Wall Safes for sale only $18. Multiple uses!

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Victor23, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few wall safes that were used in hotels. They are in great condition and come with one key. Not sure what guage steel they are but they weigh about 20lbs. The mounting dimensions are 14" wide by 11 1/2" tall and 5 1/2" deep. The face of the safe is 16" by 14".

They fit in wall that are framed 16" o.c.
    These safes can also be mounted in your trunk of your car, behind the seat of your truck, or other areas like truck tool boxes for an added layer of security. How many times have you heard of some one breaking the windows of vehicles and stealing the contents. This safe will definitely slow them down or completely deter them since thieves dont have the time to try and pry open a safe in a vehicle.

You can place these on your wall and cover it with a picture, wall art or floral arrangement to conceal it. Keep your children from getting to your hand guns. These safes are a really good deal at only $18.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

At 20#, any idea what it would take ($ wise) to ship them?

3. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

I am interested too. Please PM me the details

4. Victor23

I need your zip to quote shipping. I may have already sold out. I had ten and they went in about an hour. However, I called my friend who has them and asked to get 50 more. He is checking for me.
    Shipping was ranging anywhere from 16 to $18 depending on destination. Multiple purchases was cheaper per unit.

5. Victor23

I have two left until I can restock.

6. iouJC

iouJC MAGIC Bullet

I want 1 also please!! PM me with the details of what you need. Thanks.

7. Victor23

I have 50 more coming in the next week. I spoke with the supplier and 50 should be no problem. If you please just post on this site that you would like one, I will order more if needed. these are a great deal and very useful.

8. indyalways

indyalways Member

You can put me down for one. Thanks!

9. iouJC

iouJC MAGIC Bullet

Please reserve 3 for me. Thanks.

10. Dexter

Dexter Dexter

I would like one also,thank you.Dexter

11. Victor23

I just recieved a large in of the wall safes. If you would like one or more, please send me a PM with your zipcode. These sold out pretty fast the last time.
    Thanks,
    Vic23

12. SurvivalNut

SurvivalNut Retired Army

Wall Safes

Am very happy with the two I received. Will be building them into some remodeling I am doing. Good value.

13. Victor23

Thank you sir,
    Glad you liked them. I was fortunate to have come across these for such a reasonable price.

14. runer616

runer616 New Member

Do you have any of the wall safes still available?

15. Victor23

I do have some more. They are $20. The distributor charged me tax and a delivery fee. Thats the reason for the $2 increase. Sucks I know.
    However, since your in Jacksonville, Shipping should be pretty reasonable. Send me your address and I can give you the exact amount.
    Thank you

16. drifter0069

drifter0069 Member

how much to ship to louisville?

17. Victor23

Drifter can you send me a PM with your address. If you have a business addy, it may be even cheaper.