VIDEO: Arizona Being Invaded and Obama Turns A Blind Eye!

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, Jun 16, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

Major developments in Arizona. We are being occupied. Something needs to happen here...and nobody is mobilizing for this issue. What the hell?

Has anyone else seen this? The U.S. (Arizona) has closed off a corridor to Americans that stretches 80 miles north of the border. Filled with heavily armed bands of narcotics and human traffickers from the Mexican border.

Signs posted warning Americans of foreigners that are heavily armed and dangerous.

This is serious...and honestly it looks to me like an invasion..and the battle lines have been drawn.

This is outrageous! Why are they not shooting people on sight!
    Man this world is upside down! God help us! Cause Obama is not!

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Here is the video... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrl4P9AcrQ"]YouTube - Obama Gives Part of Arizona to Mexicans[/ame]

3. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

I am just speechless. I can not even begin to say....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  4. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

They have more security at Area 51 then they do on the boarders. What is going on with this administration.:mad: Do they not get it or is this part of there plan to distroy what is left of this country:scratch

5. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Please pardon me for shouting but i am pissed, infuriated, embarrassed..............it's disgraceful, outrageous.......i am out of adjectives.

Congress. Throw the bums out. All of them. All of them. All of them. Term limits term limits term limits. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

You've GOT to be kidding!!! :eek:

7. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Immigration has always been an issue. What concerns me about building walls and not allowing people through, is if they can keep people out, they can keep me in, and if I can't leave, I'm not free.

8. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

If something like this does not show outright that they want a North America Union then what does. They plan on overwhelming us with votes that have no right to be counted. It is all of them not just one side or the other, it is Washington DC in general. If you want keep your freedom or even have an America we have to get off our azzes and be active call, e-mail, wright, let those azz holes know enough is enough. Or lose it all the choice is ours for now anyway, soon it won't be ours to make. :mad:

9. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

10. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

OK. The video is gone from bb's post. Where did it go? :dunno:

11. NaeKid

Not sure, but, the embedded video system on the board decided to take a dump (again) ... you can use the link in my reply to see the video.

12. SurvivorSam

SurvivorSam Member

I believe this is a real problem, our elected officials fail to listen to their constituents. We the people have asked for real border security but get bank bailouts, cap and trade and Obamacare instead.

This is ridiculous.

I noticed in the video clip of the people scaling the fence 2006 as the date on the camera.

13. NaeKid

From what I hear (even in Canada), the illegal crossing of the border started as a trickle and has gained momentum which is where we are now. 10 years ago, it would have been very easy to patch the holes, but, no one felt it was an issue worth dealing with.

Five years ago, things started to get a little dicey. Two years ago the situation got out of hand ... and this year, I would hazzard a guess and say that the flood in progress will either be stopped completely or there will be no stopping - ever.

14. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

If Obama doesent fix this problem I will bet anyone that Arizona along with some other border states will suceed. And I wouldent blame them one bit. The Second revolution is coming.

15. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

...or civil war.

I see that the Obama administration has sued the state of Arizona.

Arizona (and other states) should sue the Federal governement for failure to enforce the immigration laws already on the book.

Maybe they should sue the feds for reparitions too.

16. jnrdesertrats

jnrdesertrats Noob

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  17. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Time for a militia in Arizona? A volunteer group to do what the feds won't do. It is totally out of control and somebody is makin a fortune off a this somewhere somehow.

No illegals, period!

18. TreeMUPKennel

TreeMUPKennel Well-Known Member

I need this as a sticker for my truck. Love it.:2thumb: