Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
a dude
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen "You loot, we shoot" and some others. I prefer "You're in range." and "Nothing in this area is worth your life...except to us."

Does anyone have any favorites?

·
Registered
638 Posts
This place is guarded 3 night's a week by a 12ga. shotgun and a crazy son of a *****, You guess which three! Have a nice day.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Our gate sign states - I can make it to the other gate in 2.8 seconds ... can you? Then it has a picture of a Great Pyrenees in the middle.

Another favorite ...

My son loves his snakes ... and they don't like company ... (this was posted beside his front door)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

·
Shoots to Thrill
125 Posts
Posting an American flag is considered fair warning.

Flag on small pole on house: I am probably armed.

Flag on full height flag pole in front yard: I am most likely former military and I am certainly armed.

Flag on full height flag pole with the USMC flag below: I am most definitely armed, can hit you square between the eyes no matter where you are in the neighborhood and will use full auto if there are more of you than I can pick off individually with semi auto.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Certified Sniper: Don't bother to run, you'll just die tired

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
What about the classic: "Trespassers will be shot...Survivors will be shot again!"

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
One of my all time fav movies is "Second hand Lions" I loved all the signs on the road into their old place...and of course the two old farts with shotguns sitting on the porch ,,,

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
One of my all time fav movies is "Second hand Lions" I loved all the signs on the road into their old place...and of course the two old farts with shotguns sitting on the porch ,,,
I LOVE that movie and all of their signs ... :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
What about the classic: "Trespassers will be shot...Survivors will be shot again!"
I actually saw that at Hobby Lobby the other day!! I sooo wanted to get one but the hubby nixed it (and he was right). Due to his chosen profession some defense attorney would come after him with a big stick if he should ever have the misfortune of having to shoot someone on the job or off.

The one I use on the front door is a sticker announcing my "affiliation" with JBTs ... I am armed, I am trained, I don't tend to panic until an "event" is over and I am married to the guy who is gonna come after your *** ... :D

·
Sr. Homesteader
437 Posts
Stuff suddenly stopped disappearing here when I put up this one out front:

The sheriff drove by and stopped one day and said he thought the language was a bit strong...

-good thing I went out to his cruiser with my Bible turned to John 3:16

Hey... you can have it either way .... :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
A country song lyric goes something like:

This house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun;
You'll meet them both if you come here unwelcome, son.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts