Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you do if you knew that the world and life would end in say 14 days? :dunno: what would be the first? what would you NOT do? I wonder what chaos would come if every one knew when the last day would be. How many in church, or with friends and family? How many would be alone with nobody?

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
When you say 'end' do you just mean total collapse of society, SHTF, or death?

If 14 days until collapse of society and the SHTF, I would be getting all the seeds I could get my hands on. Buying livestock like crazy! Get boards for all of my windows, max out my credit card with food and supplies, more guns and ammo. Some barbed wire fencing or something for around my property.

If death? Make sure I was right with Jesus and tell my family that I loved them! Spend their sleeping hours writing them letters so they could read them and remember me.
I might even find a few people to give a piece of my mind...then get right with Jesus again!

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Haha Pam, I love it!

If it were just me dying then I would spend my time with my wife and daughter. I would want to leave them with every reason to carry on knowing they would see me again in eternity.

If it was EVERYONES death I would go to all the places I normally frequent (work, church, wherever) and try to give them the gospel once more. If God puts anyone within earshot of me I am to be an ambassador for Him. I would not want to spend it alone with family since I know I would see them in 14 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts