Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in OKC at my Mothers place waiting for the Dodge dealer to open to try to get the EGR whatever fixed on my truck...

But It gave me trouble in Nebraska and I had to stop off in a smallish town named I think Lexington...

While they were working on it the service mgr loaned me his car to find a coffee shop to kill time in..

While driving around I noticed moat of the signs in town were in Spanish :eek: and there was a lot more dark skinned folks then white... which is fine but in the heartland???

And then I saw several men in African dress standing around smoking and doing nothing..outside a place with a sign that said "Somali Community center"..well that threw me for a loop.... after I found the coffee shop and was sitting with my PC going I watched the street... there was many men in the long dresses and head things alking around smoking and doing nothing..

I asked the lady who came to fill my cup and she said it had been that way since Tyson built a beef processing plant and she thought a chicken plant.. and it hired mostly Mexicans and some Somali types but found they had to shut the plant lines down 5 times a day so they could pray...!!!! this is America!!! WTF!!

She also said they didn't cause problems except they would come in wanting coffee and didn't want to pay for it...or complained the price was too high..also they would gather in front of the shop and customers would not come in... I was gritting my teeth by now... I asked her how this had happened to her town and she had no idea...she said there was 4 other Community centers in a few block area...why would they need 5 community centers for African Muslims in the middle of Nebraska??????

Folks we is in big trouble.. this ain't big city stuff this is in rural America...!! and what kind of bad stuff could a Muslim worker do to meat being processed for consumption in America?

Somethings wrong with this picture...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yup. Kinda like a family blissfully sleeping as their house burns down around them. By the time they wake up, it's too late.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
... I asked her how this had happened to her town and she had no idea...
the instant-gratification-for-minimal-effort entitlement mentality...

THAT is how it happened

consumers wanting cheap processed chicken 'nuggets' yet not wanting to work in the processing plant that actually makes that possible (of course, NOW people are getting a little more willing to work, ALMOST too late, hopefully not... but idk :mad: ) da gub'mint has deincentivized many people by giving them more welfare $/benefits than they can earn @ minimum wage :nuts:

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
the instant-gratification-for-minimal-effort entitlement mentality...

THAT is how it happened

consumers wanting cheap processed chicken 'nuggets' yet not wanting to work in the processing plant that actually makes that possible (of course, NOW people are getting a little more willing to work, ALMOST too late, hopefully not... but idk :mad: ) da gub'mint has deincentivized many people by giving them more welfare $/benefits than they can earn @ minimum wage :nuts:
I've known people who worked in their plants and after a couple of years had to have their hands repaired from carpal tunnel. They continually cut wages and benefits and up the belt speeds. They are the epitome of greedy capitalism. I wouldn't want anyone I care about working for them. I'm not a fan of labor unions but in this case a union is just what they need.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,696 Posts
Face it guys,the country we knew and loved died and nobody told us.all we can hope for is a decent shot at rebuilding after the thing pretending to be the USA dies of its own stupidity.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have been hollaring this for 20 years that, this is exactly where we were heading. Always falling on deaf ears, they call ya racist, that i,am not. What i,am against is someone coming to my country and trying to make it into theirs. This is America not southamerica or mexico if they come here, our country and customs should have or use to be respected. This does not mean they have to forget their place of birth, just don't turn my country into the third world mess they just left and i think we are on the way quickly toward that. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts