Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We all have our favorite news sources and have posted links to them. One of my favorites is Real News from Greg Hunter

Here is a former ABC and CNN investigative reporter that was so disgusted with the restrictions placed on him by the lamestream media that he quit his well paying job so he could report real news. He has been running his site for nearly 2 years and telling folks what is really happening in the country and around the world. I visit every day.
A few weeks ago he introduced a new feature; the Weekly News Wrap-Up. For a quick, concise look at the truly important events unfolding around us, have a look every Friday.

Weekly News Wrap-Up 7/29/11 | Greg Hunter

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wrong channel...

I thought I was watching "America's Funniest Home Videos" last night, seeing all the idiots stumbling around , running in to each other and just generally making fools of themselves! :D But then I realized that I was on the wrong channel and I was actually watching Congress trying to make a deal on the debt crisis! :eek:

So funny..enough to make you :cry:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I thought I was watching "America's Funniest Home Videos" last night, seeing all the idiots stumbling around , running in to each other and just generally making fools of themselves! :D But then I realized that I was on the wrong channel and I was actually watching Congress trying to make a deal on the debt crisis! :eek:

So funny..enough to make you :cry:
LOL,they were likely excited about socking it to the sheeple once again and making plans to visit their vacation villas [ Palm Island,French Rivera?] away from this place they have destroyed.
Its all an act not avery good one but successful.
See ya in the camps.:wave:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks StrayDog. Don't know why I couldn't get it.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Weekly News wrap-up for 10-28-11

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 11-4-2011

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 11-11-2011

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 11-18-2011

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 11-25-11

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 12-2-11

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 12-9-11

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 12-23-11

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
UncleJoe ...

:thankyou:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Weekly News Wrap-Up 12-29-11

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.