Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so we have these neighbors who like to leave their dogs presents on peoples drive ways and do other things that bother other people. Today while me, my freind, my brother, and neighbor decided to play a little trick on them. We decided to ring their doorbell and run (its happened to us many times and it was pretty funny and we took it for what it was.. a joke) Well when we did she caught sight of my brother who is 4'10 and 70 lbs ( this will come into play later) well we were walking around and saw them looking then we saw them leave so we continued walking. As I turned the corner I see the teenage daughter and mother around the corner so we run for 1/4 mile and hide. Then I called my mom and she said that they knocked and asked if she had seen a small boy my mom said no and said she would keep an eye out. Well we continued walking until we saw them by my house with 7 people! 1 in a car and 6 on foot. We continued running and hiding seeing them here or there. We kept this up for an hour until we finnaly snuck inside the house. Well they saw my neighbor go inside but not me so they called the police! my neighbor said it was my brother so he knocked on our door My mom talked to him and the officer said w did nothing wrong but we had "scared them" he said next time do a house in a different neighbor hood. But the lady said she was scared after seeing a 70lb boy. And honestly if someone scared me I wouldent chase them.
Any way it put my evasion skills to the test;) And I think I did pretty good.
I know I wont be doing that ever again.

Also I know someone will be calling me a horrible demon child but ill just say this we rang the doorbell once and ran. At least were not stealing or doing drugs. It was a joke.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha. This girl isin't exactly my type. And the inlaws would be crazy.:D
Her orthodontist got onto her for only brushing her teeth once every 3 days.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha.:D These people are starting to scare me. I would bet they chased us for 5 miles before they called in the unfortunate officer. Poor guy I would have loved to have heard a recording of that dispactcher call.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My sister would do that, not dangerous, just likes to play and would likely have seen your behavior as an invitation.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
HAHAHA Maybe they're members of this forum:eek: and your busted:p NEVER, NEVER, NEVER tell others what you've been up to!;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did learn something though. Its possible to escape from a determined group looking for you but it is very very hard. And you will not have time to rest. I talked to a freind earlier and they had gone door to door asking very body in this part of the neighbor hood if they had seen us. Its funny now but I seriously hope she bugs out if SHTF this lady will be the leader of a 200 person mob.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok this just turned serious. Before I just thought the man was odd but now I know otherwise. Today my brother went with my mom to appologize for "scaring them" we wanted to know whapt they would say as a joke. First he said that he might get a restraint order on us. then he said he was about to call the LEO's on us again because we walked by his house on a side walk. (theres only 2 roads out of our subdivision and "his road" was the closest way out) Then he said that we might have an obsesion with his wife or daughter (who, and i am not trying to be rude, are not the prettyest people) Then he kept interupting my mom. Next he said he knew exactly what time we walked by his house to go to a playground today. Then he said that he opened the blinds to let us know "I am always watching". Then after we left we were on my front porch and the mother and daughter walked up and asked to speak to my mom. I got my mom and heres the dialog
my mom-"hi"
crazy lady-"hi umm im not suppose to leave the house but I wanted to let you know my husband hasent forgave you, and he tends to hold grudges."
mm-"umm I thought he accepted my sons appology he even says so".
cl-"well he didnt and he remembers things in the back of his head"
mm-"do we need to be concerned?"
cl-"hahahaha well....yes. in the past hes scared our daughters dates away but if any of you boys would like to date her just come by and he might not bother you"
me and 5 other boys- smiled and nodded
mm-"Isint this being blown ou of proportion he rang your doorbell"
cl-"yes but my husband overeacts one time I was at a basketballgame so I hugged him and he yelled at me for strangling him and he brought it up yesterday when that was 20 years ago."
mm-"thank you for telling us bye"
cl-"bye"
my mom to us "DO NOT GO OVER THERE"

my mom is a nurse and has delt with schitzofrenics(spelling?) before and she said this guy is definiatly crazy. But heres the kicker he works at a mental rehab institution. This family is insane in the ruest sense. If SHTF they will be a threat.

Before we went to his house my freind who just got his license drove his car by so we could see it. He parked it where they could not possibley see it unless they were hiding between peoples houses watching us. Turns out that he told my mom that we were hanging around a black car talking to someone. My mom told im he was the school president. And this kid is the most honest good kid I have ever met.

If they knock on our door we are supposed to call the police. ITs good to know now than later.

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
She is not supposed to leave the house??? Did she sneak out (risking her own safety and well being) to warn you that the guy is crazy and that you should really watch your back or what?? :eek:
How often do you see the woman out and about? Does he keep her locked up in the house or is she just as crazy as he is??

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is crazy too and shes not locked up but we got the impression she has to ask him to leave the house or hell get mad. I think she was there not to warn us but to get her daughter a date while she was there. And the daughter is just like the rest of them. I was talking to a freind and she said that their daughter came by her house at 6:30AM on a snow day where we had a foot of snow and asked if she could hang out. My freind said no because she had just woke up then the girl tried to walk into her house and my freind told her to get out. So then the girl opened the gate to my freinds back yard then tried to open the back door to their house but she couldent because it was locked. She also followed another of my freinds home from school to find out where she lived so they could 'hang out'.
They all ramble when they talk and have a slight stutter. I looked up symptoms of schitzofrenia and they could be the poster child.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also when we walked by at 2:30 he must have been sitting in front of his window waiting for us to walk by all day because he said that " he is always watching.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Lex, that's really creepy. That whole situation is just weird. Best advice I can give is what you already know. Stay the heck away from the lot of them.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Hahaha. This girl isin't exactly my type. And the inlaws would be crazy.:D
Her orthodontist got onto her for only brushing her teeth once every 3 days.
From all the stories I heard about Kentucky, I figured that would have been quite normal ...

They all ramble when they talk and have a slight stutter. I looked up symptoms of schitzofrenia and they could be the poster child.
Well - keepin' it in the family works, I guess .. :dunno:

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
I would call the officer what responded ta the original call. Explain everthin ta him. That way it be on record. I wen't through somthin with my son an the crazy woman sent the cops after me. Her mistake bein the crazy message she left on the answerin machine.

Only way we got it nipped in the bud was talikin with the original officer.

This person be a loon an best ta see to it yer on the right side a the law.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Today she asked my freind for mine and my neighbors phone number. Then her dad drove by our house then to his. (it is a detour so it took him longer this way and ive never seen his car go that way before.) My neighbors mom is getting a cop freind to do a background search.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
From all the stories I heard about Kentucky, I figured that would have been quite normal ...
Know how you can tell that the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky?

Because anywhere else, and it would have been called a "TEETHbrush"!:sssh:

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Turtle There Are ninjas hiding in the trees! lol you guys are terrible.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts