Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it real or just another conspiracy?
Me being one of the tin haters think there is a good possibility of it being factual.

Even if they aren't sacrificing children they are still a sick bunch of freaks. Who makes dinner or dessert out of a human body? :( And who records such filthy crapola involving kids?

Demi Moore tongueing a little boy is sickening. Ashley Judd speech is proof of her insanity. And I thought I liked these freaks!:confused:
Singing ' Somewhere Over the Rainbow' is that a tune for NAMBLA now? This nation is history imo.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Eating people clones. Nicole Kidman, Gwen Stefanni, Will Farrel, lots of con-gress there and some judges and politicians etc,etc,etc,.

·
I love the smell of Argon in the morning
2,850 Posts
These stories just don't seem to want to die. It's like "wack-a-mole", a story pops up over there and it disappears then a similar story pops up over there and it disappears. These rumors have been going around for at least 5 years.

A portion of my brain that lives in the real world can't imagine that there's is any truth to it. But then that portion that deals with critical thinking keeps saying that any story that has legs to it is probably true.

In the first few weeks of Trumps presidency there were more then 200 arrests for sexual slavery charges with minors and every one has had some tie to former administrations like the Clintons, Obama, and other high ranking politicians in both parties. All of a sudden, all of the resistance to Trump makes sense. BTW these stories have also disappeared from the media.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tweto it all seems too bad to be true. I'm still wondering how to explain lock lipping Demi to my tin hat. And the life size human meals laying around on tables as evil doers slice away. And how appetizing the heads sticking thru the tables must be if your not human: eek:

Persoanlly I'd feel cursed just knowing one of these sickos. They don't even try to hide it anymore. :confused:

Of course this is not the real PizzaGate. It shows more innocents being abused.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
These stories just don't seem to want to die. It's like "wack-a-mole", a story pops up over there and it disappears then a similar story pops up over there and it disappears. These rumors have been going around for at least 5 years.

A portion of my brain that lives in the real world can't imagine that there's is any truth to it. But then that portion that deals with critical thinking keeps saying that any story that has legs to it is probably true.

In the first few weeks of Trumps presidency there were more then 200 arrests for sexual slavery charges with minors and every one has had some tie to former administrations like the Clintons, Obama, and other high ranking politicians in both parties. All of a sudden, all of the resistance to Trump makes sense. BTW these stories have also disappeared from the media.
Why and how do stories like this get started? Maybe there is some truth to them, and the powers that be do everything they can to deny and suppress them.

This is a long video (2 hours, 20 minutes) to watch, but this particular story caught my attention long ago. In this story about a young teenage boy, Johnny Gosch, who was taken in Des Moines, Iowa in 1982, they talk about famous and wealthy people being involved in pedophilia and the sexual abuse of kidnapped children, who are held, and used for the purpose of pedophilia.

When I think of Bill Clinton, I don't doubt it for a second. After Pizzagate was in the news, I googled different aspects of it. Clinton is reported to have had 1000s of sexual partners in his life. I read that he likely has AIDS.

He is also reported to be a cocaine addict who could use more than anyone. He likely is an importer of cocaine, to pay for his healthy habit and was protected while in office. And in the Pizzagate stories I read, it suggested that there are Caribbean islands where those involved go to get their pedophile fix. I don't remember the details and have a busy day going. I will search for some of these stories that I read and post links.

Is this gossip? Yes, but why and how did it get started? I have never been accused of any of these things, because I have not lived a life that would suggest it. I don't think stories like this get started out of thin air. I believe they have some truth to them, but the oligarchs and power people have protection. Remember how many people have been thought to have been killed by the Clintons?

And New World Order:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All this evidence and complaints has to lead to something.

The only hope I have had for us was the short lived Tea Party. When they went to DC I felt hope. Whatever happened to them is a mystery to me. Came out strong then vanished.

·
Void where Prohibited
747 Posts
I for one don't believe in censorship.

But going against my ideals, I'd lock this one down.

·
Void where Prohibited
747 Posts
It is horrible ,huh? But why would you lock it down?
If it's true or not, it's sick, and disgusting, and I just don't think anything good can come out of discussing it.

JMO

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Slavery is worse now in the world than at any other time in the world. Thailand is horrible for child sex slaves. A lot of Americans and Germans go there. I know Glenn Beck is active in supporting a group that shuts them down. It's horrible what those children and young women go through.
Not sure about pizzagate, but nothing really surprises me anymore.

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
If it's true or not, it's sick, and disgusting, and I just don't think anything good can come out of discussing it.

JMO
Much worse can come from ignoring it.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
I totally agree. More than once I have heard people being told something that was true, but not necessarily pleasant. The response is often, "Oh, don't tell me that."

Don't tell you because you want to be in denial?
Don't tell you because if you don't know, you can't be held culpable?
Don't tell you because if you pretend it didn't happen, it makes it okay?

What if, when I was teaching, a first grader came to me and told me the janitor did something horrible to him, and I did't want to know that something really wrong had happened? Sweep it under the rug, pretend it didn't happen, and we can all just move on while the victims are just left twisting in the wind because the people who could help, won't?

Bury our heads in the sand? Just look the other way?

How much of THIS kind of thinking exists in the world? "I don't want to know."

·
Void where Prohibited
747 Posts
Like what?
I can't stop it, nor can you.

I'm aware of things, all kinds of things.
Most of the time discussing them doesn't make them any better, me any better, nor make them go away.
It's really not productive towards maintaining a peaceful state of mind.

There's a lot of awful shit out there in the world, I prefer not to focus on it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Public discussion sheds light but can also twist truth. The 1st Amendment is the light of freedom and we're all doomed without it. (Just as doomed without 2A, to defend 1A) Our freedoms come with responsibilities, one of those is to police our own ranks, through truth and routing out societal cancers. The truth isn't always pretty but necessary for a continuation of a functioning state. The "ugly truth" is more than just a cliché, it is often reality. If these alegations are true, then they sould be investigated, if not then those casting aspersions should be prosecuted and punished. If investigation turns up proof of the pizzagate allegations then the perpetrators should be exposed, prosecuted and punished mercilessly.

Turning a blind eye to terrible, abuse of our children leads to societal breakdown and a future none of us wants to imagine.

·
Winston Smith Sent Me
4,996 Posts
Slavery is worse now in the world than at any other time in the world. Thailand is horrible for child sex slaves. A lot of Americans and Germans go there. I know Glenn Beck is active in supporting a group that shuts them down. It's horrible what those children and young women go through.
Not sure about pizzagate, but nothing really surprises me anymore.
While I agree this is horrible the statement "slavery is worse now than at any other time in the world" is completely wrong. Time to read some history books.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Public discussion sheds light but can also twist truth. The 1st Amendment is the light of freedom and we're all doomed without it. (Just as doomed without 2A, to defend 1A) Our freedoms come with responsibilities, one of those is to police our own ranks, through truth and routing out societal cancers. The truth isn't always pretty but necessary for a continuation of a functioning state. The "ugly truth" is more than just a cliché, it is often reality. If these alegations are true, then they sould be investigated, if not then those casting aspersions should be prosecuted and punished. If investigation turns up proof of the pizzagate allegations then the perpetrators should be exposed, prosecuted and punished mercilessly.

Turning a blind eye to terrible, abuse of our children leads to societal breakdown and a future none of us wants to imagine.
What you say is true BBQ and even if this is true what can we do about it?
I read stuff like this and it makes me feel bad so maybe I have some strange desire for negative dirty laundry? :dunno:
Either way I need to say this prayer everyday " Lord fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff and nudge me when I've said enough". Well he nudged me last night to where all this trash made me have a panic attack almost.:brickwall: I will say that I don't care to watch too many more movies from Hollyhood.

I don't care if this thread is deleted by one of the mods here.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
While I agree this is horrible the statement "slavery is worse now than at any other time in the world" is completely wrong. Time to read some history books.
Last year I did lots of work on genealogy. In the process, I became aware that life for many in Europe was horrible for many for centuries. Yes, Europe. I actually have disdain for the people who want to be descendants of royalty, or rather, oppressors. My family has always been peasants. What I read indicated that those who were not of the ruling party were treated horribly. Your day to work at the local estate, but you gave birth yesterday? Too, bad. No maternity leave. Not exactly slavery, but not too far from it.

Muslims are notorious slave holders all over the Mideast. Young boys are often enslaved, and then castrated when the time is right. One of the muslims beliefs is that anyone who is not muslim can be held as a slave. Most of the current enslaved people there are of African descent. While many Americans want to feel bad for past slavery here, and it didn't originate here. Just another reason to never want mussies here.

I heard part of a story yesterday about George and Martha Washington being slave owners. Martha had a slave they were going to give to a not nice granddaughter as a wedding gift. As the Washington's were packing for a vacation, slave packed up also, and was helped in her escape by a group of people. George spent the rest of his life looking for this slave. His will included the freeing of all of his slaves, but this particular slave belonged to Martha.

Anytime I hear about kidnapped children who just seem to disappear off the face of the earth, I wonder if they are taken for sexual purposes?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last year I did lots of work on genealogy. In the process, I became aware that life for many in Europe was horrible for many for centuries. Yes, Europe. I actually have disdain for the people who want to be descendants of royalty, or rather, oppressors. My family has always been peasants. What I read indicated that those who were not of the ruling party were treated horribly. Your day to work at the local estate, but you gave birth yesterday? Too, bad. No maternity leave. Not exactly slavery, but not too far from it.

Muslims are notorious slave holders all over the Mideast. Young boys are often enslaved, and then castrated when the time is right. One of the muslims beliefs is that anyone who is not muslim can be held as a slave. Most of the current enslaved people there are of African descent. While many Americans want to feel bad for past slavery here, and it didn't originate here. Just another reason to never want mussies here.

I heard part of a story yesterday about George and Martha Washington being slave owners. Martha had a slave they were going to give to a not nice granddaughter as a wedding gift. As the Washington's were packing for a vacation, slave packed up also, and was helped in her escape by a group of people. George spent the rest of his life looking for this slave. His will included the freeing of all of his slaves, but this particular slave belonged to Martha.

Anytime I hear about kidnapped children who just seem to disappear off the face of the earth, I wonder if they are taken for sexual purposes?
Weedy the largest book I ever read was ' George Washington ' it was over 800 pages. All about his life and the wars. A real page turner. :wave:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts