Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with a friend over some beers and we got on the topic of animals and what kind of animal we would be if we were not of the "human" animal.

We had some fun trying to figure out what we would be by describing our favorite foods / activites.

I figure that I would be more of dinosaur - type (or dragon because I believe that the dragon of mythology is in actuality a dinosaur) or a wolf - type. The reason behind it is because I am a meatatarian - I eat vegies as a last resort not a first choice. Also, I am fairly strong-willed - when I have something that I need / want there is very little that can slow me down when I am on a roll.

How about you? What would you describe yourself as?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Tiger. Born in the year of the tiger just like my grandfather. My element sign is Bamboo. My grandfather's element was fire.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
According to the Chineese Callander I am a Monkey, but I always wanted to be a Seagull for a day or two, stems from the book Jonathin Livingston Seagull.:)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to the Chineese Callander I am a Monkey, but I always wanted to be a Seagull for a day or two, stems from the book Jonathin Livingston Seagull.:)
For some reason I thought you were going to say that you wanted to be a seagull after watching the little mermaid :ignore:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
For some reason I thought you were going to say that you wanted to be a seagull after watching the little mermaid :ignore:
Never seen the movie, but I've always had a special place in my heart for redheads!!!:D

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I feel loved now .. I am a natural red-head :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Glad to hear that since I am too. :)

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I'm too lazy to look it up myself right now. I was born in 1976. What was that the year of?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ponce de Leon, I guess that Leo would be mine, after all is part of my name :2thumb:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I don't want to be a hare. I need to come up with something more interesting, like maybe a wooly mammoth. Not my final answer...just a thought.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This thread had nothing to do with the Chinese Zodiac animals - it is more of a personality / feeling thing. I am very (very) well versed in Chinese Zodiac as well as Western Zodiac and bio-rythms. I look at the analytical science behind it to understand it and see if / how it applies in reality.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts