Wanted - Catahoula Leopard pup

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by *Andi, Dec 3, 2009.

1. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I am looking for a Catahoula Leopard pup. If you know of anyone with a litter or a litter coming up ... please let me know. Thanks.:D

I have a 13 year ol catahoula now, but her ears and eyes are not what they used to be.:( But she is still a great family dog.

Looking to add another one to the family!

2. TreeMUPKennel

TreeMUPKennel Well-Known Member

Cur

Them Catahoula curs are sure pretty, I have MTN Curs myself. but theres a big hunt coming up in March in Spartanburg S.C. theres always Curs down there for sell pups to older dogs. Its a big game hunt (bear coon hog) But every year i see the Catahoulas Curs there. I know there very popular the further south you go. Good luck finding one.:beercheer:

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Thanks! :D

We found a foundation black mouth cur pup (and a weimaraner:D) last week.:beercheer: I know most people hunt with them, now a days but they are great as a herd or guard dog also.

Good luck with the hunt in S.C.

4. TreeMUPKennel

TreeMUPKennel Well-Known Member

They are great all around dogs, specialy hunting. But I have a couple that are allowed to stay in side because there so great at guarding they are my personel alarm system. Just suck I got to wash them when we come home every time from hunting. They will protect you at all cost. My wife when we had are first son was hating me for my ole very first Mtn Cur "Rebel" he was so protective of me a my first son he wouldnt let my wife near him or let her crawl in the bed with use.
    Glad you found one.