What animal are you?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by NaeKid, Sep 11, 2009.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I was talking with a friend over some beers and we got on the topic of animals and what kind of animal we would be if we were not of the "human" animal.

We had some fun trying to figure out what we would be by describing our favorite foods / activites.

I figure that I would be more of dinosaur - type (or dragon because I believe that the dragon of mythology is in actuality a dinosaur) or a wolf - type. The reason behind it is because I am a meatatarian - I eat vegies as a last resort not a first choice. Also, I am fairly strong-willed - when I have something that I need / want there is very little that can slow me down when I am on a roll.

How about you? What would you describe yourself as?

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Tiger. Born in the year of the tiger just like my grandfather. My element sign is Bamboo. My grandfather's element was fire.

3. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

According to the Chineese Callander I am a Monkey, but I always wanted to be a Seagull for a day or two, stems from the book Jonathin Livingston Seagull.:)

4. NaeKid

For some reason I thought you were going to say that you wanted to be a seagull after watching the little mermaid :ignore:

5. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Never seen the movie, but I've always had a special place in my heart for redheads!!!:D

6. Canadian

7. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

redheads = my kryptonite

8. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Tiger - Born in the Year of the Tiger. My dad and grandfather were also born in the Year of the Tiger.

9. NaeKid

I feel loved now .. I am a natural red-head :2thumb:

10. Canadian

Let me know when you get a sex change... ;-)

11. Born in the year of the cock

12. Canadian

13. Canadian

As this is a literal and direct translation this post can stay. A cock is also the name for a rooster.

14. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that since I am too. :)

15. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I'm too lazy to look it up myself right now. I was born in 1976. What was that the year of?

16. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

The Hare :)

17. Ponce

Ponce Well-Known Member

Ponce de Leon, I guess that Leo would be mine, after all is part of my name :2thumb:

18. EdithGassion

EdithGassion Guest

i am DOG---Darling of girls:2thumb:

19. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I don't want to be a hare. I need to come up with something more interesting, like maybe a wooly mammoth. Not my final answer...just a thought.

20. NaeKid

This thread had nothing to do with the Chinese Zodiac animals - it is more of a personality / feeling thing. I am very (very) well versed in Chinese Zodiac as well as Western Zodiac and bio-rythms. I look at the analytical science behind it to understand it and see if / how it applies in reality.