Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my choice i chose the Vanquest Javelin 18 2021 edition . Its an all adventure ready pack . It has the organization ability on the fly . The side entry is amazing to help achieve the all adventure ready status i give it . If i nees to seitch out gear i simple unzip the side and pull item out then toss in the items kit i need . The internal dividers and hi viz make this pack a winner ! The durability and construstion of the pack is top notch. I highly recoment this pack for an edc pack above all others .

back pack to sling pack configuration
Fully organizable
Hi viz interior
Over built construction
Comfortable carry
Mod-able
Interior padded
Moral ready inside and out

·
Registered
1 Posts
For my choice i chose the Vanquest Javelin 18 2021 edition . Its an all adventure ready pack . It has the organization ability on the fly . The side entry is amazing to help achieve the all adventure ready status i give it . If i nees to seitch out gear i simple unzip the side and pull item out then toss in the items kit i need . The internal dividers and hi viz make this pack a winner ! The durability and construstion of the pack is top notch. I highly recoment this pack for an edc pack above all others .

back pack to sling pack configuration
Fully organizable
Hi viz interior
Over built construction
Comfortable carry
Mod-able
Interior padded
Moral ready inside and out
Situational but minimum lock back folder &/or fixed 3.75 blade
Light, fire sources, small currency (large concealed) cell w/ charger/batt extender,P365 w/ 2 extra mags, T-strap, handkerchiefs

If attire permits & back pack or case wouldn't attract attention, more. Also have stocked 35L go bag in vehicle if local, bigger go bag if over 100 miles from home. High energy bars, water, water purification, spare batts, 1st aid, spare socks, mini binocs, season appropriate clothing at all times & extra gear in go bags & all vehicles. Seasonal Headgear
Paranoia at 8.5 at all times

1 - 5 of 5 Posts