Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog days are coming to an end ...

Temps in the lower 90's all week ...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
The rain gods paid us a visit today. :2thumb: Got almost an inch!!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Beautiful weather here, finally. Sunny and in the 80s. Might need some of Uncle Joe's rain in a couple days though! :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Thank God! I was just about through with the 105 degree days with the 120 heat index.... especially when I have to wear body armor all damned day. :gaah:

I don't handle the heat very well. I am Scottish and Irish; my people are built for not wearing pants when it is 40 degrees and foggy.:) I'll take winter over summer any day of the year.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they missed that. :club:

I want my cooler weather dang it! (upper 80's lower 90's :D) It was to be here last week. :club::club::club:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I'll trade you our 42 degree low this morning for one night warm enough to NOT need blankets!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Thank God! I was just about through with the 105 degree days with the 120 heat index.... especially when I have to wear body armor all damned day. :gaah:

I don't handle the heat very well. I am Scottish and Irish; my people are built for not wearing pants when it is 40 degrees and foggy.:) I'll take winter over summer any day of the year.
I thought you got out of the police dept? Please don't say your in the military.:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, August is coming to an end ...

We are very dry in our little part of Virginia. Temps for the most part in the
80's and cooling off at night to the lower 60's. (which is nice!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts