Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MMM and I spent the afternoon in Las Vegas with HarleyRider and his wife! What a great couple of people!

Wish you all could have been here too!

:D

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
I think we are all in agreement.....

We also had a GREAT time in Vegas and really enjoyed our visit with GypsySue & MMM. We've got to do this again! :beercheer: :D

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Glad you guys had a great time. :2thumb:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We also had a GREAT time in Vegas and really enjoyed our visit with GypsySue & MMM. We've got to do this again! :beercheer: :D
Oh yeah, you bet! :2thumb:

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
It was great! Now you just need to take a trip up to Montana this summer!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Glad everyone had a great time. MMM & GS, y'all will need to be scooting back to Montana pretty soon to get your garden in.

Hope to see you in PA in a few months!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MMM & GS, y'all will need to be scooting back to Montana pretty soon to get your garden in.
Party pooper! We're trying not to think about that!!!

Hope to see you in PA in a few months!
Still planning on it. Has to be toward the end of summer or early fall, but we're still coming!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Party pooper! We're trying not to think about that!!!

Ha haaaaaaaaa. If we have to do it, so do you.:)

Still planning on it. Has to be toward the end of summer or early fall, but we're still coming!
That would be a great time. Maybe we can treat you to some of the sweetest sweet corn this side of heaven.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That would be a great time. Maybe we can treat you to some of the sweetest sweet corn this side of heaven.
Well, now...nothing will keep us away with that sort of tempting treat! We've got that trip pretty well carved in stone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts