What IF The End Is Here?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Meerkat, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

I'm seeing things and hearing things I ain't never seen before.

All this worry is for nothing if this is the growing pains spoken of by many religians.

Listening to this guy on the radio makes more sense than all the other crapola we hear.

Not this night but I've heard that we are being influanced by power of demons or fallen angels.I think they jumped into the bodies of the worlds leaders ,it won't be the first time they used swine to do their dirty work.

So if this is Gods will,why worry?Get ready to meet the Maker is about all we can do.

Rain,wind and fire all over he world.Solar storms and waves roaring.

Still talking if anyone wants to listen,on cost to coast radio.:dunno:

2. RetroMan

RetroMan Member

Who are you listening to ? :confused:

3. efbjr

efbjr Well-Known Member

Live from the high desert...

Had to be Art Bell's Coast-to-Coast AM radio show. Hosted by George Noury weekdays, and Art Bell reruns on the weekends. The shows run the gamut from tin foil hat stuff :nuts: to really good science, political and economic topics, :scratchwith a lot of stuff in between.

I especially enjoy Richard Hoagland as a guest who has been making a strong case of life on Mars, and what happened to it.

Say what you will about the show and its' topics, it does make you think about what is going on in the world today.

As a funny tribute to Art Bell, the flying saucer in the comedy "Mars Attacks" makes its' first landing in Pahrump, Nevada, home of Art Bell, from which he would broadcast his show.

Attached Files:

4. RetroMan

RetroMan Member

Havent heard Art Bell in a while, then again I'm surrounded by mountains so its almost a radio free zone here.

5. Frugal_Farmers

Frugal_Farmers Good ole country folk

I can't seem to be able to tune into this radio station because my tin foil hat interferes with the reception.

6. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

I welcome "the end" :2thumb:

Christ doesnt get very specific about WHEN the end will come -- more that we should be ready and watching for his return. Spiritually ready. Eagerly watching.

I know that when "the end" comes it will catch most folks by surprise, much like the flood did to those who did not believe. We should be ready and expectant of our saviours return at any moment. Read about the days of Noah in Genesis and you will see a parallel to current times.

Jesus was a prepper! :2thumb:

7. Meerkat

Don't know who it was.I had interference big time from rock sogs playing in the background'antenne broke on radio'.

I think he mentioned a book or somethign called 'Watchers'.Everytime he mentioned his name the I'd lose the station!:(.

Truckers call in all the time.Last night a couple called in saying they noted the sun has moved and one night rose at 4am.Pilots are seeing huge mile wide UFOs more often now.

The whole worlds weather has gone wild.
    Russia and Iran threatening israel'predicted in Eze.38 and other Bible chapters.
    It was interesting,try to keep an open mind with all the chaos gign on now.

Talked about book of Enoch,by then I about to pull out my hair everytime they said something interesting the damn radio would play Led Zeppilin or some thign!:mad:

8. Meerkat

We'd all have to be pretty naive to think we'r the smartest bulbs in the vastlands of space.So far its all theory from evolutionist,not fact.So I don't think we are alone or the first life forms.

The Bible speaks of angels all other religians do too.Whos to say they don't cruise around in ufo's?

9. Meerkat

You can hear him online,but its always some show several years old on radio and online.He's busy with his new wife and kid.

10. Meerkat

According to what I understand the Temple has be built again before the end comes.Right now it is occupied by muslims.No possibility of construction going on.

He did talk about israel but I did'nt get to hear it all.

11. TheAnt

There are plenty of ideas about this. If by "the end" you mean the "rapture" and you are a "post-tribulationalist" then yes.

The way I understand the order of events under the two views are such:

Pre-tribulation view:
    <church now>-<rapture>-<tribulation started by restoration of temple>-<second coming of Christ>-<millenium reign of Christ>-<armageddon>-<end of time>

Post-tribulation view:
    <church now>-<tribulation>-<rapture>-<second coming of Christ>-<armageddon>-<end of time>

But then some believe post-trib without a rapture of believers. It all depends on what you mean by "the end" and to which ideology you susbscribe. I have not been persuaded one way or the other yet -- regardless I am ready for "the end" because I know who wins in "the end". :2thumb:

12. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Christ doesnt get very specific about WHEN the end will come -- more that we should be ready and watching for his return. Spiritually ready. Eagerly watching.

~~~~~~

It's my understanding that the Tribulation or the end?? not sure; this will only happen when all corners of the earth have heard of God and Jesus...are we there yet??

I can't find this scripture, but doesn't it say that??:scratch

13. TheAnt

I guess you have to define what you mean by "the end". The end of what, time? I dont know what corner of the globe Jesus Christ is not preached, do you? Seems missionairys have been everywhere -- a couple times. :dunno:

14. power

power ExCommunicated

If the end comes early tomorrow morning guess I will be as ready as I have ever been. Already lived a long full life. Enjoyed most of it.

15. TheAnt

The closest I could find was in Rev 20 referring to the crushing of the Satanic rebellion (fyi - the thousand years referred to here is often described as the "millenium" I refer to above and this crushing of the rebellion is a description of "armageddon"):

16. Meerkat

I lean more to post trib rapture.Jesus spoke of wheat and tares and seperating them at 'harvest'which I would think was the rapture.Like you not sure about it.

Either way there are parts of the scrolls that have not been added yet,maybe this is refering to the 'knowledge shall be increased 'verse?:dunno:

I jut hope I'm worthy to go to a better place,not sure but hopeful.

17. TheAnt

I personally have always leaned toward pre-trib but have had to rethink my position and am more on the fence than before.

As for 'knowledge shall be increased' I dont believe this is referencing additional revelation after the New Testament. I believe scripture to be complete as it is. If you have a verse reference I would see if I can tell what it is talking about. My guess would be that it is talking about knowledge increasing with the giving of the Holy Spirit after Christ ascention into heaven after crucifixion.

You have no reason not to know for SURE that you are going to a better place (heaven). All that God requires of you to go to heaven is to accept the free gift of salvation bought and paid for by Christ on the cross. We needn't (and couldn't -- as that would lead to boasting) add anything to that. The second you accept this free gift you are declared righteous by God and what God declares righteous cannot be made unrighteous (referring to our eternal spiritual state, not temporal state which is always subject to soiling). Once you are saved you cannot be made unsaved -- THANK GOD!:woohoo:

18. Meerkat

Hope your right about this.my faith ain't what it use to be,too much knowldge brings great sorrow and doubt.I have studied myself into a circle and forgot most of it.

19. power

power ExCommunicated

Sounds like the way I feel.
    Seems the more I learn the more I doubt. The more I learn the less I want to know.

20. TheAnt

I know what you mean! Thank God our relationship does not depend upon our faith but upon HIS FAITHFULNESS TO US! That is the Gospel, the good news!

I think its funny (sad) how many think that the "good news" of the gospel is that we have to do this and that and not do this or that and if we are good enough (who knows how good that is) maybe we will get into heaven... THATS NOT GOOD NEWS! That is such a poor counterfit! Yet it tricks so many.

We can be truly thankful for the GOOD NEWS that Christ paid the debt and all we need do is accept this free gift through faith once and for all. Then even if our faith falters God is faithful and keeps us tightly within his hand.

Now I can drink to that good news! :beercheer: