Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Banned
65 Posts
it means anyone that Big Bro doesn't like. Those who voted to pass the Patriot Act need to be strung up as tyrants. Ditto anyone insisting upon us not using ethnic profiling at the airports and street policing. Of COURSE we should be "pre-judging Arabs and Muslims. THAT'S who attacked us, so why are we waging war against little old white grandmas at our airports, hmm?

10 Posts
it means anyone that Big Bro doesn't like. Those who voted to pass the Patriot Act need to be strung up as tyrants. Ditto anyone insisting upon us not using ethnic profiling at the airports and street policing. Of COURSE we should be "pre-judging Arabs and Muslims. THAT'S who attacked us, so why are we waging war against little old white grandmas at our airports, hmm?
Its the by product of living in a police state. The police have MRAPS and fully automatic weapons, essentially serving as a military on united states soil. They are geared up all the time and when someones grandmother gets murdered by accident the police officers get paid vacation, instead of being reprimanded thus continuing the cycle of further police brutality. Same with the TSA, how many terrorist did they catch last year? How many childrens parents filed inappropriate touching charges last year?

· Banned
601 Posts
JeepHammer pretty much nailed it, IMO. "Terrorism" is today's means by which government can increase control at the expense of our liberty and a means by which a select few companies can increase their wealth. It's about power and money. It always is.

But I think things are changing. There is lots of fodder to push the "global war on terror" meme but it's not happening. Instead of reporting on IS(IS|IL) and the atrocities committed, our media has largely ignored it. Curious.

· Banned
3,397 Posts
A terrorist is

A terrorist is an individual who uses terror to achieve his/her interpretation of laws or religion on others with an arterial motive behind, total control no matter the consequences, terror by the way, is the only method that can be used to eliminate this individuals, they do not fall into any category or laws like a military code of conduct or rules of engagement.

· Preparing for the End Times
395 Posts
I think the media in America have steered clear of being too hard on ISIS because they are biased toward the Arab/Palestinian/Muslim viewpoint. It doesn't matter that those animals (sorry, I apologize to all you 4 legged critters out there) would kill every American journalist with a great amount of glee...only after raping each and every female one of course.

· Banned
1,528 Posts
That's Bull, northstarprepper. Those people are trying to get media to acknowledge how they are forced to live in one large concentration camp. They're being intentionally starved. I'm ashamed of the way American federal government is controlled by the Israelis. Americans don't know it but increasingly more White European nations are sick of American government influence. They're sick of our bases in their nations. They blame us for the United Nations influence that's forcing those Mudslims into their nations to rape their women and destroy their culture. Get that. They blame America for the UN. I don't think they're totally wrong.

The Palestinians in Gaza aren't Hamas. Hamas gained power by violent overthrow and in it's beginnings was founded by Israel to intentionally destabilize the region.

And it's not just the rest of the world. Americans here at home are sick of American policy towards us aren't we? Many of us here (most?) agree that one day the American federal government will strive to treat us as if we're in camps. Illegals already have greater rights than we do don't they?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.