Prepared Society Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What disaster(s) are you prepping for? Which one(s) do you think are the mostly likely to occur and what do you think is most likely to occur first?

I'm prepping because I believe we're going to experience a complete collapse of government, commerce, and society in the U.S. To me, there are three dangers leading to the same result:
1. hyperinflation because the Federal Reserve is printing money with nothing to back it up;
2. the dollar losing it's status as the world's reserve currency because the Federal Reserve is monetizing the debt which will also lead to hyperinflation;
3. Greece or some other European country will default. It will create a financial crisis 10 times bigger than the housing bubble in 2008. If the U.S. government prints $5 trillion to cover the damage that too could cause an immediate collapse of the dollar as a world currency.
So to me, regardless of how it starts, I see a complete economic collapse of the U.S. as a 100% certainty. To me, it's not a question of IF but a question of WHEN. To me, it could start tomorrow or next month or next year. That's why I'm prepping. So I guess I'm also asking how many people are prepping because they're afraid about the economic future of the country.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.