Prepared Society Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
April 3 2021. Went to get super today downstairs. Staff mad at me today in there. Made nasty disgusting comments at me. So I said comments back. Will probably get a notice again or kicked out of here. People here still bothering me, especially, when I try to do anything, like study. So when anybody does anything to me (not a big deal). I do something back (it's a huge deal). Laughing in pleasure, is enough, to make them do more to harm you.

If you want a example of what it is like, to have this kind of thing done, to a normal human being. Well there is a recent one, and right on TV. The former president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, is a pretty good example of this. To a degree. As he got more and more verbal beat downs, as he was continuously attacked, from all side, by the democratic media (TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites), day after day while president. You could see he was having a harder, and harder time, acting normal. As things, got worst for him, they attacked harder. Making it even worst for him. Giving him Deliberate anxiety issues, on purpose, to do make it harder for him, to think clearly, and hence, act clearly and logically, as this went on, longer and longer. Making sure lots of people would be on TV for example, laughing at him, all the time. Then they started up eventually, on TV even, acting concerned eventually, for his mental health, in various implied ways. Now high end political science has become even more of a science. This will accelerate. These behaviours, again there enemies, they want destroyed. This is a example, of how group with power, are starting to turn against each other.

This appears to be the beginnings in the USA, of a one party political system. In the making. Makes the next election much more interesting to watch in this regard. It is now night and day in how the political leaders of each party get treated by the democratic TV and radio, etc, outlets. All highly political.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Convicted sex offenders when older, can use sex toys, while they are moaning, and such, around you, in a room. Doing this to you (loud moaning) as they fantasize, they are doing whatever to you. Well when they get into drugs they will do anything. To stimulate themselves. Might actually be doing that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
At the very beginning of a pandemic, and before it becomes one. For exponential growth to take off, certain poor decisions, must be made.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
All this perfected on me personally at first, then some others, here locally. Now spread, all over the world. All will be dealing with the consequences for the entire human race, for all of time now. Including new consequence for the human race, this year, and next year. So on.

Someone picks you where you are. They all see, and it starts for you.

This is the people we rely on, for our safety. Even worst now. It will get even worst soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
When you get your shots or a I.V. Watch that person, to make sure, they do not also, pump air into you. The Nitrogen will not dissolve, I guess. You can expect headaches, as the air, gets into your brain.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I am going to talk about how something they (gangs) do to a human being. Gang members are allowed to victimize, and can be used, to do more than one thing to that person. In this case, making masturbation noises, all the time around you. Laughing like it's funny, etc. Sex and violence, behaviour training, violent sex training, for you.

In this case, to maybe to try to drive me again, into trying to comment suicide again, or to commit a act of extreme violence on someone, probably a women, or to try to commit a strategic level act of terrorism. (Worlds most dangerous terrorist). Gets arrested. You see, they were right all along. I am a woman hater, because I do not like women, who hurt for fun, or profit, or men to like that. Murder a, ok, to them.

How this, also ties in, with the devil voice. I still here daily, around where street people are, (city hall library, homeless shelter, the previous day shelter, and here ""Arnika Inn" run by the women's society, all the same peoples, criminals with jobs and street people gang members and pretending not gang members with jobs) and have access to you, isolated and alone. When I was going to the local library. I knew when someone not involved came in, or police. The devil voice volume would be turned down. I could tell, it was the volume being turned down. Until I could not. Too tortured, too abused.

Also I am going to make a new thread called "Listen to the voice of the devil with me". Made April 3 2021. Yesterday. I guess I could upload a million recordings, if I had them. One or a million, it makes no difference, if you do not believe. Never the less, I can trust no one in Yellowknife, and tried to get the message out. Warned. The recording is about 10 minutes long. Need to turn volume up full. They don't want to be recorded, doing this. All they need is some wireless Bluetooth speakers in the room, or rooms next to me, to do this, or cell phone. Or on people around me. They just pretend, it is not happening most of the time, like they pretend there victims, are crazy all the time

What is the best way to prove someone is crazy? Drive them crazy. Donald Trump them to.

This is extremely dangerous for me, to do personally. Someone, who has been in the psych ward several times, and the last time, placed straight away into a padded room, even though, I brang myself in, and did no violence. The local hospital psych ward is another place to, the devil voice gets used. Might be wrong. Probably not. Also having so many people hate me, and basically, want me dead, or as good as, also makes this extremely dangerous for me.

I use to have lots of strange dreams, when a child, and as a teen even. Once I had a dream, where I stopped the devil from destroying the world. Very real. I talked about this around Yellowknife. Maybe 2 or 3 times. With all kinds of perverts around. I did not know. They are always watching, and listening. Seeing, if they can find something out. Make notes on cell phones and such now. So they can get more drugs, or more career security, etc. I could have only told a doctor, that is all, it would have taken, I believe now.

You will always be under constant surveillance, by gang members. Just like in these prison shows. Even what you say. They will at first accuse you, of being a cop, or undercover. Even though, all know, exactly, who you are already. A victim to victimize. Always around everywhere they can be. Very few places you can go, when homeless. They follow you around. Can be extremely well dressed.

So for the last couple of years, the devil, has been, my new best friend. Of course, he is always trying, to convince me, the world needs destroying, in various ways. He tries to convince me this. That with all these people, what they are allowed to do to me. Sure makes him see correct. (They are doing the devil voice too of course). I think of him as the devil though, just in case. Also that, along with all the masturbation noises, from convicted sex offenders, and such. Well he does it one way (sex and violence), and the perverts and such, another (sex and violence). To masturbate, and then do sex, I suspect, to someone. Probably prostitutes first. Get rough with them. Then violent. Then maybe violent, with someone, they are also abusing (you pasty they victim). Just in case, she or he, talks to the cops then, or more likely by then, ordinary people. I never really realized this fully till today. April 4 2021. Is this my fault now to? I must be punished, not them? Another not crime? More retaliation against me allowed?

So I remember now. In the first day shelter I was in, and had just became homeless, but for some time now. They tried to get me to rape someone (pretty staff woman). They were talking about (the devil voice), how I had to for some reason, rape her, for her own good. I had a look. In the room. She was in the room to. I seen how she looked, and how she acted. I just left, and stayed away, as much as possible. She was being abused too. A employee there. I did not understand. Is this my fault to? Even though, for sure, they are all doing this, to people, and for years now to? Is that all over the world now to? A science now to. She was very pretty and young. She got some time off, and a vacation later. So they talked about how she was being sexually assaulted, all the time now upstairs there and I had to save her. Voices or the devil, or both, and how they acted in various situations.

Well they are starting to make banging noises, and loud long noises again, even like 2 or 3 am at night, to wake me up, and fully awake. Then the staff (gang members), and or the gang members staying here, wake me fully up, in the mourning. I use to complain, all the time about banging noises. Crazy George. Started banging noises today again. The same people as before. Some of them anyway. Long loud wailing noises to. Forgot to do, for a few day now. Started again yesterday.

Watch do you think, even just having masturbation noises, all the time around a, horribly victimized person does? Along with all other things done regularly and routinely, just not as intensely? It gives them depression, to one degree or another, along with more and more severe anxiety issues. Along with, more and more severe, long term physical, and mental, long term exhaustion. Harder and harder to concentrate, and to think clearly. Will try to commit suicide. Talk to the police and you find out fast the truth. It's all you. Human right people to. Make you waist your time, and frustrate you. When you are trying to act, and fix as told to do (you think seriously now). No money. Or very little. try to talk to a lawyer and will will sound like Donald Trump, or much worst. As you try to explain, what you do not even understand yourself. Assuming you can physically speak. And not just cry to the point, that you have a hard time, just breathing sort of. Probably, you will just curl up into a ball. I have done that to. You have to decide. Do I fight back, or just go insane, and withdraw from the world, right then and there. I have done that too. I have seen legion, and it is my government, and yours now to. Made real, here on earth. Is that my fault to?

You are exhausted, and in bed, and constantly forced, to think about having sex, and you are starved, for any type of happiness, and pleasure. So you overeat, start masturbating, and will become most likely, crazy or suicidal, or get involved into hard drugs eventually. Whatever takes first. They will get, more and more brutal, as times goes on, these pretend, not gang members. Till one or more things take. Unless it is drugs, or you are dead, they will continue. Getting more and more brutal. Especially with masturbation. They want that. So they push that, as much as possible. Most effective by far to destroy you. As more and more, dog pile, in on you, even faster then. The government is full of perverts, who gang up with others to.

They want you in the psych ward. Then no one cares, a crazy person. The, a crazy dangerous person (criminal record). Than a crazy, dangerous, junkie, pervert, rapist.

So today April 4 2021. I had to listen to the male gang member self proclaimed gang leader, in the room next to me, fantasizing that someone called him several times. Even though the desk phone never rang. I say this out loud so he can here to. Once when was pretending someone called him, and he was mad. That person, was trying to convince him, to stop. He was mad, at that person. They do stuff like this, all the time. They are trying to dominate you. Just like on these TV jail, and prison shows. They get worst and worst.

It's like, when it's bad for that person. Imagine that person, is a child. That child is around grown adult, angry crazy violent people, abusing all they can. Including you. You are terrified all the time. They start treating you, worst and worst. Getting more and more violent, over more and more trivial things. Taking all there frustrations out on you. Some gang member, did not get enough crack today, so they take it all out on you, anyway they want to. Where have all the child abusers gone?

To be perfectly clear. I never heard any devil voice, until I was around, where homeless people (gang members) hang out, and was also officially, homeless and alone.

So the new thread, with audio recording link is called "Listen to the voice of the devil with me". In Openchat here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
What happened to that woman. I wrote about above, is she was being put through forced prostitution training. This gets done to males too. Basically doing what they already do, to make people do what they want. Then they do what they want to you.

Human trafficking is harder for these types to do now. They still need people to do what they want to. So they just do it right there now. What gets done to all victims, matters now, as it allows what they do, to become even more effective in the future. A science now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So more and more of them. Means, more and more of them, in the future, and a year from now, even more. Then even more everywhere.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
They will probably want all to be victims, and pretend it matters (that change). The victims, will have to do stuff, to make even more victims. Maybe not you, but just around you, everywhere. Even more so.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
In jail, prisons, local lockups, and such. See, when they have the most control over your safety. How they choose to keep you safe. They are getting more control, over your safety, and many more others safety with pandemics.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
The regular flue usually needs a new "shot" every year or two. We will see if that is needed, for covid-19. They do not call flue variants. Flue variants, but they do call covid-19 different versions, variants. We will see. Time will tell.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
This person had violence and sex training. A psychopathic murder.

He is into drugs. Vagabond life system. A street person, maybe he had a vehicle. He is not pretty. So he had to do in other ways (violence). Law enforcement, was not looking for people like him. At the time anyway. He gets a rush. It's fun for him. Sexual abuse and violence he does now, as was done to him, on purpose, I would guess. Probably starting overeating when the abuse started. Even if it was not directly sexual abuse at first. So they could get more drugs, and to sexually dominate themselves, as he does, as taught to. Abusing people for him, is a substitution, for the drugs he wants and more stimulation (fake short term happiness "fun"). Abusing people gets him more drugs I would guess. Stealing from them, etc too. This is what these types do to all they can victimize. It gets them the most of what they want in several ways. Stimulation's.

He has no feeings anymore. He was traumatized on purpose, by being abused himself, on purpose. He does not care, when he kills, or probably lots of other things too. This is fun for him, instead of abuse to him personally. He got to fell good doing drugs, rape, murder. He gets to feel something, and fun. He thinks that is happiness, fun. Fun is happiness to him. Surrounded by people having there own fun with him.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
When done to children, even one is enough so they can not defend themselves. The people around who know, will not help you if they can get away with it. Even children, even teens, even young adults, even older adults. They want to use drugs to control you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
When the criminal justice system, lets this happen. What does that create. People like him in many ways. Outputting more criminals.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts