What Will Happen After 12/21/12?

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by HarleyRider, Mar 24, 2010.

1. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Personally, I think the next thing that will happen is 12/22/12. Any other ideas out there?

2. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

It will be another total 'non-event' like Y2K was. Business as usual, though if God is kind to us, we'll have a Conservative American preparing to move into the Whitehouse instead of a Kenyan Illegal Alien. :cool:

3. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

I think the next thing that will happen is 03/25/10.

Seriously, I agree with Bigdog. It's going to be another hyped date like Y2K. Folks are going to go crazy buying up survival supplies and then nothing is going to happen. Again.

December 23rd rolls around and craigslist will be overflowing with great deals on MREs and cases of spam.

4. Binary Encryption

Binary Encryption Active Member

Nothing if I'm wrong tell me about it on 12/22/12.

5. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

Absolutely nothing. This is one of those 'hyped' dates of worldwide disaster which is based on no proof whatsoever. But it is quite possible that the world will look very differently by the end of the year.

V.

6. NORTH

NORTH Active Member

I think all the peanut plants in the world will die on that date and there will be NO MORE PEANUT BUTTER! Maybe. Personally I'd rather see all the Lima bean plants die, I hate Lima beans... but I like peanuts... :nuts:

Honestly I really don't think anything will happen, I do see economic crisis in our future but as to when it hits disaster stage, who knows... :dunno:

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I think there will be a glut of cheap generators on craigslist. But, if all the lima beans died, I'd be ok with that too. *yuk*

8. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Good thing I have 12 jars. Guess I should double that if all the peanut plants are going to die. :D

9. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

Only 12 jars of peanut butter! How can a civilized society exist without peanut butter? And no lima beans? Now that would be a true disaster!:eek:

10. survivalboy12895

survivalboy12895 Active Member

Well if anything does happen,we will be the cause of it.For example;Looters take control of a supermarket,12/21/12(or whatever else you want to name it)was not the cause.Take the 2nd amendment for example:it gives a human above the age of 17(youngest age to legally join a militia)the right to buy and own firearms.They can use these guns for the good,or for the bad,like mudering people.

11. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that saying nasty things like " NO PEANUT BUTTER" :eek: are or should be grounds for being banned!!

Be careful! they may come for your PB next, as for me and mine, we shall fight to the death... and leave the strawberry jam alone to!!... this could be the straw, the cause, WAR could break out...:usaflag:

12. Tribal Warlord Thug

Tribal Warlord Thug Well-Known Member

12/23/2012............a whole lot of peeps will be crying their azzez off, then they'll be listing their survival stuff on CL and EBay........Y2K+12........lmfao

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  13. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Thats where I bought my extra Xantrex SW4024 inverter, off EBAY, somebody had a stash for Y2K and decided to liquidate it. I have it now stored as EMP proofed as best I can just in case the house system is damaged. It will eventually be used in the shelter.

14. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Ok,we all know what happens on 12/21/12 right?other than it being my birthday I mean,the solar system crosses the galactic plain and aligns with blah,blah, blah and every fluffy wiccan new age drooling mental defective will be out in their front yard humming at crystals,chanting,and expecting their harmonics to raise to meet the universe or some such horse-crap,others are expecting doomsday,which is the root of this thread.as best I my humble self can tell,nothing extra special is going to happen because of it,but here is what WILL happen:

Every idiot suicide cult,every religious zealot,every dimwit with a death wish,and all the psychos who just need an "excuse"will be out there causing trouble,killing themselves/each other off A'La Heaven's gate and the cult at Waco or the group in Japan,every nut case,every thimble wit who believed too much crap will be out in the world being a gigantic pain in the butt!

Could be a great day for the Darwin awards and the human gene pool as a whole,I wish them godspeed in their lemming like rush to oblivion,trouble is,in that headlong rush to rid themselves of life before the "apocalypse"they're apt to screw things up for those of us who have better things to do than swill cyanide sweetened kool-aid and wait on evac from the big flying saucer/Jesus/the millennium,or whatever missing father figure drives their tiny minds,but fear not oh ye of right mind and common sense,I have a plan.

Store at least two weeks worth of drinkable bottled water.

A month's worth of food that can be eaten right from the can if you don't have a camp stove or a good supply of propane.

Medkit,not one of those pathetic under the kitchen counter/bathroom cabinet things,a real one capable of dealing with some serious **** like the cops carry!stock up on any meds you might need too.

Shotgun,rifle,pistol,minimum 100 rounds for each.just a shotgun will do.when a 12 gauge bore is pointed at ones head,the barrel looks an inch across!more than enough to send a looter elsewhere.

Batteries and a radio,you need to know what's going on right?

Condoms/a supply of the pill.nobody wants knocked up just because they were bored.

Flashlights and candles,I can't read in the dark,neither can you.

There you go,it's a plan anyway.add to it as you see fit. :)

PS
    Have a pint in my honor,its my B-day after all.LOL

15. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

I'm not worried about 12/21/2012. I am worried about whats will happen between now and then. Don't expect the economy to last much longer. Will just gear up my supplies.
    I have a grandson with severe peanut/nut/pea allergies(goes into respiratory failure) so I opt for soy butter. It now comes with honey already added.
    So I'm not afraid of losing the peanuts

16. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I had 10 jars, but have eaten 6. Kroger better have another sale soon. In a prev ious thread BunkerBob said he has plantedx magic beans that a giant gave him. I will be going to his place and make sure they are ok. He said something about a bean stalk we could climb.:dunno:

17. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:eek: Blasphemy!!!

Sailaway, You better take your boat to check on bunkerbob's beans. When the galactic alignment occurs and the land masses start shifting, he may be on an island. :dunno:

18. HarleyRider

DAMN..... I'd better plan on freeze-drying a whole truck load of PBJ's, just in case. :peep:

19. HarleyRider

Not a problem. Both of you can just plant some kudzu, and in a few weeks you can walk across the kudzu bridge for a visit anytime.:cool:

20. andrewhanzes

andrewhanzes New Member

hoping for universal shift by then

If any thing i hope we as the people of our own country can take into our hands our own accord to change the whole situation. so that the people will rein in peace. for peaceful nations to come and a world as well. with this hacktavist guy on youtube, anynomous, he's sure turning some heads. i believe what he's try'n to get us to do if kick up the shift on our own as the same is happening in other countries, such as lybia. the same has already happened in iceland where they' overthrew their own government for the **** they' were causing upon the people. its up to us to make alternative energy the norm, greenhouses. all this. i hope its not in my interest only to have this vision in mind. before it comes down to the wire. i'd agree with all those who say that if we were off the grid by then anyways, we'd be better off no matter what happens.. this should become the norm for being wayshowers for those yet to come. spiritually.. yea.. there's gna be a shift. create now the world in which u wanna live! i will c you there for thats wut i'm about to do.

some people talk of our economy goin to crap, obama inducing WWIII by the end of 2011 of soon thereafter. there has been many prophecies around the world which have spoke about our times in exact definition. things that scientists could never have explained without their help on subjects. these day's every, most everybody knows that science is only continuing to explain the depth-picture in the human mind that only confirms spirituality. our world is deep and there is many things the human eye cannot percieve. i would like to see community living off-grid soon. thats a bit of what i'm going to put my efforts towards. i know people in europe who have done this as well as canada. it is known that the maya and some aztec as well as others of those in countries to the south have never left this way of living. they ofcourse hold the exact knowledge that has never left, for 72,000 years. they're still alive and well and no matter what happens u can be sure they'll raise their kids with an efficient way of survival.