Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could have anything for Xmas what would it be?

·
a dude
654 Posts
I agree, and it's not corny, I want world peace, and a better world and US economy.

·
The end is extremely nigh
105 Posts
I want a couple new guns a wood fired oven, the kind my great great great grandma would have cooked on.

·
MAGIC Bullet
54 Posts

+

+

I already have the barrels, but I got mine from Pepsi Cola for $5 a piece, and I have the gutters, but haven't put them up yet. This will give me a "fail safe" way to take a HOT shower...one of life's miracles as I discovered when I was without running water for several years!!

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A winning jackpot lottery ticket would be nice. :beercheer:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
As long as we're wishing...every man and woman in fighting territory to come home and be with family.:beercheer:

And for there to be an 'event' that prevents the need for them to return.:congrat:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Peace on Earth so my son can grow up safe and sound. I want the whole planet to be as safe and warm as he looks when he's asleep in his crib in his one piece footie pajamas.

·
77 Posts
Quite frankly, I don't want 'things'. Yea, a new gun, reloading press that kind of stuff would be nice, but what I want most of all is for my family to be safe and together.
I want my kids to finally realize that possessions are not what they are cracked up to be and that no matter what family always comes first. Together we can accomplish anything.

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If someone asked me what they can spend money on as a present to me .. I would tell them BOV and BOB gear ...

After that, then it would be OTG stuff (Off The Grid) in the form of more solar panels, wind-gen's, charge-controllers and batteries ...

·
MAGIC Bullet
54 Posts
Ooops! Didn't see that one word "anything." That makes a BIG difference. I wouldn't want for things in that case, but that everyone in the world could experience the freedom we have had in this country and the wisdom for ALL of us to value it beyond measure. I have some other things I would wish for too, but others have already said them....peace on Earth, good will toward men. Perhaps the most wonderful thing would be if my Lord just came back...that would pretty much "fix" everything! Sorry if that offends anyone....substitute what ever "being" you believe in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts