well, here we are

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Concerned_ Citizen, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

Made it to GA One week ago. no issues on the drive from ohio.....dont know a soul. found a VERY nice place to sit until we purchase land to move on.....Anyone near Fort Valley?

2. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

CC-happy to hear you made it ok. Good luck in your property hunt.

3. TimB

TimB Member

Welcome to Georgia. :wave: I'm about 2 hrs. north of you, right outside Atlanta ( very close to Stone Mountain Park).

Tim

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Glad to hear it was a smooth trip. Not like some of the travels in Jerry's stories. :congrat:

5. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

Great to hear you made it okay.

6. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Glad to hear from you!

7. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

Glad to here from you and hope your move goes well

8. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I don't know the story of why the move, why to there and what your plans are.... unless of course it's private and personal... :ignore:

I know that a year ago last Sept I gave away all my household stuff to whichever of my friends had need of them, bought a 3500 ram diesel and travel trailer and went looking for a place to be , I found it or maybe it found me, here in East TX...

But I had just lost my Lady to cancer, 90 day from Diagnosis to funeral... fast is better then slow let me tell you...

now I bounce back and forth between here in TX and MT... but figure I will soon be settled in TX mostly, because as time passes I find more reasons to stay here then go there....

Anyway, that's my story...

And good luck and fortune !! I hope it works for you as well as it did for me...!

HB

9. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Glad you made it. Welcome back!

10. Lake Windsong

Lake Windsong Well-Known Member

Hope you guys get settled in nicely. Be sure to check out the cherry blossom festival in Macon this spring. The kids will love the hot air balloons! :flower: