Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a neighbor who keeps talking about "HAARP" (she finally spelled it for me when she was here a while ago)?

She says they have a place in Alaska where they're controlling the weather and causing things like the earthquake in Haiti last January. She says they plan to get good at this and use it to control people. Things like cause droughts to bring people under their control, because food can be used for control, etc.

I've seen vague references to HAARP online, but I haven't run any searches on it, nor do I want to ask in the open forum and draw attention to myself. Or get any weird discussions going on that would put off lurkers and potential members.

Does it exist? Are they sinister? Is it something I should be concerned about?

:scratch

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
High
Altitude
Atmospheric
heater

Originally part of our answer to the "Russian woodpecker"over the horizon radar during the cold war,this thing is capable of:

Weather control.
Mind control.
Mass directed EMP bursts
and deep sea communications.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, md. I'd seen HAARP mentioned in other threads but only in a list of things. Never saw this one that you posted the link for.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Weather manipulation (IMO) is real ... then the real mess happens when Mother Earth comes in to say ... "Hey, That is MY JOB!"

But that is just me ...:dunno:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Weather manipulation (IMO) is real ... then the real mess happens when Mother Earth comes in to say ... "Hey, That is MY JOB!"

But that is just me ...:dunno:
You are exactly right...there are somethings we (humans) just have no business messing with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts