Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

So some patterns seem to have emerged in the last 10 to 15 years or so in regards to outbreaks. As a lay person like me, sees it anyway. Just off the top of my head here anyhow. Explaining some realities, below, when dealing with these types, before I get into the pandemic.

Cities are concrete jungles, where people, are packed in. Like a insect colony. A bad place to be during a pandemic. If covid-19 was more infectious, or becomes more infectious, that can be really bad. Schools can be dangerous to. What happens in nature, happen to people, to in this type of situation. Some die off anyway.

Besides all the medical community does. Lots of sick people die, because of complications, the pandemic causes. So lots of sick for sure, will die, in government run, or funded, elderly homes, or from simply, going to a hospital. That is something, that eventually, will also stop, the spread of a certain pandemic. That is also what is happening. People dying off who can get infected and die. Real life here. Not pleasant. Both matter, die offs and vaccines. Well and healthy people becoming hopefully immune after getting sick, or more resistant in real life. Lets see them study that.

For a little time, personally today, I decided, to treate this seriously. Like it is my job. Like it is others jobs. 1000s. Seems, as a outsider, not to have been taken very seriously, pandemics. But, a hour or two by me, of some serious thought, as not taught by news channels. Talking heads in suit and skirts, that is all they are. They just repeat what others ask. Got to say it, I really do. Reporters if you ask, outside the norm questions. Warn them, before hand, so they can give the answer, they want to. Well thought out. That is what we need. If you dare reporter. See how they dare, then despair, yourself. Well I am someone who was put through devil training, to believe I am the devil. Might as well put it to some use sometimes. To be paraded in front of the TV. Would have been even juicer than the Michael Jackson trail. Right? Not right away, but eventually, why not make him believe, he is the devil, or the devil, talks to him. Like the BTK killer. The dog was the devil, and was talking to him. Someone has that job in government. Pretending to be the devil, to someone, being brutally abused I guess assume. In my case, they picked someone already being brutally victimized. Perverts can not control themselves. They want to join in on the fun. Can't kill and drown puppies and kittens anymore. Where have they all gone? Child abusers? Sexual predators. That is who they are. Doing other things. Where to best do that, and get away with it? Your government, right there. Everywhere. Now with this too. Think of them as junkies, with a job and extreme power over you and your family. Assume you get to have one and be able to take care of them. If they let you. You must think of them like that.

When you hear, or see someone in authority, say or do something, that makes no sense to you, and you care about that issue. Like you think "why is he she doing that" You are dealing with a person, who really only cares, about here own personal interests, but wants to pretend to be, making the right decision, for you and yours. Forced upon you by gunpoint (laws). Where have they all gone, agenda pushers? Who think you should go to jail or prison, for not simply agreeing with there believes. Where have all the other perverts gone in government? Some new and current "just cause" on TV and the next, and next, and next. Some will stay with one "just cause".

Where is all the terrorism related law enforcement activities gone? Did they all loose there jobs in government? Is homeland security gone? Why is it not on TV anymore, terrorism? It was all important and all consuming. "Just cause" to take away our freedoms and liberties, out in the open, on TV. Are all the terrorist gone? What are they going to do, to keep there jobs, and careers? You remember terrorism? Terrorism does not suit there needs anymore to do. So they stopped coming after us, that one way, right now. As soon as it is suits there needs again. They will start treating us all, as terrorist again. Can torture you again, at there whim. As soon as they want to. Again. "Enemies of the state are everywhere". It was never about terrorist, but suiting there needs. At any cost, as long as you pay and do the ssuffering, is a ok, to them. Swear at them, see what happens. A real fake just cause. So then, again, they take what you got. So they have more, and you have less. They make it easier for themselves, and harder for you. They know best of course, what to do, to you and yours. They all do. When they want to, they will again. Even if just, against you, or yours, like for me still. I am still allowed to be abused daily. I am the most dangerious terrorist on the planet, or you would shudder in horror, at was done to me, and that I am still allowed to be abused daily. You simply would not believe the level of evil they are. This is the new terrorism for them. Your terror, more and more. Control. Power. Your fear, or will be. Just the beginning, again.

People like Bill Gates in the recent past, have said, there will be pandemics. SARS, covid-19, etc in the past and future to be. Well there was SARS and such happening.

I thinks it's the flue. Just not called the flue. It spreads like the flue. The flue needs to be more carefully studied. Not just coasting along, researching as seems to be going on for decades now. Maybe the government needs to be more like the military is, in movies anyway. Threatening to cut off funding, for research, and shutting them down, and or having the staff, and such replaced. Not cracking the whip, all the time, but still expecting real results. May have no choices now, with some research facilities. Good times for some. Full careers, of almost doing nothing, with raises, and promotions, and government pensions, or whatever. Maybe a policy of "do nothing get nothing" except regular salary. For all practical purposes, they act like, they have no real education, and can't actually provide, real solutions, to serious problems.

We lack understanding, so I think some, take advantage of that situation. So results based management approaches, need to be used, to judge there merit. Like the rest of use have to deal with. Like the military uses in dealing with them, in movies anyhow. They seem to like the money, and power, but not, actual responsibilities, of producing, actual meaningful results. Seems to be still going on, and for decades. Seems to be, lots of bureaucrats, have found paradise for themselves again, as a lay person looking in.

Well again, they have found a paradise for themselves, to wallow in. So results based management, techniques. All get into trouble if one does. So now, they will want to hire contractors lets say, and them blame them. The captain always, and all senior management, goes down with the ship. Must be this way. Even a noble prize winner. Assistant did all the work anyway, most likely, figured things out. Just like where you work. They need intense monitoring. There knowledge needs to become commonplace, to the general public. The basics. A dime a dozen. High school level knowledge. So some, will now be allowed, to do bad things, on purpose, for career security. More pandemics. Good times ahead for some. No winning against people, who only pretend, to have your best interests at heart. Np prison but promotions for them. So if this type of knowledge does become commonplace. Some will use it to cause harm. Some will be driven too by government employees. What choices do we have? That is how they like it. No choices for you.

In Canada here, we almost had wide scale national triage. Were someone would have decided, if you got, life saving medical treatment or not, even if you were in a car accident, or work accident. Because of lack or resources, as hospitals and such were overloaded, or could have been. That almost happen here in Canada. Like in some movie. At first the infection rate was times 1000 per a month. I have to contact CBC and tell them stuff basically. As a pandemic was taking off. So 12 cases detected, month one I think. Then 15000 the next month. Basically as it got here. Needs to jumped on fast.

This is good times for some government departments.

Listen to enough, of what gets said, on the news, about a pandemic. Everything gets said, by medical experts. They cover all the bases. So at a later date they can claim and produce video footage or the public being informed. Seen this happen in the past. This caused confusion in the general public. As to what to do for myself even, personally. Was it like that for you and others? Not appropriate. People died, and became sick because of this.

Lots of people died because of foot dragging by the government and others all over the world. (When it's real, for sure, sometimes). Lots will still die, because of exponents growth of infected people still. Slower by still happening basically. More than just informing the press, and having the press, inform the population, needs to be done. They need something like various stages. So stage 1 status. Business and government then has to do certain things by legislation. Also maybe right away lets say stage 3 implementation in any outbreak areas right away. Day 1 and hour 1. Why not? Some certain gov departments, can have good times ahead. Not just job security but career security. That is what it seems like, as soon as you think of them, as not having, your best interest in mind, but their own. Seems to be common place, and become more common. They are common. We are not. But they pretend just like junkies do. To be your better. When a junkies dresses up like a cop, judge, lawyer, politician, doctor you can not tell the difference. I have seen some of this. Junkies work in the government, I have seen this here. Actual junkies. Murderous junkies. Depending how bad there habit is they might have to disappear every few hours. They hire more of there own kind to protect themselves, and abuse people, they are suppose to help. Terrorist too, jihadies. There mental disorder has been activated by religion. They seems to mostly get other people to commit serious crimes like cutting peoples heads off. They don't get in trouble. Job security for the criminal justice system, the press, etc. They do not go to prison. They get raises, bonuses and promotions, peer recognition.

I talked to a doctor before, about washing her hands. She laughed at me in passing, about guidelines from the world health organization are being followed. I talked about having motion sensor water taps. So you do not have to touch the tap. In real life washing your hands 2 times. Once to get 99% of contaminants off as fast as possible. Then one more times more carefully. About taking off your gloves. Washing the gloves off first assuming they are contaminated with maybe 2 strong disinfectants and then afterwards taking the gloves off in a careful way as usual. When is the last time this has been seriously looked into? 50 years ago by the world health organization?

If you get lay people, who have not been trained properly. Following these guidelines. Well you have to be perfect. Where is the redundancy is safety? This sounds like to me, more people than needed, will get infected, because of this. Job and career security, for some, who are supposed to, have our best interest, first and foremost, always. Am I wrong? Where is the proof? Prove it to me? Prove it to all? I have learned, not to trust them, at all, because of personal experiences, as a human rights activist. Even before I knew I was one. Still got abused like one.

Do you remember, how medical people, like nurses, could not bother, to wash there hand properly. So people were dying. CBC had to do a documentary, and more that once, to try to get them, to do, what they were being paid to do. It was a open joke, around here, about old people, going in for surgery, and then dying. It is a open joke, in Atlantic province in Canada. In the past anyway, not trusting hospitals, with loved ones. They are all poor places, with high unemployment, and poor wages for many. Many consider these places baby factories. So if you stop having babies, or have no babies, then no job, no welfare, or not enough to literally survive. Among other things for you. They will make you if they can live in a homeless shelter. We were all taught in schools as kids. That the government, will takes care of you, from cradle to grave (wonderfully too). Many young girls believed this, and are stuck if still alive. The government is killing them off in many ways. Many got military husbands (foreign devils), and were never heard of again, even by family. They actually meant abused by government, from cradle to grave. A typo sent to the schools, or clerical error, and not fixed up. People with dyslexia, were seriously abused, by school officials, and driven out of schools. No just compensation, or any compensation, was ever given. Just a life, or poverty, and suffering, as you get older, and older. Like long term starvation and malnutrition for most poor people, that eventually kills you, as some serious medical condition occurs. Good times for some government departments though. Huge burden, to the tax payer. They got raises and promotions, instead of prison.

So these, are those, we must trust, for our safety. Just like junkies, with a job. A psychopath without remorse or regard, for others but a education. But they pretend, to care. Just despairing is so boring, try doing more. Just a little. With those you trust, or have to care, or do care. Like right now. I am a bad bad terrorist to the government. As more times goes by they will make more and more poor people. They must as more and more of them get into government and they must pretend they are needed by making themselves needed by you as they already do to the poor. So more poor for all to abuse. Good times ahead for many. Best keep the perverts you have, where they are, and use them, while you can, to blame. If you are one of those types.

Sometimes your government where you are has to make an example of someone when the corruption gets to bad. Don't want it to be you know right? That has happened here where there is so many. Large and in charge. So it will happen there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They use extreme brutality and humilation to hurt and control you. Like hurtful gossip. The more brutal the better.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where have all the junkies gone, child abusers, etc. Because they can not be this way anymore, they just do other abusive behaviours, towards others. Whomever they can abuse.

To be more clear, a example. They can not physically beat a child ever day now, so they verbally beat a child every day. Or any other they can abuse. The more brutal the better. They are substituting there physical beating for there lesser fun (verbal beating), or maybe because you made them angry, anyway there verbal beatings, get worst and worst. Unless you talk about them, etc. They never stop as long as you have to deal with them.

Instead of beating someone to death, they drive people to suicide, and mass shootings, and into hard drugs, for fun fun fun. They traumatize you or yours, and want you to supply drugs, for some fun for yourself.They still keep abusing you, just less so. Usually they are heavily involved in doing drugs, these psychopaths. Part of there fun, driving people to commit suicide. A way, they can legally get away with murder. When someone who is being abused, at school, for example, and all know, like school employees. They pretend, they do not know, or it is not a big deal, etc. It's your fault. You are not trying hard enough. Etc. These days for sure. It involved drugs. Making sure, others grow up, that, if they want to have fun, they must supply money, or drugs, to party with them. They will still make abusive comments towards you. Just being funny. Or just like abusing people. Like some women, though it was awesome, they had a excuse, to be 10 times worst than a man.

Lots and lots an lots, of these types, in government now and know. Probably always was, but even more now. Government gone rampant, out of control. Pretending not to be. They need people to "help", victims that need there help. Justification for not just a job, but a wonderful life and career for themselves. So they want these types around, bullies pretending not to be bullies, and bullies around to. All kinds of government departments, need this everywhere, going on. Your poverty, and suffering, and of loved ones, is there wonderful easy life. Real government institutionalized corruption.

This is modern day slavery. Still abusing others, but now pretending, not to be, for there easy life, at others expense, and horrid life and horrid death. This is modern day, right now, slavery. People pretending to be your betters, and deserving, of all you got. You still do, deserve your life, and what is to come (they fantasize). We deserve ours. You need managing, we know best. Etc. Or they claim someone else is the others abusing them (a racist somewhere once now on TV) but it is you too that suffers. As long as you do the suffering, however it happens, they are OK with that. Your masters. They are the ones who sold people into slavery too. Ships do not travel on land.

So pandemics it is, for power, and control, and money and easy careers. Since the racist card, does not work, so well, anymore. Not one will go to jail or prison. Not one reprimand, but promotions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where have all the junkies gone, child abusers, etc. Because they can not be this way anymore, they just do other abusive behaviours, towards others. Whomever they can abuse.

To be more clear, a example. They can not physically beat a child ever day now, so they verbally beat a child every day. Or any other they can abuse. The more brutal the better. They are substituting there physical beating for there lesser fun (verbal beating), or maybe because you made them angry, anyway there verbal beatings, get worst and worst. Unless you talk about them, etc. They never stop as long as you have to deal with them.

Instead of beating someone to death, they drive people to suicide, and mass shootings, and into hard drugs, for fun fun fun. They traumatize you or yours, and want you to supply drugs, for some fun for yourself.They still keep abusing you, just less so. Usually they are heavily involved in doing drugs, these psychopaths. Part of there fun, driving people to commit suicide. A way, they can legally get away with murder. When someone who is being abused, at school, for example, and all know, like school employees. They pretend, they do not know, or it is not a big deal, etc. It's your fault. You are not trying hard enough. Etc. These days for sure. It involved drugs. Making sure, others grow up, that, if they want to have fun, they must supply money, or drugs, to party with them. They will still make abusive comments towards you. Just being funny. Or just like abusing people. Like some women, though it was awesome, they had a excuse, to be 10 times worst than a man.

Lots and lots an lots, of these types, in government now and know. Probably always was, but even more now. Government gone rampant, out of control. Pretending not to be. They need people to "help", victims that need there help. Justification for not just a job, but a wonderful life and career for themselves. So they want these types around, bullies pretending not to be bullies, and bullies around to. All kinds of government departments, need this everywhere, going on. Your poverty, and suffering, and of loved ones, is there wonderful easy life. Real government institutionalized corruption.

This is modern day slavery. Still abusing others, but now pretending, not to be, for there easy life, at others expense, and horrid life and horrid death. This is modern day, right now, slavery. People pretending to be your betters, and deserving, of all you got. You still do, deserve your life, and what is to come (they fantasize). We deserve ours. You need managing, we know best. Etc. Or they claim someone else is the others abusing them (a racist somewhere once now on TV) but it is you too that suffers. As long as you do the suffering, however it happens, they are OK with that. Your masters. They are the ones who sold people into slavery too. Ships do not travel on land.

So pandemics it is, for power, and control, and money and easy careers. Since the racist card, does not work, so well, anymore. Not one will go to jail or prison. Not one reprimand, but promotions.
This is what happens when perverts get jobs. Perverts hurt people, for fun, and profit, and easy lives, and careers. But pretend not to. Pretend to be your betters. Around here, around me, they will fantasize they are somehow sacrificing, by still doing all they can, to harm me. They can do themselves then. So right now, one of the things, they do, is make moaning noises, all the time, daily around me yet again. Convicted sex offenders, junkie(s). Perhaps you think that is just funny, or stupid. I had to listen, when I took showers, for years, around junkies, like convicted sex offenders, and such. How I was going to be gang raped, and forced into prostitution. I have been drugged many times. I have done things, because jihads and junkies and other perverts, have come after me. I destroyed the jihads fake holy movement PR wise, using the truth. All they really do is push there "holy land heroin" on others in the end. Using a religion, to spread terror and drugs, but pretend, not to be. That is all it really is, to there fake holy warriors. You know junkies. "I am not a human trafficker of sex slaves. I am doing jihad, so I am holy man". I think not. Think is how they fantasize, it is ok, what they do. Junkies and every other type or pervert there is. Drug lords, still openly rule, many of these countries, or large parts of. They still have slavery. But we are the inferiors. etc. They can still beat people like there own family members to death. There own mothers, and daughters, and wives even and do. Or behead you, even if you are a princess.

There is no lower scum, than a jihad, based upon my vast person experience. Now they pretend not to be jihads. Around here too. "Where have all the jihads gone?" With there fake 1000 year holy wars. That are just atrocities committed by all side. The British go involved in that to, and us to. What a disaster. Looked good on TV though, all kinds of people, got to pretend they were heroes on TV anyway, including politicians. No one gets to be a hero, in that situation, for any time. They are all crazy, and fighting over the holy land heroin, and oil too now. Whatever else is said. Here now to. In out government to. In the press too. So these people now to, doing jihad against us, for easy lives, and careers, are in our government now to. Right where you are to. To bad none of these types can be trusted. All groups of them. All the same, but pretending, to be different. No I should rule you, no I should rule you. You need to do what I say, no you all need to do what I say. Or else.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should visit your local food bank if you dare. That is what you have to look forward too. Also if you have to, go on food stamps there or whatever it is called. Where you will live, visit there to. Where the poor people are. That is what all your taxes get you there. That is about it. Look out, if you are a white male. All groups get to abuse you. You will be abused, by your local street gang members, if nothing else, with violence. Many will come after you on purpose. The government (and police) will want you to have a criminal record. They all know it. You are dealing with profession criminals, professional abusers, whatever you think. Rats who want you to get into trouble and the police want to get into trouble and a criminal record. To keeps the courts, and other government departments busy there, locally. Everywhere they are your local government, at all levels. Easy jobs, easy careers, easy promotions, easy easy easy. Just another homeless person, just another junkie. I can understand, why people give in and give up. It is super brutual. Just being around junkies, and corrupt government, who want to pretend, to not be, is super brutual. Like in a commie country where all pretend. They give junkies jobs there in homeless shelters and such, in Canada anyway. People who think, they are holy warriors doing jihad (still selling drugs or just junkies) and ever, every other type of pervert, you can not even think of.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A little experiment is being done here. Well I have my own room right now. Still surrounded by junkies and drug dealers, including staff. At first, both weed and alcohol was offered here. I just stay here. They all, still caused, all kinds of trouble. Staff as far as I am concerned, handed out extra booze and drugs, to people staying here, for them, to cause me trouble. Staff has routinely and lately percipated in my abuses. Even knowing I tell people, including online, and the press, even sometimes. Why? All junkies care about is there drugs. Well the jihadies working here are pissed off to. By having this place, hand out drugs, it makes it harder, for drug dealers and jihadies, including those who work here, and are "former junkies" to supply there daily drug habits or to do jihad. That is all they care about. Same with the drug dealers staying here. So they do things on purpose, to cause serious problems, with the general public. The drug dealers. Now only booze is served, and they still have handed out, extra booze, to get people here to abuse me. Because they can. They still need all the services, they need, with other government departments. The people here.

If that had not happened. Eventually, they might have started handing out other drugs, like methadone, for them. Doctor prescribed medical grade drugs, for them. That would make the drug dealers and jihads lives even harder (more prison prison prison), and they would have to do even more obvious criminal activities, in the public, to feed there drug habits and get people to go nuts and get violent or whatever. (No sword for me or gun, not a malleable enough mind). Well jihadies hate me too. Women who liked being 10 times worst than a man, hate me to. Also the government around here, is so corrupt, it is unbelievable. You still have no clue. I will tell one thing again. A million dead now. You still have no clue. Even after reading all this, still no clue really of the epic scope and of more than one thing. Because what the people here did, and the government not only allowed, but precipitated in by the 1000s locally (gov workers). This has become a science now. A 1000 years from now, people will still be dying, and abused because of them. Still going on, still being done to me and others.

This is being done all over the place. Where you are to. In your schools, coffee shops, malls, libraries, parties. Just this one thing I will tell again. I have talked about this before. A million dead by now and counting. Probably times 10 that every night, praying to god for death, like I use to. Perverts just having some fun. My former employee started this on purpose, all of this and then walked away mostly but kept this going and all else being done to me. In full view of the general public for years. This and many other things, will never stop around the entire world. Ever. They let me hear, why not? What they were going to do, and laughed. Many times. Drug addicts, with jobs, and drug dealers, I realize now. Got the local junkie involved, and others, on purpose. Or else I would have gotten the biggest payout for harassment, in human history. Probably the biggest payout in human history for any reason. They are the biggest fowl-ups in human history, bar none, and probably will be, for the nexts 10,000 years. Still make good money though.

People with power are generally stupid. They can get away with being stupid. They make sure we pay for there sins, literally. Even with our lives. Do I need to talk about the local government. What you have to put up with, even more now, is because of them too here. You did not know anything. I told you, and many more. Worst and worst for all basically, it was getting. Nothing for you really. They want all to be mad though, at me. You still own nothing really. Not even the cloths, on your back, when it comes to it. You think, you own your home, because it is payed off. Stop paying the rental fee called taxes and see what happens. See what happens, if someone in business or government, decides they want your land. Do you get to have a home? You know, wood and some metal and some small plot of land.

This is how, you get people, to do what you want, or they get violent (criminal record, psych ward), or go insane, or try to kill themselves, or do. The highest suicide rate in the country here (Yellowknife NT Canada) along with attempted suicide. Well the territories. When mass shootings were going on full swing in the USA (of course, this was going on full swing here to me, others too here, probably dead or as good as (a pretty women anyway)). One of the people, who did that, to that women and me (dead now probably suicided), works at CBC news now, a reporter basically. Got all the right stuff apparently. That killer attitude. More do, I guess, work at CBC now. They get so bad, harassing people, like myself, especially back them. Simply moving, was enough, for them to gang up upon you, and verbally beat you, for fun. I could see, she was like that herself. (Afraid to even move). They organized shifts of people, to harass people, like me, knight and day (for years). I had to learn how to sleep again for more than 1 hour at a time and be allowed to. Still happens here some times. Just not lately. Being woken up by junkies even hourly. She is probably dead now, or as good as. I don't even remember her face. They showed me her and laughed. Thousands of people got involved locally. They never went to prison, or jail, or even got reprimanded. They got raises, and promotions, and such. How long will it take, for the last of my family, I was born with, to be murdered? Getting close or was. (Hopefully fixed up now). I'm going to find out. Just like millions of others. Then millions more and then millions more. Forever apparently. A bit at a time I guess in various ways.

So you start harassing a young girl for example, because you want to get here into prostitution eventually, after you and others have some fun. So you and your friends, just keep on harassing her, but pretend not to be. Say shes crazy to her and yopur friends around her. There are so many perverts around, they will also start joining in having some fun. Make sure no one likes her, by bad mouthing her, all the time. Complain about everything about her. Always complain, about anything and everything just like that still happens to me here daily. (Cause anxiety issues on purpose). Get more and more brutal about this, as more and more time goes on. Eventually she he will give in or kill themselves or try to or whatever. Don't worry, the police and government will cover for you. They hate and want to abuse that person now to. Just get them involved, and they have no choice, but to cover for you. They are that evil and stupid. Even judges will cover for you. The police will arrest that person, and charge them, and make sure, they get a criminal record. They will at least talk abou that person having to get a psy evaluation to terrify that person. So things will them get worst for that person and eventually that person will give in or kill or start killing or whatever. Don't worry the local press will also cover for you. They got involved to. Even if national press but still present locally. That is how it works.

NOTE: Maybe you think this should be taken off line. They all know this now basically. It is common knowledge, among-st themselves. Going on now for years. They tell each other. There friends, are like themselves, when they do this type of thing, to other people. They do this as much as they can. At one time psychologist, use to wonder, why in public, that when given a opportunity? Why would some people kill? Like during a riot? A other-wise law abiding citizen. Where are the documentries about them? Because you would be shocked, and maybe, a little scared, about people you have at work or school, or whatever. That person, wants to hurt people, and kill people. That person felt safe then murdering, only the law, and fear of punishment, stopped that person. Just a bit more sane acting, than a axe murderer but wants to be one. Pretending to be normal, probably learned in school how to control themselves. By abusing somehow something. A person, an animal. Where have they all gone?

A million dead and counting. I better be the worst terrorist on the planet, or you would be horrified. In just this one thing alone. Happening where you are to. One out of many. I do not remember most things now done to me, that have spread around the world, from here. This is literally ground zero physically. Good. I do not want to anyway. I did that on purpose to myself by focussing on other things. What gets done to me. That makes me want to talk about stuff, like I am now. I have no person interest, in doing such things. I am the one, who talked, in this case, so normal people know too. A decision for that reason, I made. No one else did. Not your government, not your press. They see this, as a oppuritunity to exploit. Never let a disaster go to waist. Right? I so love the English language sometimes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People around Yellowknife. They think it is funny. This stuff or not worth talking about. Or laugh about it after doing something like verbal masturbation themselves.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dealing with professional criminals basically. In the states these junkies would all be consider felons with multiple felony convictions, and would be in prison for years to a lifetime. Lots are like them around this community. You have local government working hand in hand with hardened criminal and for years now. Made it part of there easy job and easy career security. So they did not hesitate to join in with harassing people. By the 1000s they joined in. There jobs depended upon it. Or they just like it. Rampant and out of control.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a criminal conviction when I was a young adult. It should have never happened. I realize now because my grandfather got involved in local politics they don't hesitate to do whatever they can to punish people. If you are not part of the team lets say. They want you poor and destitute then. Even more so today. People locally punishing you for wanting to feed hungry people locally. Men, women, and children. Interfering with there long term job security of various government departments. There husbands and wives jobs.

Also again around the year 2000. This was all going on at work. They hired another drug dealer to work there. Wanted to sell me coke, him and onother drug d ealer there talking about that around me. They have huge daily drug habbits to feed. I was part of there problem and not solution I realize now. He was probably a rat too. He was a big time troubl maker for me and the criminal justicer system wants that against me. Want you to have a criminal record. Want you to be crazy. want you dead. Wants your family dead. Want to get every penny they can, doing this. Them and others, to you and yours. They want people if not bothered and left alone in jail and prison actually safe to be around. So a single mistake on there part does not have serious conmsequence for themselves personally. Remember all the people in the states anyway getting sent to jail and prison for mere possession of pot. Safetry first. that is what they care about. More again, easy jobs easy career, easy promotions, easy safety. Got to have real criminal out there causing trouble for job security. Rats are trouble makers.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked about above. Having the government monitor the government. That should be interesting. it's all just the government. But you never know. They have a care now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Travellers seem to be a big source of country wide infections. They need to stop travelling. Not be allowed right away until the pandemin before it becomes one burns out.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To be fair politican are just politicians and do not know what to do. Others tell them. Hard to think of what to do. Hopefully much has been learned outside the medical community like stopping travel right away in infected areas and around.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also when you have a place with street people involved in drugs and junkies, drug addicts, etc. The drug dealers have to worry, if people start having another source of there drugs. Well about talking to people about them, and the crimes, for example, they were forced to do, for drugs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am the person who realized that the sprinklers in both twin towers did not work on that day. People being burned alive would have tried to set the sprinklers off. They would have called people if they could have to tell them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
See if my internet gets cut off again to punish me here. So staff and the people staying here have said and done before.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I realized the help offered to women, for breast cancer. Was the cause of there breast cancer, and killing women by the millions. World wide by the tens of millions. Giving them breast cancer on purpose. By giving them unneeded x-rays. To rob them of there life savings, and the tax payer, and insurance companies, and to cause serious medical problems, like depression in families. Not a serious medical problem any more depression. Right? All kinds of similar stuff unfortunately. Not all medicale people knew. They all know know I guess. We are going to find out what they do now. Or not. These sames ones, will probably just do something similar, again, and just not have it talked about on TV. Pretty well that is what is happening. The poor especially have this done to them. Long term starvation and malnutrition does various medical problems to people. Especially when you get older. Take all you got then from yourself, your family, the taxpayer or insurance. Depending.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts