Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well you can listen to a explanation here in this recording about 1/2 way though. Your schools, press and law enforcement are already a ministry of truth. Or departments of truth. Already pushing there truths (agendas). Also how law enforcement and the courts, use entrapment on people, and groups of people. To intimidate people, and destroy the lives of people, who go out, and do things for political change. They want people and groups of people to be criminals. Who are against them. Explained.

Like the trucker movement, and whatever happened in Washington, DC. Where words like insurrection, were being used. Entrapment, done on purpose to groups of people, who want change, to make them into criminals. Gets done to me all the time. Trying to enrage me. Then I am the criminal. All is justified then. All done to me, is justified then. Same thing. Same old stuff.

-----------
It seems the police, become turncoats, (traitors) during invasions, in occupied territories. Same with elected officials to, to save there own lives, and have it much easier, with the enemy occupier. Why "we the people" have it much harder. Never see movies, point this out really. The police and courts, fully support the invaders to. They know who the family members are, of military families, are to. In the first (Red Dawn) movie, the fighter pilot, talks about, how he suspects, his wife is dead, because she is behind enemy lines. Why is that? Just a movie, but he might even wish, she is dead. For mercy's sake.

Needs to be talked about, and well known, what is expected, of them. Like to die. Same with during WW2, in France. Some local city official, ordered more than 100,000 French solders, to turn in there arms. Had a big effect of the war in France, as said in documentaries. Soldiers need to know what to do. Standing orders, for such situations. Well know, by the general public at large. Maybe they should be turned in. Or not.

We the people, always have the guns pointed at us. Not supposed to have to worry even. Only supposed to comply.

At the beginning of the Ukrainian invasion years ago. Videos were shown, of soldiers, with families on the other side. Well the soldiers, were allowed to switch sides.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well you can listen to a explanation here in this recording about 1/2 way though. Your schools, press and law enforcement are already a ministry of truth. Or departments of truth. Already pushing there truths (agendas). Also how law enforcement and the courts, use entrapment on people, and groups of people. To intimidate people, and destroy the lives of people, who go out, and do things for political change. They want people and groups of people to be criminals. Who are against them. Explained.

Like the trucker movement, and whatever happened in Washington, DC. Where words like insurrection, were being used. Entrapment, done on purpose to groups of people, who want change, to make them into criminals. Gets done to me all the time. Trying to enrage me. Then I am the criminal. All is justified then. All done to me, is justified then. Same thing. Same old stuff.

-----------
It seems the police, become turncoats, (traitors) during invasions, in occupied territories. Same with elected officials to, to save there own lives, and have it much easier, with the enemy occupier. Why "we the people" have it much harder. Never see movies, point this out really. The police and courts, fully support the invaders to. They know who the family members are, of military families, are to. In the first (Red Dawn) movie, the fighter pilot, talks about, how he suspects, his wife is dead, because she is behind enemy lines. Why is that? Just a movie, but he might even wish, she is dead. For mercy's sake.

Needs to be talked about, and well known, what is expected, of them. Like to die. Same with during WW2, in France. Some local city official, ordered more than 100,000 French solders, to turn in there arms. Had a big effect of the war in France, as said in documentaries. Soldiers need to know what to do. Standing orders, for such situations. Well know, by the general public at large. Maybe they should be turned in. Or not.

We the people, always have the guns pointed at us. Not supposed to have to worry even. Only supposed to comply.

At the beginning of the Ukrainian invasion years ago. Videos were shown, of soldiers, with families on the other side. Well the soldiers, were allowed to switch sides.
the morals of many cops are suspect at best. a very high % becomes corrupted very quickly. Not necessarily taking bribes, but just not doing their job. mostly it's supporting other totally corrupt or violent cops to keep in the "brotherhood". Honest cops who speak out against the bad apples are target priority no. 1 for the police mafia.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
the morals of many cops are suspect at best. a very high % becomes corrupted very quickly. Not necessarily taking bribes, but just not doing their job. mostly it's supporting other totally corrupt or violent cops to keep in the "brotherhood". Honest cops who speak out against the bad apples are target priority no. 1 for the police mafia.
The average person is better off believing, there is no good cops. Especially if they have been a cop, any length of time. Do you think the F.B.I. is good? Why the political things being done by the F.B.I. going on now, in the U.S.A. Politicized. Like all other law enforcement is now, and has been, for a long time. Right you Racist (gay hater) sexual assault victim. Said you were a gay hater when most were sexual harassment victims at work. Cheers, Seinfeld, showed them how, to get away with sexually harassing there victims, at work. But they press said, politicians to remember, you were the criminal, but you were the victim. So where are the laws now, protecting us from them. Since it was so dire for them, needed laws, protecting them from us apparently (we the fake criminals and racists). Just like for me to. Treated like I am the criminal. But I am the victim.

We have a right to be mad, and not be called racist, or whatever. After what gets done, to us, always by all (white powerless). We trust in the law. Want just laws, justly enforced. That is just a dream, and a nightmare, when you find out the truth. All these groups that victimize us, always attack us all. They see normal human behaviour as weakness, to exploit. Just like gang members, because that is what they are to. The same type of mental disorders. They send the police, to intimidate, and arrest, and kill you. Instead of a out in the open, gang members, to point there guns at you, and threaten you.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Law enforcement, runs all local organized crime. At the very least, by letting them continue. How many more decades, does law enforcement need, to deal with the gangs efectively? They need all time, need till the end of time. Because they want them around.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This ministry of truth. Is a good example of how I talked about, it is going to get worst every year, from now on. Just this one thing, you were told about. So when this ministry of truth comes after someone, that the press, doesn't want attacked. Because attacked, is what it is. The press, will complain about it on TV. But when 1000s of other ordinary peoples, are bullied, threatened with unjust laws, etc. That will not even be whispered about. By the press.

When this type of thing happens, and is not stopped. Then when the press talks about it. All it does, is intimidate you, into compliance. Those who are not intimidated. Have there lives destroyed. There families lives destroyed. May end up being murdered, or as good as (life of poverty). They make doing this to people as in this example. Part of there jobs, and careers. A judge, will rant and rage at you, convict you, because of how evil you are. Local press, (Mussolini) will do stories about you, and maybe even, laugh about you, at or around you to. Others going in, on the fun with you to. With the police waiting for you. You violent, mentally disturbed person. Needs to be with the other violent mentally disturbed people locally. (Gang members). Enjoy.

So the Democratic party might loose big time in the next election or two. So if you have no morals at all. How wold you deal with that. Give people no choices at all. So poor people can not get more poor. It terrifies them. So you make more poor people. Destroying is easy. Making more poor is easy. They are so terrified, of getting poorer, they will have no choice at all. But to vote democrat, or whatever it's call, if there is a new party, or something.

At the same time, what the ministry of truth will do to poor people, and allow to happen to any poor people, whom they came after, will also, terrorize locals everywhere, into compliance. Just like what happens to me. Perfected into a science, on me personally. Where little kids think of it as a science. Evil.

This one thing alone, is basically, the end of the Republican party. It's the Republicans parties death, eventually. Fear and terror, trumps fake justice. (Lateral warfare). Coming after your support base. More and more out in the open, about it. attacking others, who don't agree with them, and don't change politically fast enough, change topics fast, new truths fast, like the direction of the wind (change fast).

Then these type of people, start looking outwards. I doubt if Canada, will exist, as a separate nation, in 20 to 50 years. Just like Russia it is said, looks outwards. (Don't worry I will really wave the America flag) as your tanks roll by. Laugh to. Assuming it's a parade, right then. All started on me. Perfected into a science on me, so much accelerated.

As I said before. What gets to one, gets done to all, eventually. No justice, or even a real pretense of justice, in full view of all. That spreads. Looks like America, is only just beginning, to find out what that means. But find out they will. Tried to stop it. Put my life in more danger. With your military involved, up to it's eyeballs, in all this done to, with me. It will be, the same, with all you to. That's how it works. The same peoples.

Poverty is coming for you Americans. Yes you too this time. Things make more sense now? Or not? Well it always comes for you too. All done to all. More poverty means, more crimes and violence. More poverty everywhere. Means more crimes and violence everywhere. More people with nothing to loose. With drugs and terrorism, going hand in hand to.

Don't forget to beg louder, for more law enforcement. So beg for a bigger, police state. Then see how that works out for you. Better or even worst then, for you personally and many others to?

All you on air personalities and such. They never forgive, or forget. They destroy. You never get to stop. You will never be stronger than you are now.

Unjust laws, and corrupt law enforcement, is also a big part of the problem. Etc. Law enforcement and the courts, so almighty powerful. (God-lings).

For massive scale corruption to happen, to a country. Law enforcement, throughout a society. Must be extremely, and systematically, corrupted. From top to bottom. All checks and balanced corrupt. Whatever excuses are given. Is just excuses. They had and have, a job to do.

Kind of makes sense now, that the Dems, wanted to defund the US military, and lots of other things to. Russian hotter war. Ukraine invaded. Etc. Simply to get reelected.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The average person. Will be controlled, in how they vote, and think to eventually. By using poverty and terror. So the gangs and such, are here to stay. More and more people, controlled that way.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This is the beginning of the end of Democracy, all around the world.

So twitter is going to be a free speech platform, I guess. Basically one big website, in one country, in the entire world, basically. Basically the last place on earth, of any size. Democracy, can not last, in such a environment. Democracy anywhere, in any country basically, can not survive. A place like China, probably loves this. People flocking to such a site now. See whom they all are, easily now. Ministry of truths, everywhere, in ever country already. Press trying to get liberals, to flock away now, basically. Mostly. I guess. We will see.

This is just the tip of the mega iceberg. There is so much already going on, behind the scenes, for this to happen, so, blatantly out-in-the open. There is all kinds of traps, people can fall into. To be easily singled out locally. So no country, is really complaining about this. (They like it, they love it, they want more of it). This type of thing means the death, of every opposition political party, in every country, in the world basically, eventually. The death of every opposition party in every country, with a multiple political party system (single party only, really, eventually now). Basically at best, they will be there for show only. Just P.R. That is the best you can expect. Pretending.

All the parties, of the world, can even become, far left leaning hard liners, parties. That does not matter, at all. It is about the exercise of power, the exercise of control, and domination of others. To bend others, to your political will. So they are in there control. When you fail as a political party leader. You will have serious consequences. Same for your underlines, and free press. (Opposition).

So as opposition, even as a mere voter, you still stand against them, if they do not control you, totally and utterly. You still stand against them. They are so corrupt. They can not even have people, speaking the truth about them. Reminding them of all lost. Etc. Business owners, do not own there company either. Just walk in, and take it over, or tax it all away, from you. These days, I guess. At first anyway.

It's not really about there agendas, they tell the public. But about, getting and keeping power. To do what you want to do. They make so many enemies. Especially, in the halls of power. By imposing there will and desires, on others. To do whatever they want to, for themselves to, ultimately. Personal gain. When they are super corrupt, or in a super corrupt system. All must, destroy there opposition. By any means necessary. Poverty means you have less options. They want you dependant, and without options. Just like with me. They want you to be criminals. Just like with me. So they will do there best, to make you criminals. To make people think, you are criminals. Just like with me.

They are totally and utterly, without mercy, or human compassion. That is who is against you. Depending on how bad it gets. It will get badder and badder, for all, as time passes. And it always gets worst, for you. You will eventually, end up, with the same type of things, being done, to political opposition, that happens in commie countries, to political opposition. (Hard liner leftists, in the USA, are becoming more obviously like this, others to). The leaders, have no choices, on all sided. The great leader, has so many political enemies, who will throw you in jail, if nothing else. All government workers to, are dangerous, and untrustworthy, and become more and more so. Basically.

Will occur at different rates, in different countries. Because of this. And all that lies waiting for all. Except for a select few eventually. Waiting just beneath the surface. The police and courts, and the press, are always up to there eyeballs, in all this, it seems. Always. Big tech companies, are involved in this to. Lots of other things and groups pf peoples to. All the police state now. All part of the police state. Because of unjust laws, and the use of just laws, unjustly. Remember that about your supreme court judges. Will be everywhere. Regular judges to. Other court officials.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It's the people, whom get into power, that are the problem. The ones who think, they know what's best for you. Even though they never meet you, and don't even know your name. Criminals to basically, using unjust laws, to get there way with you. Have there way with you, against your will. Nuts.

They literally, never stop trying, to impose there will, there agendas, upon you, and everyone else they can. No matter how crazy, and unjust.

They like pretending, they like lying, they like getting away with it, and rubbing it in your face. They like it, they love it. They want more of it.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All "we the people" have. Is the vote. That is, all we have. Some will claim it is "we the peoples" fault. That is all we ever had. All we needed, we are told. Were told. Told you can trust us. All of these groups. Press, police, schools, courts, bureaucrats, politicians, etc. Remember it was not "we the peoples" fault. Then they tries to Stockholm syndrome us. Teach us, that voting doesn't matter. Then in the other ear, tell us to vote. Etc.

They will tell us. "It's our fault". They always blame others. Want you, to keep them in power. All we ever had was the (not choices) given to us.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
In such situations. Like with big tech. Technological developments, are about controlling you, and what you think and do. Horrors. The horrors they do to control you will become worst and worst, and more in the open about it being horrors. Like with technology, science, and psychology development. Psychology being just a small part of the medical industry. Medical industry will become more of a horror to people. Even more so. Become a means of control, of society. You will wish, the police, walked around with just guns. No other tools in the tool chest to use against you and yours. Giving in to them, means only, more horrors to bear.

All we got is the vote. Voting with no real choices, will become, more and more apparent. More apparent again. They do not need to hide themselves. So they will not bother more and more to hide themselves from there citizens. Kind of like the mob you see in movies, I suspect.

Lets say, all political parties everywhere, become hard liner leftists. You have no real choices anymore. They make it, in various ways, so that you have, no real choices. Like with me. I have no real choices. They make it that way. For all they can. Maybe you do not care. They will take more and more. They will even take away your choices, about, what is right and wrong. Moral and not moral. Etc. They give you no choices at all. Nothing changes in a system like that. Anyone in positions of power over you, can not be trusted. They can not trust you either. Maybe trusting family. Marriages. Etc. Like you see in TV shows, like Rome, and with kings and such, in TV shows of the past. Trading sisters, cousins, and such in marriage.

There families are important. Yours are not. Family bonds make it harder for them to destroy you. So they will destroy your family to, and use your family, to control you. Fear. Terror. Whatever takes. Do you remember, seeing people, getting into politics locally? Looking poor, becoming poor. That was done to them on purpose, and to there families. People wanting real change. That was then. This is now ,and the future, yet to be. Those same peoples, in government everywhere locally. Even more, hard liners now.

You are, interfering with there careers, interfering with them, doing things, to people. Interfering with what they want, to impose on others. They know what's best for themselves, after all. Always happens, to be best, for themselves. What they want to do, to you. They justify this, in there own sick minds, that what they want to do to you and yours, is actually best for you. Then they implement against you. As best they can. Drug addicts, junkies, do the same things. The same, sick twisted minds.

Given a choice, you are not even a thought to them, 5 minutes later. They spend your own money against you, convincing you, they know best for you. While they cause and create most of the problems in society. Almost all problems, in society, indirectly. (Are the riots going to start again, because of states, having to decide themselves, if you can have a abortion?). Well that, has already happened. Want layers of blame between them, and you. So you do not understand. I wonder if abortion in itself is such a big issue to women now. I mean, wanting to have a abortion. They may need to have one, but do they want to have one. They were making abortion, like is fun or something, to do, for awhile there, it seemed like. Pro abortion people, acting like that. These peoples given a choice. I believe would want a world wide (lets get pregnant, to have a abortion today, world day). I find that extremely disturbing. They want to be leaders, in our lives. They are leaders in nothing, in my life. Unless forced upon me, against my will.

So rioting about abortions not being allowed? Or will be? At the same time, some politicians, did everything they could, so poor women, and young women, had no access, to birth control. Even used peoples religious beliefs, against them, to further limit, the supply access, to birth control. Which causes 10s of millions, of unneeded abortions, to take place. So some politicians, have a political hot bed issue, to fight over, during elections. That is the choice, they gave women. To kill, or not to kill, your own, unborn child. So they had something to argue about, during election cycles. To merely get elected, and or stay in power.

Do you remember, that female TV news host? General disaster. The one, that when the prepper movement, was getting bigger. Said, and more than once, the government in the USA, would just nuke it own population, if it came to it.

How about this. A possible hot war with Russia. Do you want that? Apparently it doesn't matter, what you want. Have to wait for the vote. If it lasts that long, before it gets much worst. Hopefully Putin understands what is going on, and can wait. 33 billion dollars in aid, sent to Ukraine. Which needs that aid to. What a disaster. Rest of Europe, scared of the consequences. Of wider scale warfare breaking out. With Russia publicly stating, they are at war with N.A.T.O.

With N.A.T.O. everywhere now, in Europe. With European countries feeling, they have no choices either, but to help Ukraine, in hopes, Russia gets bogged down in Ukraine. What a disaster. Do you understand what that means. Peace is up to Russia, and what they are willing to take, in casualties, and such. I never thought, I would say such a thing. World peace, is in Russian hands, and what destruction they are willing to bear. With other countries, wanting a prolonged war, to weaken Russia. Maybe to weaken China to. Crazy. We all do the suffering and dying, the sacrifice. Sacrifices. Next USA election is just the mid-terms.

People who build weapon systems, do not have to worry about the cost of food. The police, will never have to worry about the cost of food. They never have to worry about the cost of anything. Just like politicians. Both groups too. With the cost of lives they destroy. Just like with me. Don't worry. Both groups will turn traitors to, as soon as the enemy shows up. Lets not forget the courts, another pillar, of your community. Just ask the gang members, outside your door. They know they courts, the press, the police, are pillars of there community. These community, couldn't survive, without, extreme help, from them.

What is next, I wonder? More horrors, for all to bear. Just like for me. Perfected on me personally, into a science now. So for all now. It has only just started. It is always, only just started, when dealing with these people. It is going to get worst. Just so you know. No matter what you do, it is going to still get, even worst. I tried to stop it, and no one cared. No real justice for me, means, no real justice for anyone. Except god. Just a little, maybe. While me and others, are still alive. God, forced to do something, while we are still alive. Before we stand before god, in judgment, after we die. Maybe.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
You see. You are the unreasonable one. You need to compromise yet again. So they can keep pushing forward, with there agendas. It's your fault, yet again. Watch president talking. About 30 seconds in. Divide and conquer stragedy, yet again. United they stand. Divided we loose. Watch and see, even more of this, in the future. At least 2 different messages, in this speech clip. Apparently, it's all the voters fault. It's never there fault. May 9 2022. Only allowed to have like 2 hours of sleep again. Kept up. Continually harasses throughout the day, etc. Again.

They are pretty scary hey. Isn't it exciting? You will learn. Exciting, scary, horrific, dangerous, brutal, enraging to entrap you. You will learn. Welcome to Stockholm syndrome. Watch and see, and experience. You know what hostages experience, when held by terrorists. Basically everything done to you, will be violence against you. You know, you deserve it, because, it's your fault. All that. You stupid, violence, poorly educated, criminal, terrorist. Well racists to. Just like me. Now for you to. He he he.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well the 2nd amendment is about weapons. Like guns, spears, clubs, crossbows, knifes, etc. That governments feel, must be regulated heavily. Apparently now the truth, is part of the 2nd amendment. The truth, must now be regulated, and under heavy, government control. Even more so. Because the truth, has become a weapon, to our governments. It destroys governments now. The truth.

Free speech, does not mean, it's the truth. What is being said. It can be. But the truth, is just a small part of the 1st, the very 1st amendment. Governments feel, the truth, is a weapon wielded, against them now. So it must go.

Well will see what happens, even more so, with or without, a official, ministry of truth.

They like it. They love it. They want more of it. Government regulation, means government total control. Else you are the criminal. And a serious, criminal. Like you walked in somewhere, and started threatening someone(s) with a gun. Wait and see. To a large degree anyway. Or as good as.

Cell phones have built-in mics, and are powerful computers, in there own right. You can speak to them, and have them call home. So they are always listening to you, and those around you now. Same with other technologies. So once a day, they can send a tally about you, to some online database, of key words you say. Sentences algorithms totals, etc. To build a database about your political leanings, on all issues. Tallies. Scores. Whatever. A comprehensive database about you.

·
Super Moderator
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
with the way Democrats are acting. Some higher level ones anyway. They are indicating they do not care, or are totally nuts, of the ongoing problems. That may mean maybe they know, they will still win the election. The mid-terms and next. Maybe.

A possible indicator of election fraud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts