What do you want for Xmas

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by catsraven, Dec 12, 2010.

1. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

If you could have anything for Xmas what would it be?

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

This may sound corny...PEACE in the world and a more stable U.S.

3. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

I agree, and it's not corny, I want world peace, and a better world and US economy.

4. twiggie

twiggie The end is extremely nigh

I want a couple new guns a wood fired oven, the kind my great great great grandma would have cooked on.

5. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

PVC
    PVC Glue
    Air compressor
    sprinkler valve
    and 6 ball valves.
    ;)

6. iouJC

iouJC MAGIC Bullet

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

I already have the barrels, but I got mine from Pepsi Cola for $5 a piece, and I have the gutters, but haven't put them up yet. This will give me a "fail safe" way to take a HOT shower...one of life's miracles as I discovered when I was without running water for several years!!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  7. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

A winning jackpot lottery ticket would be nice. :beercheer:

8. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

As long as we're wishing...every man and woman in fighting territory to come home and be with family.:beercheer:

And for there to be an 'event' that prevents the need for them to return.:congrat:

9. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Peace on Earth so my son can grow up safe and sound. I want the whole planet to be as safe and warm as he looks when he's asleep in his crib in his one piece footie pajamas.

10. mmszbi

mmszbi Junior Member

Quite frankly, I don't want 'things'. Yea, a new gun, reloading press that kind of stuff would be nice, but what I want most of all is for my family to be safe and together.
    I want my kids to finally realize that possessions are not what they are cracked up to be and that no matter what family always comes first. Together we can accomplish anything.

11. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

:hmmm: ignorance

12. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

Of what? :scratch

13. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

If someone asked me what they can spend money on as a present to me .. I would tell them BOV and BOB gear ...

After that, then it would be OTG stuff (Off The Grid) in the form of more solar panels, wind-gen's, charge-controllers and batteries ...

14. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

An ATV/4-wheeler

:D

15. iouJC

iouJC MAGIC Bullet

Ooops! Didn't see that one word "anything." That makes a BIG difference. I wouldn't want for things in that case, but that everyone in the world could experience the freedom we have had in this country and the wisdom for ALL of us to value it beyond measure. I have some other things I would wish for too, but others have already said them....peace on Earth, good will toward men. Perhaps the most wonderful thing would be if my Lord just came back...that would pretty much "fix" everything! Sorry if that offends anyone....substitute what ever "being" you believe in.