What Kind of Medicines should be kept in Emergency Survival Kits?

Discussion in 'Equipment & Survival Kits' started by iprepare143, Dec 22, 2010.

1. iprepare143

iprepare143 ExCommunicated

I regularly read about the role of emergency survival kits in helping people to survive emergency situations. I am also worried about the safety of my children, wife, and parents when I am away from them. Therefore, I am planning to buy an emergency survival kit for my home. However, I am a bit concerned about the medicines they provide. Since my parents are diabetic and my wife suffers from high blood pressure, I am not sure what medicine should be included in my home emergency survival kit. Also, if I buy a pre-made emergency survival kit, will the company change the medicines depending upon health conditions of people in my home? Please help me with your kind opinions.

2. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

I'm confused. You're asking questions for which you already have the answer. Your member name and signature point to your web site and the products you sell.

Why are you saying you want to get a medical kit for your home when you represent a company that sells them?

3. Eli-2

Eli-2 Active Member

4. srtmedic

srtmedic Warlords Can Do

i carry both non prescription and prescription medications with me in any of my bob, combat patrol pack, sar pack.

non prescription:
    tylenol 325mg
    tylenol es 500mg
    motrin 200mg
    benadryl 25mg
    imodium ad 2mg
    pepcid ac 20mg
    aspirin 325mg
    tums
    rolaids
    claritin 10mg
    pepto-bismol 262mg