Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
a dude
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're doing ham.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
In my house it is carry out! :eek:

Too many other things being baked, cooked, prepped for Thanksgiving to allow anything else to be cooked! (I have a very small kitchen)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
PIZZA!!!
Nothing to clean up and the kitchen is ready for us to get started at 6:00 tomorrow morning. :)

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
we each make our own thing...

this year, I decided to eat the turkey MRE XX (2000) #18:
Turkey Breast w/Gravy & Potatoes
Chocolate Sports Bar
Cheese Spread
Crackers (Vegetable)
Pound Cake
Beverage Base, Powdered

after eating THAT (and a laxative), I now have one more thing to be thankful for... perspective

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I made the dinner rolls and pies today. The rolls are about to come out of the oven and I wonder how many I'll eat before I go to bed?

Had Spanish rice for dinner, with tomatoes, black beans, and corn, plus homemade cornbread. Just worked out that way.

Though if I could invite myself to one of the dinners above, it would have been a toss-up between the Ham and the pizza!

:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Though if I could invite myself to one of the dinners above, it would have been a toss-up between the Ham and the pizza!:D
Since you were so kind when you offered to mail us your snow, I think it's only fair that I recipricate and offer to mail you some of the pizza we didn't eat last night. :D

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Frozen pizza. No muss, no fuss.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Since you were so kind when you offered to mail us your snow, I think it's only fair that I recipricate and offer to mail you some of the pizza we didn't eat last night. :D
Why, thank you! Save on expenses, though, go ahead and send it parcel post. It's winter, it should "keep", right? :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
"What's a good night before thanksgiving meal?"

Uhm ... for us or the turkey?

·
a dude
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Small 11.98 lbs. bird cooking right now.

·
Meoww
643 Posts
We had frozen lasagna.

·
Meoww
643 Posts

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
You could just run the frozen lasagna through a food processor and have Italian smoothies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts