US Military Issue Tactical Molle Vest with Pouches

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Victor23, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

I have a few of these left and thought I would offer them to the members here. It is a new in wrap Molle assault vest in the new digital ACU pattern. It comes complete with 9 molle pouches for all you gear, mags, ammo, and survival equipment. The pouches include 3 double mag pouches for AR type mags, 2 triple mag pouches (thats 10 30 round mag capacity), two large pouches for canteens or larger mags like FAL, M14, HK's, Plus it has two pockets inside the vest.
    The vest is completely modular so you add pouches, holsters, what ever your needs are. It is fully adjustable so it fits most people.
    Again, they are brand new. The vest retails at $150. Your cost is only $38.
    Send a PM if your interested with your zipcode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. inspecting1

inspecting1 New Member

+++++1 Victor23

The combat vest that I just recieved from Victor23 were exactly as he described. The shipping was fast. The only thing to note was that they were shipped in a box that said they were Sausage patties int he box. So my WIFES nephew put them in the freezer ....... :)

3. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

I ordered myself. Didn't get the sausage box, but didn't get the cutie in the first pic either so I don't know where I stand.

I will say, he does provide what he's selling. I don't promote many sellers but this is one I will (by experience) say he does sell exactly what he's offering.

Now, If I can get the dog to allow the USPS carrier close to the house, I wouldn't have to go to the Post Office to get my boxes. Got a phone call from UPS with the same note (your dog scares our drivers... We don't feel comfortable getting out of the truck)

4. Victor23

BCZOOM,
    I sent this last order in a large Dog food box. I was hoping that your dog might think it was for him and let the mailman out of the truck.

5. SurvivalNut

SurvivalNut Retired Army

Received mine today. Very impressed with quality, price and speedy shipping.

Thank you for sharing an excellent deal. May consider buying another!

6. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Thanks for the bump SN.

I did get mine awhile back and like you, am very satisfied with the product and transaction.

7. Victor23

Thank you fellows. I think it is great deal considering all you get and its all new.