a 1/2 foot stack of paper to show the courts. In this one thing alone. Of e-mails you sent out. The weekly reminders, sent to all people. Well 1/2 foot thick, just sent to, managers and supervisors. Not all the other issues (other stacks of paper) that were found out, in a timely manner, and dealt with appropriately. Maybe not perfectly. Really trying. Got to say that to. All employees, have lots of experience, too now. Acting rightly. You have trouble makers on both sides, of the issue. Dealt with rightly. Hopefully. Battle axes, who pretend to be victims, and those who victimize. I guess all should get that weekly email. All must tell there part.

Should include expected responses for peoples, accused, and what to do, and how to act. What the victim or battle axes have to do "not do" then to. The victims and battle axes may be extremely angry, at what was done to them. So some time off, to cool off. People including other staff, who keep doing disruptive behaviours towards another. Even if not part of that before, need to have serious consequences, for such behaviours. Some companies, will just start doing what a lawyer for example, tells them to do, to appear to try to be helping you on paper. But still allowing, and encourage peoples, to be abusive towards you. Waiting for the opportunity to fire you, with fake "just cause". A science now to many everywhere.

As it gets worst and worst for you. You care about less and less. You will not care about how you dress, about your hair, about how you smell, about your weight, about anything much, except, trying to get them to stop. They will have more and more then, to abuse you about. You will, beg god for death, every night, eventually, as they are trying to drive you insane, or to commit suicide, or a act of violent, to try to get them to merely stop. After all, the best way to prove someone is crazy, is to drive them crazy. As told to me by someone, a manger, where I worked before, said so, and laughed about it with others. So I could hear. Why not. A drug dealer to.

The victim should not be traumatized, that early, in the process. If it is extreme humiliation tactics being done. The victim will not want to talk. Needs to be taken into extreme consideration. That stuff causes the victim to do reverse psychology. not wanting to dress better or whatever. Doesn't matter what you do as a victim. It is about victimizing you. It will never be good enough. Everything will be blown out of portion, etc. Driving you to insanity, or to commit suicide, or to some act of violence, against them. Whatever takes. Then the police, and medical community, you will find out, were waiting for you. Now a violent crazy person, with no job, and will become homeless. If your wife or partner finds someone else. Thank god. No joke, thank god. They may not die, or become impoverished, and all that means. That is what that is doing to you, someone you love, etc. Just funny and it's true. Can't you see, can't you smell. All smells then get talked about around you, and joked about around you. As they do things, to make it smell, on purpose. To cover up the smell, of drug use, for example. To try to get you to commit suicide. The want all people locally, thinking about you, whenever they smell drugs, and thinking about you. Especially people who do hard drugs. Most drug dealers deal, because they have expensive daily drug use habits. They want locals, to start joining in on the fun, destroying you.

The prosecutor, will probably want to focus, on how you were no perfect. You should focus on, how you and your company, were getting better and better, to work at. The truth.

If you end up going to court, you do not want to have to rely on a lawyer. You want people, to know the truth. You were really trying, to make sure, all employees have a safe, happy, productive working environment. (Nothings perfect, accidents still happen for example). Really hard, for a judge, when people know the truth, to find you guilty. If found guilty, much less severe, because many know the truth, and mistakes happened, or whatever. Show no mercy still, to that judge (no violence, get politically involved locally, no turning back, if not careful, just to get ride of some only). Wanting to use you as a public example. Especially if elected. They have none for you, mercy. Where is there perfection in all, everything? They have none at all. But demand perfection, from you. Even when really trying. More battle axes. Using you. Making a public example of you. Terrifying all regular peoples, of all races nationally, who see, and watch, and then know. This lets these perverts, get away with destroying even more peoples lives, and families. That is what happens. Over and over again.

All kinds of battle axes, take advantage of such situations, to cause there own troubles. They have no right, to do that. Try to question you, for example. Especially if young, and easy to take advantage of. (Police will not understand again, or judges, or people on TV. You pervert criminal (Tried with me before. Literally questioned, like in court, just trying to do my work). Talking on CBC about, how you could be charged criminally, just for talking. Saying one wrong thing. That was here to, in Yellowknife. (A executive director women and a coke user, many said. I'm racist now). Ended up being fired by the board members. Or you just do not know, one thing only, because, you do not hurt people on purpose, and hence are not practiced, at getting away with such behaviours. So you are inexperienced too, and easy pickings, for battle axes, to take advantage of, with there "fake just cause excuse to them".

That is a real problem, for real victims, these perverts, so still end up being abused, by other perverts, for there own personal needs, and wants. Not a care, that many real victims, will suffer, because of what they do. So they can rant and rave, and abuse you. They are having temper tantrums. To get you fired, get you a criminal record. A life of poverty, and suffering. So others, becomes victims, as they destroy that real "just cause" for some. Whom are really being victimized. What is the purpose? Why they are allowed to do that? Career security. Other reasons to of course. To scared, to get involved? The press, and the courts, will destroy you, if you do? Laugh about it to, around you, in various ways. How fun, for them, and a joke.

Give a lawyer work like that. Teaching, reminding.Have them come in, and give seminars, several times a year. With examples of why this and that. Giving real advice, about how to fix things up. With dealing with employees, who like hurting peoples, and giving your company, a bad reputation. Usually places like this. It starts from the very top. A toxic work environment. They want to pretend, you need to deal with them, to fix up the issues. Your personal problems there, never get fixed up. Go to a lawyer, right away. Got to say this again. Tell the lawyer, and call several, and tell them. "So you did some work for them before, for a pittance really. So no maybe, multi millions dollar lawsuit for you, ever, with them now? Not a penny for you. Lets alone millions of dollars, for you too? Well stuff like that. So a maybe multi-million dollar lawsuit, just fell into your lap, and well, oh well, for you. Or maybe, just hundreds of thousands of dollars, for you too. Oh well." Lawyers are so stupid. They will tell you just once about this and that. What to do. With all, being done to you. Not monitor you, and what is being done to you, there own witnesses to watch you, and whats done to you, etc. As locals get, more and more involved, attacking you. Especially, when dealing with potential multi-billion dollar lawsuits, if there was any real justice. Thousands of people here, joined in, having some fun. Very stimulating for them. So less and less, for all now. Everywhere. Freedom, justice, wealth, a chance. It will get worst. My former employer did a story about me. Basically implying, I am just a crazy person. No mention, I was a former employee, and no mention, of any allegations either. Can change that in a second online. Same with governments, with your bill of rights as such. Electronic. Like Canada has done before. Probably CBC to, did a story.

Want to pretend here now, that only the street people, were trying to destroy, and kill me.

Anyway. Of course, you can not trust the lawyers, who do things for that company. If you are forced to sign paperwork, or something. Put it online, for people to see and read. Tell people what they said. Etc. Keep it, show it. Especially, if they come after you, in any way. Red taping, like governments like to do, to pretend, they are not attacking you. Trying to keep you, in poverty. Abuse you. Hurting you and yours.

Your resume has to be perfect, but isn't. You do work. More gets poured on you. Tell you to do something, but then, tell you to do other work. Now they can say, you never did this, and that. In government departments to. Work gets more and more demanding, in various ways. Never stops with them.They get lazier, and have it easier. They find if funny, or are shocked at you, and threaten you repeatably, until you learn to just do, and try. There resume is perfect, but a lie. Where have all the different types of battle axes gone? Male and female? They all want to manage, dominate people. In all ways they can. Allowed to be this way, where they work. So they do this, become experts at this. Will toss you out onto the streets, to die, or as good as. Laugh about it, when they see you. Both local and national press, right there locally to. Be there with others, waiting for you, to talk about you, and humiliate, and anger you. More fun, stimulation for them. Based upon my vast personal experiences. The drugs dealers, and heavy drug users, especially with jobs. In the press to. Those who want to hurt to, join in. Can destroy you, and can get away with it, and do. What happens when the press makes a mistake? Basically nothing, to them. Mostly just a retraction, on the tenth page or whatever. Most of the time, if they must do anything. A lawyer must force them to. Or the general public at large, is aware about it and somewhat upset, or just aware. Basically, to pretend, to be impartial, and unbiased, and fair.

You can see a almost completely, one party state, is already in place in the US & Canadian, press anyway. They want to pretend, they are only attacking, the other parties leader, when in fact, they are attacking the other party. What gets done to one, is done to all. Thought police type stuff. You make decisions based upon what they do repeatedly, and then you, decide for yourself. Advanced game theory tactics. You make poor decisions, based upon poor, misleading information, and emotional manipulations, via repetition actions. In all kinds of situations, they do this. Just more easily noticeable, in this situation. Already doing this, it's a science now, to many, many, more. So you see, what many choose to do, and in public.

If lawyers, and you, getting one, are not mentioned, to you. Once is not good enough in that situation. You are in a very dangerous situation. You will be so abused you will have a hard time even breathing. Let alone taking about, what was, and is, being done to you. Or someone you care about. That situation, may end up costing you your life, or sanity. Most likely both, or become a junkie on the streets, as you give up all hope. As they get, worst and worst. They will too. That is what they do. Others will start joining in. That will make it even more horrific. It will then, get even more horrific. That is what happens. Eventually, the worst of the worst, will start coming after you, and yours. Be allowed, and encouraged to. The criminal justice system will not understand what is being done. You can try to explain what is happening to the R.C.M.P. for example. They will cut you off, explaining, what is going on, and move on to the next question. You think about it. So, next time, you talk to them, and the same thing happens again. The R.C.M.P. officer cuts you off again before fully explaining, what is going on. Now you have decided beforehand, to tell the R.C.M.P. officer, that you are not done, fully giving a explanation, of what is going on. That R.C.M.P. officer will look at you angrily, and still ignore you, and ask some other questions still, and be done fast, yet again. That is a R.C.M.P. investigation in real life. That is how bad it is, and will become more common place, and even worst.

Perhaps you think I am wrong. Maybe you think I am giving these types ideas. If you pay attention, you can see, and hear them on TV, telling you, what they are going to implement against you. Told you about racism? Or am I wrong? What did they do with that? A science now anyway. April 25 2021. Still got the junkies and staff to, harassing me daily.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
Isn't this smart. asking the public's help again to catch a criminal. Well criminals I hope, as police and communities, hopefully want criminals brought to justice.
CNN Story. NYPD asks for help identifying suspect who attacked 61-year-old Asian man. NYPD asks for help identifying suspect who attacked 61-year-old Asian man Still probably OK to beat on white people. Especially white males. Maybe OK to beat on slaves to. Well yea.

Looks like, in some places, some groups, are starting to turn in other groups. Bulging at the seems maybe. Time will tell. Multiculturalism, is thinly veiled racism. As soon as people start getting angry and violent you will figure that out. If that is what this is. More and more of this there, as the news story tells it. This person may be angry some Asian got him hooked on drugs, or something similar (Asian gangs). A hate crime. Maybe times getting harder for junkies, so trying to push out the competition. Be interesting to watch and see. A crystal ball of the future for certain communities? Maybe? Pay attention to how the local government there deals with this issue. See how it pans out.

Where have all the Asian gangs gone? Well on TV, the mob for example, runs businesses. Many years ago around here, hard drugs, it was said by reporters and others. Were being openly sold in some businesses. At lease one reporter started freaking out, and left town, as this was allowed to continue. His stated reason to me personally. I think some others left to. Not sure.

We need the police, and the criminal justice system. That is, what we got to work with. That is the way it is.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
DMX dead. What does that mean? Story link here -->>>. Says he died of heart attack and overdose. Rapper DMX Is Dead at 50 After Overdose and Heart Attack
Youtube video from someone claiming to be DMX's best friend, and that he was brain-dead, when brang into hospital, as I have read in other new stories online. Had taken a bad dose of crack with fentanyl in it.

As taught with first aid training here I took. 2mm by 2 mm is 4 square mm of fentanyl. That is enough fentanyl powder, if you were to just touch it, to kill a full grow man. That means snorting also I guess. Smoking maybe may kill you to. So smoking weed laced with fentanyl, or even a more dangerous drug, may also kill you. Having a smoke, laced with fentanyl will probably kill you. Maybe just touching it to.

Some of the junkie, street gang members, around here, where planning, to use some kids who were relatives, to sell drugs, in a local school here. When it was being talked about in the news here, of people dying, from fentanyl overdose. Selling drugs to kids in school, using other kids to sell drugs. Your kid could have just brushed up again someone wearing a jacket. With just a little fentanyl powder on it, and that would have most likely killed that kid. Your kid, would have been reported as dying, of a drug overdose. The truth in a special way. Not the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Wanting you and others, to think your kid, was a just a drug addict overdosing. That is what the general public, at large, would believe. All the gang members eventually, would have gotten into this to, eventually.

Someone at a party, not even knowing fentanyl is there, could do something similar. Even trying to give someone CPR and kill themselves to. Both would be reported as having died of a drug overdoses, involving fentanyl. I told people. No one else did. I told the general public. Anything for job security. Blow back because of that (killing junkies this way). Not just the police to (career security to and scared of fentanyl). Lots of others (career security to). So we have the situations, we have today, for career security, and such.

There are drugs around now, far more dangerous and deadly than fentanyl, around now, on the streets.

When they care about someone. Then that death or murder matters. Try not to cry. Live by the sword, and all that. If he was killed as some claim. A warriors death then. In paradise now.

Some rappers made it socially acceptable, to kill, murder, use people up, and toss them away, in various ways. To some of the masses. That was ok apparently. Anything for job security and career security. When you do not like that, or them. You are a racist. That's how it works.

Do I need to talk about, heavy hard core drug use, and the drug, party, gang culture? Tied in with extreme intimidation, and extreme violence, including murders. In this example. Promoting extreme violence and murder. With all the other examples, by listening to rap music, you want.

Some places with stories online about them, refer to them, as warriors. Fighting the good fight I guess, in there own special ways. Your enemies greatest strength, is also there greatest weakness.

Don't forget. Drugs and terrorist go hand in hand. Just like the US government use to talk about all the time.

There is nothing lower than jihadi scum. When they hit rock bottom, and become a junkie. Eventually, some, most, start to believe, they are a holy warriors (gang group), doing holy work, to themselves anyway. They start acting like that to. To fantasize, what they do, is acceptable. It is to some. So they must do things, for those types, to prove what they are. Holy warriors.

Remember you are dealing with extremely violent, mentally disturbed people, who think murder, to get what they want, is acceptable. Doing all kinds of hard drugs. If you know how the government works. You are expected, to just know certain things, and it does not get talked about. Those types of people, in your government, right there, don't say anything either. They just understand, what is going on. Whether they think of themselves, as directly supporting jihad or not. Whatever they think, or call there form of jihadi themselves.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Well we are in TSHHTF. Just not what people expected. We will see what the future holds. Covid is just one of many symptoms to come.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 · (Edited)
So I almost, had to murder, 3 grow men before. Or try to. In my home town, where I grew up. Not here in Yellowknife. One of my friends, when I was a teen, could put most super models to shame. Especially today, with what I know. Assuming I was not murdered myself. I believe, I would have been charged with murder. For killing R.C.M.P. rats (criminal trouble makers, who get more and more, out of control), or for causing them, grave bodily harm. Many people in North America alone, go missing each year. For various reasons. Now they want you "taken, the movie 1/2/3" by partying (drugs). Modern day sex trafficking. The start. A little different in real life, than movies. Than what movies, make you believe, is the commonplace way, such things are done. Sometimes it is the truth. Depending on how bad, basic, fundamental, human rights violations become, and how, more commonplace they become. More and more commonplace at first, I would guess. Seems to be. We are going to find out. Many have already found out. Rats, or otherwise still, the criminal justice systems, job security. Just all serial, criminal rats, to me.

Anyway. I believe, the only reason, that they did not attack me, to get to her, is because they knew. I was going to try to kill them, in all, I did, to them. Planning on sticking my thumb through there eye balls. Hitting them hard, in the throat, on purpose. Deliberately causing several head trauma. Deliberately breaking there bones. Like there knees, if I could, and all this, as fast as possible. Not that I thought of all that back then. I expected to die, and fast. They had beer bottles, in there hands. All three of them, or two of them, whatever. In the movies and such, they act like, it is not a big deal, to smash someone, in the face, or skull, with beer bottles. It is. I expected to maybe kill, or severely injure one, maybe two. So the other one or two still, would still do, whatever they wanted to her, and then kill her. With "just cause" now, in there own minds, to get even with her, and be extremely violent with her. Blaming her, for what I did. But they did really. Try convincing a pervert, of that. When they can get away with it. Even if only temporary, with there instant gratification, involving violence, and immediate opportunity to do so. These types, want you hooked on hard drugs now.

They were using extreme intimidation, to try to get, what they wanted, but pretending, not to be doing that, by laughing, and trying to get us to agree with them, or her to, to go with them. Don't remember even close to exactly what happened. I remember mostly about thinking, I was going to die, and doing all I could, to mark them up, so people, would know, they were involved. Marking them up, means, hurting them bad, and you (all) can see it (black eyes, etc), and killing them, if I could.

These days, I suspect, these criminals, would have told people. That they got into a fight, with each other. Maybe be screaming, and really fighting in public, for people to hear, and call the R.C.M.P. Now with a valid excuse, to have signs of physical violence done, to each other. Even if all, were to get charged, with some crime still. Like assault or aggravated assault. They would literally, have nothing to loose.

Tell the police, and they will not understand, and or cut you off. If you are someone, who is a victim, to abuse anyway. Someone who is, suppose to be a slave. I called her father afterwards, and made sure, he knew what happened. What almost happened. I was very blunt about it.

As a man. In this situation. Imagine it was your family with you there instead. (Violent drunks). You know, you are going to die. They are going, to have, horrific things done to them, your family. They are then, going to die. In the mean time, they are basically, going to pray to god for death, if they can. What are you going to do? You will do differently, once they have broken your spirit, as a modern day slave, who is, many peoples career security. Or you will go to prison. No one will make it into a big deal, what they did. What you did though, is a big serious deal.

I must seem like a street thug, to some. I got into a lot of fights, when I was young, and after, I became a teenager. Mostly small gangs of older people, coming after me, when I was young. Beating me up routinely, and otherwise abused, I realize now. When I got older, I well, already have lots of experience, what that was like, when I would see this happen to other children around me, and would get involved, and things that were going to get done to young women, against there will, or I suspected, was going to, and still did sometimes. I noticed. Then you beat up, someones 7th cousin, and they come after you. Then there family and friends comes after you. Or someones else s father, or uncle, or friend, or whatever, because of that. Beating that person up. Or some young woman liked him, and gets her boyfriend after you, or wannabe boyfriend, back then. That is how it works.

So for example. People, especially young women, and women, started complaining about a R.C.M.P.s family member, sexually assaulting females to me, and would talk about it, to me, and around me. I did not know who he was, after hearing his name. Or when I found of about, I think it was, two different females, he sexually assaulted, as told to me, there names. Did not know, who they were either. I'm not crazy. Never seen anything. This went off and on, for at least a year. I think it was actually, two to three years, this went on. Eventually, he got arrested, I was told, and his sister, in the R.C.M.P. member was transferred, I think. Stopped being talked about after that. Where have all these criminal justice system family members gone? Mostly into the criminal justice system.

Another time. I think I was seven, eight, maybe, nine years old. Or ten or eleven. I was extremely shy. But I noticed people. Had no choice. I was leaving school. About to get onto the school bus. Going to walk down the stairs (walkway) outside, and get onto the school bus I think. There was a beautiful, young girl there on the steps in front of me. My age, basically anyway. She never did anything to anyone, I knew. She was gone after this happened. Never seen her again shortly afterwards.

Two male R.C.M.P. officers were there. She was really scared. Like I would say now, she was afraid, of being sexually abused, by those two men. They were acting creepy, to me it seemed. They were laughing and snickering. I ask them, what they wanted with her basically. Some excuse was given. I did not believe them at all. I started screaming out loud. That basically, they were going to hurt her, and she does not to anything to anyone, basically. Referring I remember, to the excuse, they had, to want to take her away for. Grown men, starting showing up fast. Basically red necks. Working men. I told one I think loudly. What was going on. They started arguing back and forth with the two R.C.M.P members there. Some of them took off, saying they are coming back with shot guns, and are going to fight the R.C.M.P., basically, using there shotguns. That part I remember. This was at school. Some actually showed up with there shotguns, I remember. One looked disappointed. Then just left. The R.C.M.P. had already ran away. Gravel flying, as they were peeling out, running away.

I noticed before, they were driving around us. Coming around us. So I noticed afterwards, that I never saw, those two R.C.M.P. again. Several months later. I thought, I saw those to R.C.M.P. officers again driving by me. I was paying attention, and watching for them. I realize now, as I write this. I thought it was them, because, it was two male R.C.M.P. officers, and especially because, they looked so extremely angry at me, as they drove by. There faces were somewhat shadowed. I have noticed the RCMP do this when they are going to intimidate someone. You see that, and you feel intimidated? That was for your benefit. Maybe they looked mad at you to?

Do not throw a punch, too soon, or the R.C.M.P. will charge you, with assault. Don't kick one of them, on the ground, or you will be charged, with assault. Even if that person attacked you, and immediately, tried to claw your eyes out. The police will be extremely confrontational with you, and extremely imitating towards you, to make it even harder, for you to explain properly, what happened. Expect to get lots of questions, to try to get you to say, what they want, to charge you. Expect them, to act like you should not give that answer, and answer differently, and then, at the end, causally be charged. So sorry, but I have to. Etc. Expect then to get extremely intimidating, and threatening, with charges. If you try to remain silent. Expect, Expect a judge, to direct the prosecutor, to ask one or more questions, after being questioned by the prosecutor, but before you leave the stand, to make sure, you can be found guilty by that judge. In Yellowknife anyway. Expect yes or no questions, to be asked of you, by the prosecutor, to give certain answers, that guarantee a conviction. That do not let you explain "the whole truth and nothing but the truth". To have a conviction against you, but not justice. Slaves do not get justice. They have no basic human rights. Just ask a sex trafficker, or a judge, or police officer, or a junkie, or, or, or.

You do not remember, do you?

How out of control, law enforcement family members, were starting to get. Driving teens in schools, to commit suicide. Involved in groups, starting to do that. Join in with the group of people in schools doing that. Maybe you remember a little now. Even before mass shooting were starting to take off. Where have they all gone? The Law enforcement family members doing that? Into the criminal justice system. Some. How many years already, had thousands of people, been allowed, to turn what was done to me, and a few others here, into a science? When you see, that type of thing on TV, it is really, really, bad. I was not even talking online, back then. Already spreading. April 27, 2021. Has it stopped? No.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 · (Edited)
Where have all the terrorist gone? When the news talks about stuff. It is a well known fact, you get more of that. I guess having people thinking about being a terrorist, is too scary, to do now. (A real, you do not know, who is a terrorist, terrorist.) Good for junkies and such though. Even more needed, for others career security. Anyway. What is the best way to prove, someone is a terrorist? You make them a terrorist, of course. Watch out, or they may even offer, to give you, detonators, for the explosives they give you. So you are a terrorist, and racist now to.

What do you think, when you see on TV, or read about someone, being charged, as a terrorist? What you think, as I have before. Is that, I did not care, what they did to you, to get you, and catch you. I thought, the government, could do, absolutely anything, they wanted to, to you, and I would not have cared at all. Government has "just cause" to do. That is what I thought, you terrorist, and racist now to. Did not care, in the slightest, what was done to you, in the past to either. Knowing some of what I knew, even back then. About there own past and such, as groups. Just wanted terrorism to stop. Have the root causes fixed up, for terrorism.

(Didn't like the torture stuff much, and I knew it was wrong, but thought I understood "just cause"). Then wanted the "root cause" for terrorism, as I understood it to be, fixed up. More fake "just cause" I realize, or I should say "currently believe". To bad, none of them, can be trusted, at all. All sides, are much more nice acting now.

So if people, have been abusing, you and yours to. By having you be a terrorist. All everywhere, in your entire country thinks, it's ok. Whatever was done to you. So by turning you into a terrorist. They have immoral justification "just cause" to do anything, and everything they wanted to, to you and yours. Even what they did, on purpose, to you and yours, in the past, it's OK, and justified. Because you are just a terrorist, and a racist now to, at first.

Because of that, people who think of themselves, as doing jihad, will be allowed, to come after you, and yours. They will turn you into a terrorist. What kind of terrorist will you be? A terrorist to ordinary innocent people, or a terrorist to them? As best you can be, anyhow. All the while, the criminal justice system, and the medical community, and the press, are waiting for you, to do something wrong. Or the people you care about, setup to, and murdered to eventually, painfully, slowly. That is how it works. Done to others to, for "just cause" reasons.

To me, all are known, serial liars. I do not want to, figure out, who is telling the truth. The truth to me is, they all are just evil and very evil. They use, whatever excuses they have to, to justify ,all they do, to dominate and control us slaves, and it's never enough for then.

Various murderous psychopaths, will be allowed to come after you, and yours. In the open to. Anything to justify what was, and is, and will be done to you and yours. Anything to justify there activities, not just a action. There entire careers. Especially, if it is really bad, and some people know, what horrific things, they did. They want fake justification. That is how it works now, for sure now. They will drive you to commit suicide, etc. Whatever takes.

If you figure out, how to do some form of terrorism. Scream it out loud, as I have. Outside to. As they are trying, to drive you insane, and such. Do this for weeks on end, as I have, as needed. Several times to. That is what, they want of you. Watch the police, run away then. All you did, is give them, what they wanted of you. But they are the ones, who will spread that knowledge, around the world "to do terrorism" and say it was you, who did that, but still told others, themselves. You only screamed out loud locally.

After a while, with watch gets done to you, and hence, you start saying. You will wonder why, you are still alive? Really, you will wonder why, law enforcement, has not come in the local library for example, or homeless shelter, and killed you, on the spot. Along with, others too, allowed to do, such things to you, around others, to try to break your mind, and drive you insane, it gets so bad sometimes. You will literally wonder why? Day after day.

So scream what you realize, out loud, outside. Put them all on the terrorist watch list. Put them all on the no fly list. See how they like it, including government employees. Lots of government employees. Maybe even get to watch, the president of the United States of America, threaten nuclear war, for one night only on international TV. As I did afterwards. Saying "we can end this war in one week, if we start using nuclear weapons." Watch him say so angrily, for one night only. Then watch more world peace break out, in some places as politicians, in various certain places, as politicians no longer feel safe, with the status quo, of warfare there, because there bunker building, now, no longer feel safe and secure enough, for themselves, personally now.

Now local people, and law enforcement, will act like, they have "just cause" to do even more to you. Even though, they wanted this to happen to you, and maybe, have you personally kill others hopefully, to also justify the police state, all around us, and what was, and is, and will be done to you, and yours to. Using there comfortable familiarities, they use against us, to get what they want from us. So, they tell others, around the world themselves. But that is, your fault to them. When they are trying, to drive you, literally insane, in various ways. All at the same time. Even more so.

You will, give then what they want. You are one, against legion. The only choice you have, is how you will do it. Unless you wait to long. That is how it works. That is the only choice you will have. I watched, the president of the United States of America, do that afterwards. Of course, it's the victims fault.

I am the greatest terrorist in the world. Lucky for many. That is. In so many ways.

To be perfectly clear. The president of the USA at the time, had no choice, what so ever. But to threaten, nuclear war. To a known terrorist state. Well as I started screaming out even more. Just trying to warn people, and all knew, and to get them, to stop at first and all them, to stop. After I started screaming out, even more information. To get them to stop. Then I watched, the president do that the same or next night on TV. Makes perfect sent to me, and many others around here.

Doing jihad, against me, pays out handsomely. As I have said before. To try to get it to stop. Said to many, out loud, and online. You will wonder why, you have not personally been killed. Instead, they get even worst. So you will have, only one choice to make. It is very important.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 · (Edited)
The nice old people off the movie "The Shawshank Redemption". When I watch that movie now. I have a totally different negative prospective of then. I find it disgusting now actually. When a older hardened criminal watches that. That person thinks. You mean, alI got to do is, act like that around regular people, and they think, they have hired someone from the "The Shawshank Redemption" to work for them. Wow, wonderful.

These older people, are the ones, who are the most experienced at committing crimes, and serious crimes. Like on the Sopranos, but involved daily. They must be involved daily, or they do not know the situations, going on. They make sure, the gang members, get away with crimes, and violent crimes. The most dangerous to do. They can get away with ever more crimes when they get out of jail and prison.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
By making hatred (blaming and violence), fake justification, a form of music, to listen to. With a good beat, to go along with, the message of hatred. Especially young people, will listen to this, day after day. Repetition, kind of like, self brainwashing. I will admit, I liked some of it, for it's beat, and energy, and such, sometimes. I quickly learned, not to want to listen, to most of it, fast though. For it's message it contained.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
So more threats of violence, from the drug gang leader, in the room next to me. Starting to have street thugs here, come around, and make threatening comments more. Said something to one of them outside today. Victims do not get to do that. So this particular white crack head, street thug, has attacked me before lately. So this time, I will fight him back, if I think it is warranted. No choice, or they get worst with violence. (Do nothing, they get violent faster, and more of them dog pile on. That is how it works. Watch "60 days in"). Going to make sure he understands to. Depending. Getting more dangerous for me. Almost been killed severe times. No choices for me really. With the police, medical community, and the press, waiting for me to. The self proclaimed gang leader, in the room next to me 203, is well, responsible for this, right now. He seems to be going more nuts to. Just lately. Past few days. Starting to act like, he thinks, he's a girl. Kind of like in the older "Bates Hotel" movies. He believed, in the movie, he was his mother. Just a good example.

I think this person thinks, now sometimes. At night, when the most drunk, and stoned, with whatever, street drugs he can get. That he, is the woman, that he was pretending, to be calling him. I started laughing at him about it, and was bursting his, little fantasy bubble. He was screaming at someone, who never called him, and he would tell her, to stop calling. Swearing at her, etc. Several times a day, for like, ten to fifteen minutes. Almost every day for weeks. He would be screaming at her. Even before he was here, he was complaining on the phone to her. At around Christmas time, he would start doing this. Getting vocal on the phone then, with her, and before I came here, starting complaining to staff there, about her.

Suppose to be cameras in the hallway here now to. He will just be replaced, if he is, with someone exactly like him.

They all basically, start fantasizing with each other, when they are going to go to jail, or prison, or lockup. That they are going on vacation, back with there families, just moving. Patting that person on the back and such, congratulating. Sometimes some are, but that is done differently. Pretty rare.

There is a movie called "To Catch A killer" based upon a serial gay murderer sex offender "John William Gracy". This movie is very good about these sort of things. The actor did a excellent job. So good, he had no more real work afterwards. People were scared of him, I think afterwards. Yes, I am comparing these people, to a serial gay sex offender mass murderer. Just more than one. They pretend to be normal, by victimizing people constantly. They join in whenever they can.

In the movie documentary. For the first time in the history of the US. The police watched someone long term, they believed to be a serial killer. They made sure, he knew, they were watching him. He was so use to killing, that is how, he pretended, to be a normal functional human being, in society. Like these junkies and such, pretend to be normal, but are at the edge, of going to jail, and prison, for the crimes they do to. Sometimes do go to jail and prison. Just a little better, at pretending to be normal. Like others. Like junkie lovers.

Since I was, and still am, going to keep breaking his bubble of fantasizing. Screaming and such, and other harassment's. As they get more comfortable, they get worst. They really get comfortable, if they have you locked in a room, and such, as in the movie. Or are around you.

When you hear gay people talking. They may say, they are a women trapped in a mans body. But not actually believe they are a women. May want a sex change operation or hormone therapy. I have seen transvestites and such, on TV. They all talk, with a certain type of similar voice as with gay people. Those types anyway. I worker with a cross-dresser before. He dressed like a woman, and wore makeup, and a wig, I think. He talked like a man though. This guy next to me talks, like he is a girl. Using a girls voice. If you do not know, it was him, you would think, it was actually a girl. A bit different, with what he normally does, when making masturbation noises. And out of character. Did this in his room, rushing around some, and then left his room, and sound restless outside. Make masturbation noises again, as this girl, and then leaves. Which is the beginning, of something new for him. They never usually do anything different. That is out of character. They keep there personal fantasizes, and acting ongoing, as some character. They may play a new character, with another person. Some of them do pretend to be different people. Military, police, millionaire, doctor, your friend, trying to help your child, etc.

Well I am going to find out, if this place becomes, the Bates Motel or not. I must. Just started with him. I know I could do certain things, to further prove, or disprove this, to my personal safety. But I might be, feeding his fantasy mental disorder with someone, who thinks using threats, and violence, and etc, is acceptable to do, on a daily basis, to get what he wants. A practiced expert. He is a violent, street thug himself, but has to pretend not to be, personally only, I guess, right now. Just a start for him. Some of these people, have argued, or tried to with me, why it is ok, to murder people, to get what they want. That would include children. Well, your children to.

Has probably sniffed gasoline.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 · (Edited)
So what's going on here? In Yellowknife. Jihad-a-stan. Coming to a community near you. Well more in the open about it. They can get away with it now, remember. As long as they do it a certain way. Have you not seen the signs?

61 - 80 of 95 Posts