What Do You Think They Are Up Too.

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by Songbird, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Songbird

Songbird Member

I say they are up to no good. The only thing I can think of that would make sense to them is the world having to ban together to protect us from the aliens. New World Order--- Global Governance

What do you think besides they really have a numorous amount of screws loose.

I heard this announced on Fox today so I know it's not a joke.

United Nations to appoint space ambassador to act as first contact for aliens visiting Earth

Telegraph UK, Daily Mail UK
    26th September 2010

If aliens ever land on Earth there will no longer be any confusion over who will greet them with the news the United Nations is set to appoint an astrophysicist to be their first human contact.

Mazlan Othman is expected to be tasked with coordinating humanity's response to an extraterrestrial visit, if ever required.

The 58-year-old Malaysian will tell a conference next week that with the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting around other stars, the detection of alien life is becoming more and more likely.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...-visitors.html
    Home | Mail Online
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225929540635
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1225929498742

Top U.S. airmen to accuse Air Force of cover-up as they claim UFOs have been deactivating nuclear missiles since 1948

By Daniel Bates
    Last updated at 11:02 AM on 27th September 2010

It may sound like a Spielberg movie plot, but if senior U.S. airmen are to be believed, this scenario is not science fiction.
    They claim that since 1948, aliens have been hovering over UK and U.S. nuclear missile sites and deactivating the weapons– once even landing in a British base.
    Furthermore, they warn, our governments are hushing the activity up.
    Captain Robert Salas, who, along with six others is to break his silence on the subject, said: ‘We’re talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that."
    Regarding an incident at Malmstrom AFB, Montana:

Home | Mail Online

Seven former U.S. Air Force personnel gathered in Washington Monday to recount UFO sightings over nuclear weapons facilities in decades past – accounts that a UFO researcher says show extraterrestrial beings are interested in the world’s nuclear arms race and may be sending humans a message.

UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Aliens live among us and the Men In Black (MIB) are already making sure that the aliens are behaving ... didn't ya know that?

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

So..........an alien-greeter/ambassador. Hmm.

Does the position come with a paycheck?

While we wait for the aliens to pay us a visit (or should I be saying "another visit" lol), I wonder what his job duties will be to earn said possible paycheck?

4. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Oh boy! Gee whiz! So, if the aliens come and say, "Take us to your leader.", someone fron the United Nations will greet him!? What a wonderful idea. Just look at all the wonderful things the UN has done for the world in its 50 years of ............. ahhhhhhhhhhhh...........oh, $hit! :( We're dead.

5. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I heard one

About the first earth space ship to reach a distant earth like planet...up on leaving his ship he was met by a 20 foot tall beautiful naked lady... he is reported to have said..." Lead me to your ladder, I'll see your leader later"

Sorry...the voices make me do this stuff....

6. backlash

backlash Well-Known Member

Another UN scam and the US tax payers will foot the bill.

7. horseman09

:lolsmash::lolsmash:

8. Songbird

Songbird Member

Well they sure are playing this up. I found this on another site and a comment left about this were:

"Interesting the aliens are following international regulations by having a red light on the port side"

But how many people will believe we are being visited by aliens.

This was on their news in Tucson.

http://www.planet-flipside.com/index.php/ufosalienslink/83-tucson

My thoughts are: I have always thought we were protected with radar and anything foriegn would be stopped from entering our air space. So our federal government who controlls the military is sleeping at the wheel at our expense.
    That sure is a wonderful thought.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  9. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

I'm thinking the First Contact will be more like.......

[​IMG]

Sounds like a job for Britney or Kim Kardashian........ :D

10. jnrdesertrats

jnrdesertrats Noob

Like the man said "Elvis is not dead he simply went home"

11. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

The grays are going to come here, sign up for benefits and complain about oppression.

12. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

UFO closes Chinese airport - ??? :eek:

Dang ... can't get the link to work ... :gaah:

13. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

14. horseman09

Those silly Chinese. They thought they saw a horrible monster from outer space in a strange space ship coming to devour mankind -- turns out is was just Nancy Pelosi in her taxpayer funded luxury aircraft popping in for some chow mein.

15. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

16. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

:D :lolsmash:

17. Songbird

Songbird Member

18. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

So I did have to check in on one the older boards ... That I went to ... once upon a time...

And you don't want to know what they are thinking ... :eek: lol

19. Songbird

Songbird Member

I've been looking at responses about this too. It is amazing on how easy some people can be duped. Too each its own, but my take is, it's from the present world causing mischief for gain of some sort.

20. wildman800

wildman800 Well-Known Member

I believe SongBird is correct!!!