Vancouver island Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Airsoft Infadel, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Airsoft Infadel

Airsoft Infadel Airsoft Infadel

Hi guys! & Gals! Would like to intoduce myself. I,m in the west coast of canada B.C. I'm a 40 yr old single guy that is trying to be self reliant. Have way too many hobbies :D that needs to focus more on prioritys. ;) Have 5 ac at my disposal mostly grass, soon to change. have a unfinished WFO, chicken coop, many fruit trees (learning to can) veggie garden newby, bee hive under construction, ......list goes on! Have cruised your site often very impressed with the members and valuable content on here:congrat: hopfully i can contribute in some ways. As i seem to always learn new things here. I don't have anybody who seems the need to prep for any emergencies in my local area incl my family and friends. I get the :nuts:look when i try to open eyes to these unstable times, so it will be nice to talk to people that are on the same mindset as myself without feeling like im not a few bricks shy of a pallet. See you in the boards!

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome.:wave:

Come on in and sit a spell. :)

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Everyone here is a few bricks short of a pallet. You'll fit right in. :welcome:

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME,:welcome: Airsoft Infadel from a long time preparer.:peep: Look forward to your replies and posts.
    And Joe, you speak for yourself...were did I put that brick.:gaah::D

5. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Welcome aboard. We're happy to have you.

6. Lake Windsong

Lake Windsong Well-Known Member

Hi!

Hello and :welcome: Looking forward to your posts. Visited Vancouver Island once... very beautiful, good memories.