Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Still not going to stop, for any length of time. Same for you even if you do not know. Lots I and you do not know about. Psychopaths are psychopaths. Whatever they do.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well a death threat last night. A muffled male voice. Threats of violence on and off now for weeks too. No joke having that kind of stuff done to you by hardened criminals.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Where have all the sex offenders gone, who took advantage of women at there place of work?

When the medical community decided, to start just giving criminal mentally disturbed people pills, and letting then out in society. So they can physically beat people, or verbally beat people. Well it has turned out be a disaster. Makes then a lot of money though, and even more career security. As new people get abused by them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
So I was attacked today. April 2, 2021. Attacked from behind. Kicked. Not really the point, that attack, but. These real life jail, and prison TV shows, are exactly what they are like, and do. (Everywhere now they are). Even more juicy that the Michael Jacket trial, that was on TV, to see. The fighting you see, occurring on TV, in these shows, happened here, like that, in Yellowknife, like that, and nightly. Usually 2 or 3 fights a night, when I first was homeless. Much has changed since then, that way anyway. Still happens, especially to me (daily threats and other harassment or other violence). When I was still out on the streets, even more so then, and where I am now still. Easily 330 days a year, out of 365 days a year (fighting back then). People like that, who still act like, they are in jail, and prison still, any way they can daily, doing all these types of behaviours towards me, and others here, I guess. All over the world now. Anything they can get away with still. In groups to. Just like on these shows. All this done to me, over and over again, still to this day basically. Except for the physical violent, so much.

Long before I became jobless, and homeless. Started in the 1990s. 100,000's of times, since then, to me personally. At least a few others here to, back then anyhow. People cycled through, doing this to me. Including in law enforcement, the military . Learned and perfected on me personally, and a few others here, or one other, or more, maybe. Closed to 500,000 times now than 250,000 times. These behaviours.

So this is the type of things, they do. This is what is happening, all over the world now. This happens, wherever you are now. A science now to, and going to get worst, in a year or two, or less, from now, as they figure, more and more out, scientifically. So this is happening, when they are outside, of jail now too. Practised experts now too. Graduates from real prison schools. Taught to victimize, in a special way. Daily. Hourly. Ever minute of the day, when in jails, prisons, lockups. Now in schools, coffee shops, libraries, bars, clubs, parties, swimming pools, police stations, the courts, etc. With jobs now to, others exactly like them, but do it differently.

So a different example of how bad it really is. This has been done to me, more than once, I realize now. So, I went down stairs today, to get some food (supper) between 5pm and 6pm I think. I got attacked while going back inside, at the entrance, to go upstairs, into my room. This person has been coughing on my food, other things. So this, is what happened, afterwards. I got a call, from a female staff member here at the Arnika Inn. Telling me, this person, who is, one of the crew, of the guy, in the room next to me now. Making the threats and such, for severe weeks now, for me to hear. Other doing other things, for years, him to, for years. So the staff member (she say basically) she has called the police on him, and they are going to "take him away for the night". So, I realized, why would the RCMP, not use this chance, to charge him criminally, and not just hold him for the night? Then him and others, start right back at me. Before he is back even.

Maybe this is what happened. I was basically lied to, in a special way. (Not a lie and not crimes). I heard a police siren, a few minutes later. But maybe, it was just someone driving by, and turning on some horn, for a few seconds, to make me believe, the police shows up, I never looked, or whatever. Maybe they did show up, and the staff member who is basically, a hardened criminal, or was, or is. (not crimes). We she acts like them herself, but differently. That lets (encourages) stuff like this to happen to me, and has precipitated, in joining in with abusing me, like all others here, except the newest staff member here right now. Not yet anyway. That I remember.

Well I have heard this before. Maybe she told the RCMP, that person who attacked me, was getting a bit out of control, and needs to not be here tonight. This street thugs enforcer goon, gets away with lots of threats and such, towards me. A admitted crack addict, who is a big income stream too, for drug dealers, working or living here. So maybe the RCMP, are actually not really aware. So this is going on all over the world to, already. Maybe they are. In a big picture way they are, that's for sure.

Later on, I heard the person, who is his gang leader, in the room next to me, right now. Pretend to be talking to him, or he is here hiding, just in his room here for a day or two and is talking to him. And basically talked like, he is getting him out of lockup, and that, I am going to be dealt with, he said. Even though, no one called his desk phone. They get comfortable, abusing a person. They do not need to, most of the time, worry. When you see what goes on these TV shows, and you have that happening to you, and only you. You are literally worried about being killed, or experiencing grave bodily harm. You do not give such things, more than a second of two of thought.

This is modern day slavery techniques being used. In a place like Yellowknife, so small, things start becoming obvious. You see, government workers, various government workers, coming around outside. Shopping, smoking, chit chatting, etc. All day long. What they are really doing, is seeing, who the new people, are they are suppose to victimize are, but pretend to be helping. So they can have there easy wonderful lives. As people like this, and others, all victimize you. Eventually they kill you, or as good as. Like allow you to be abused, and maybe killed, or sent to jail, prison or the psych ward.

It is never a big deal. All the abuses done to me, or others, picked to be victimized. Anything I (you) do is.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
One other thing, done to me, after I became homeless. Well they knew about someone in Yellowknife, I did care about, at one time. A young woman. They started talking about having turned her into a sex slave cyborg to brutalize. They had dismembered her, and she was only her genitians now, with the brain directly attached, to some wall, or pole, or something. Kept alive to only be brutalized. All she could feel was pain. I had to listen to this, for months, as they slowly drove he insane (hear this, have to listen, no where else to go really, during the day, all other places worst in other ways while trying to study). Eventually with a high pitched almost a cartoonish high pitched, maniac sounding voice, after being driven insane, supposedly. If I remember correctly. By then she was just a hollow tube to to wear under your pants basically, with some vocal apparatus, with her brain somewhere else. Then something else would be done to me by others throughout the day. 1000s and 1000s of people joined in on the fun. Whatever they knew and did not know. They still did and laughed.

By the way it was of the people pretending to be the devil. Maybe the 3rd person doing this, the cycled through maybe, whatever. That told me, they are all, just pretending, and explain it some, to me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well the two parts of her directly attached together, and then that attached to something, so she could be brutailized.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Anybody looking for a IT person trained to handle extreme stess situations. Like you think world war 3 is about to take place and you have to alone stop it. With all arranged against you. I am your man.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
A interesting thing to do. Make someone think WW3 is going to start right there hero.With all kinds of people you know in charge, that have extreme, and dangerous mental disorders, having no real experience, what so ever, in handling any real extreme stress (Pretending only). Now like during WW2 knowing the Russians or Germans were coming, and there was nothing the could do about it. Day after day, with them getting closer and closer. That type of situation except getting worst and worst and scarier and scarier. What to think in that situation? Would you take a chance, with all kinds of scary stuff going on, as far as you believe. With such dire consequences for the entire human race. Obviously some people wearing monster suits, and it look like others, can in no way, be fake, at all. At the same time all these people on the PA, seeming to be getting crazier and crazier sounding. With all kinds of visuals terrors outside, going on around you. What to do? A bomber with 4 jet engines, flying overhead every night for a week or more, I do not remember. At the same time "the devil" was talking to you all the time. At that particular time.

Navy seal one here. I am to fat to run, and I own no gun. Yet, I am the one, who go it done. In my own mind anyway. In other times, and situations, too.

As I said, a very interesting (scary and complicated then). Situation to be in.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
When you watch one of these TV shows like "60 days in" that is suppose to be about cleaning up corruption. What a joke. Burcrats in charge, still protecting the status quo. (Pretending). Anyway, it is the older people who are in charge with gands. (Gangs members, with decades of personal experience in gang violence behavours). Using patsys (victims) and gang members, willing to do time, to prove themselves, not as cops and such. They let me know all the time here. They are fake acting grandmas and grandpas. Maybe silly crazies behaviours (not threats), etc too. They have decades of experience. Maybe 100s of years experience working, when working together. They are the long term hard core, core of criminals, keeping it all together. Got to say it right? You do not understand. It's all the same. They are all the same. Not a 100 percent rule. A older person, just may be too stupid (to much an drug addict), mental disorder to bad now. Started when 50 years old, in the gangs. A real victim now in there and older forced to do. They are in the background always, around basically. Just only watch a few various shows episodes of various different shows. Sometimes they get pushed around after doing some "good deed". Just more pretending. Remember practised, experienced experts at pretending. They all are, with and without jobs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The status quo is outputting criminals. Job security right there locally. Criminal to victimize people when especially outside to, in a special way, as they learn.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
You see what is important to all of them. The ability to do violence, both verbal and physically, and get away with it. To have easy wonderful lives for themselves using violence techniques. They use fake "just cause" to do this. Pretending, more pretending.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts